Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46029 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
truthsayer009:
Honestly can't date a stingy lady, the thing irritates me. Once i discover you are stingy. That's the end of the road for me.

6 months to 1 year is the most i would be in such. God forbid that it enters another year.

All those ladies that say it's man's job to provide, hence nothing ever comes from their own pocket to even chip in. God forbid oh. God forbid.

That's why I can't even date people who don't have jobs because they don't even have enough to reciprocate any gesture at all.

First date question: do you have a job? Yes or No.

How do you identify a stingy girlfriend? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

My brother, leave this lady for the sake of your serenity.

If any lady doesn't have the following no even look twice;

1. Fear of God; not just faith in God, a lady with a conscience and the willingness to do what's right and in the best interest of the relationship. also be this kind of person, don't look for what you can't give

2. Submission: the courage and strength to respect you at all times.

3. Hospitable and sacrificial - if a woman can't make sacrifices for you my brother you're in deep soup especially in finances, I mean it, bkos you'll be the alpha and Omega and in all things, your money is for everyone while hers is just for her and her needs. That's a terrible thinking. Bkos this will always leave you sad and feel cheated, you don't want to build your marriage like this.

Since you've brought it to her attention and she's hesitant to change pls walk, however I could sense you deeply care about her, then show her this trend. Maybe she'll have a change of heart, I think it's a mindset issue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
They say marry mature ladies u no hear, u now asking us jamb question here

Maturity gat nothing to do with "female entitlement mentality" its in every woman the difference is just in how women express it.
Dating a working class is relativelt fair, which i am not even sure of anybody, a working class lady won't disturb for miscellaneous like recharge card, TF or urgent 2k, there own naa capital intensive " babe i want to buy iphone 12, i already saved 70k support me with the rest naw"
As much as we criticize these nature in women i blame men tew cos we condone it, all in the name of impress her.

18 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Tapasco(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Maybe she's saving the money for una marriage.. grin
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by xynerise: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
I can't marry who is still in school especially a fresher..

Don't judge me biko undecided

18 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

What's special about how then ?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Tapasco(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Maybe she's saving the money for una marriage.. grin

Are you normal

9 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by stupidmod3: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
n yet u wan marry her.
ur own dey ur body

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Shellsploit: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wait Op ..
Hope she is not the one coming from nnkpor close to akwuzu shocked
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ikaboy: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no

improvement .

what should i do?

That is not your wife. You can see fire with your eyes and you are asking if you can jump enter .Quotinue!!
Think about the future; if you are broke tomorrow your kids will suffer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by qtguru(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

Get Ready to have a lot of resentments , the smallest gesture from a lady outside your marriage, will make you start to think and act differently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

Pls sell all your properties to make her happy..
Never demand for accountability from her, that is how REAL men do..
And also, sponsor her totally in school and her other siblings..
Ride on..
You are doing well..

10 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by mofedamijo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
I need to talk to your parents, most importantly your mum.

Talking to you might not yield any results because you sound like you ate eforiro with shaki, roundabout, brokoto... Etc

12 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by CharleyBright(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nairaland is not where you should come to when you need good advise especially one that bothers on life time decision. Too many brainless teenagers who know next to nothing have flooded the forum. They will abuse you on top.

But if I should give you a candid advise, .... You better run for your dear life. That girl is not a wife material at all.
That is the type of wife that will starve the children because you didn't have money to give for food even if she has.
Just test her and see her true color by pretending you lost your job.
That will be end of the relationship. She is the No money no relationship type.

23 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Theoarhics: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

You wan marry selfish herdswoman. Run for your life. She go run u dry. Selfish and inconsiderate girls are no no for me. They irritate me like flies. The best way to get me to do something for a girl is if she's a giver . I dont mind going extra miles to provide all her needs.

what should i do?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Savedday: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Wolexzy11: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
I knew the reason why you don't wanna breakup with is she kind of beauty if not u should have breakup since

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by qtguru(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Romanoff:
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.

That's the easy part , breaking up is the issue, but a stingy woman is very unattractive.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Curious345: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Op you must be either disabled or ugly. The bitch don't like you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by seyz91(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
She is a liability

Selfish like you said and ungrateful

We know women generally are insatiable but this your girl own worse oo

It's glaring even if you cut off your head for her she will never appreciate it or you and see it as nothing
She is very unappreciative

I hate to say it she's not worth your time and i must commend you for canceling the already booked ticket

You taking it too far to even be discusing marriage with such girl

She's bad for dating, relationship or courtship not to talk of marriage

cheesy
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

10 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by shadrach77: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
W
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nwachacho: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Follow your heart and carry your brain along
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by yankison(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

Bro what if you don't have money to send her for 2-3months she won't even pick your call anymore .. there are thousands of better women than this o .if i were you i will never marry such a lady this is gold digging of the highest order

9 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Pweetyccee(f): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ah! shocked Feeding money lol
Omo ur babe z stingy ooo

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Mystery9(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Guy I feel for you. Abeg broken engagement is better than broken marriage. Don't be fooled by the feeling of I love her, they are many girls that you can love that will appreciate you. Search for that one. Don't go ahead and marry her and come and be telling us stories later o.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Curious345: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
kingmurainah:
You can make up to $5 daily for free doing coin shuffling, it’s Totally free. Withdrawal is made to your Binance directly
Check my sig to contact me
your thunder is comimg
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by qtguru(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
truthsayer009:
Honestly can't date a stingy lady, the thing irritates me. Once i discover you are stingy. That's the end of the road for me.

6 months to 1 year is the most i would be in such. God forbid that it enters another year.

All those ladies that say it's man's job to provide, hence nothing ever comes from their own pocket to even chip in. God forbid oh. God forbid.

That's why I can't even date people who don't have jobs because they don't even have enough to reciprocate any gesture at all.

First date question: do you have a job? Yes or No.

no time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.