Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46030 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by hustla(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2021
PattyMike:

Oga give her if she’s worth it, she’s gonna be ur wife let her enjoy ur money. It’s better than giving all this crayfish gals especially if she stuck with u when u didn’t have enough.
I give my fiancée 25k weekly for meals and sub etc, sometimes more when she needs to make her hair. So u telling her to use last 2 weeks 20k for food sounds somehow boss. My wife will even be coming over on friday for the weekend and still ask me to send money for the week and I’m like but you’re coming already won’t u eat here. That’s just how long time women are especially if they know u can afford it, if u can’t afford it they will know and won’t bother you for that period. Don’t mind all this ones telling u to cancel, see no better woman outside again o I’m telling u don’t start over, chances you will jam Devil with boobs is very high. God will continue providing so u will take care of her cus b4 u decide to marry her she must have shown qualities u like.

Meanwhile my fiancée has a job and earns about 100k Naira monthly, so she can take care of herself when I can’t.

You're a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Obidiugwu: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Bro dialogue with her beside she is still a student pilot your affair very well okay if you love her...Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ImaIma1(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2021
izzou:

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

This is what people tell themselves that keep them in shitty relationships. "I might not find someone better" "let me hold on to this one I have" "a bird in hand is worth more in the bush".

There are better people out there. Instead of taking rubbish all in the name of holding on to what I have, he should move on quickly.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Kosoco(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Rossy12:
uhnnnn, umunwanyi!!!
hey rossy what's up
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Dans4rreal: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... She will definitely be a liability and stingy!!! Don't start what you can't continue sad Use your number 6 please cool cool

Also use your number 5
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ekomatrix1(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2021
So true. The mum had once asked her if I used to send money to her.. She studies business management

quote author=abeniagbon post=103584160]

The girl I think was in her 20s, thats how they do...just tell her you want to quit the relationship that you don't like her attitude toward money... That you can't be spending without having saving.
She might consider sitting up and beg you for forgiveness. Then mention your rules,

When a woman is in school , she is then to spend more she budget and when her parent knows she dating someone they will be pushing her to him for all financing. Once she ask them for money, they will turn her down, before you know they will asking after you from her.

That's a typical school girls dating... What she studying.[/quote]
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by PattyMike(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2021
hustla:

I’m a man who can afford what I want and spend how I like. cheesy

You're a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ogundeleai(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2021
[you are seeking opinion on something important to your future on this platform where your pain can be turn to mockery!!!
I will advise you to join turning point with fẹmi Emmanuel on whatsapp platform where you can get clear view to the numerous challenges man is facing in the world....
quote author=Ekomatrix1 post=103569413]I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?[/quote]
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Welcomme: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2021
98% of Igbo girls are like this. Oga, dumb her ass...

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by gbeseun(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Send her awsy or you will regret marrying her in life.
QEd
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by LagosNissan: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2021
PattyMike:

Oga give her if she’s worth it, she’s gonna be ur wife let her enjoy ur money. It’s better than giving all this crayfish gals especially if she stuck with u when u didn’t have enough.
I give my fiancée 25k weekly for meals and sub etc, sometimes more when she needs to make her hair. So u telling her to use last 2 weeks 20k for food sounds somehow boss. My wife will even be coming over on friday for the weekend and still ask me to send money for the week and I’m like but you’re coming already won’t u eat here. That’s just how long time women are especially if they know u can afford it, if u can’t afford it they will know and won’t bother you for that period. Don’t mind all this ones telling u to cancel, see no better woman outside again o I’m telling u don’t start over, chances you will jam Devil with boobs is very high. God will continue providing so u will take care of her cus b4 u decide to marry her she must have shown qualities u like.

Meanwhile my fiancée has a job and earns about 100k Naira monthly, so she can take care of herself when I can’t.

Your logic is flawed You claim she can take care of herself if you can't, yet you give her over 100k monthly.

All these while, what has she been doing with her money?

If you ever have any financial issue, that's when you will know whom this girl is.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by onyeogalu1(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2021
humilitypays:
Why must you marry a student, are you not aware that she is cheating on you already with boys in school

Why would she be spending her data doing video call with an old man like you when she has her mates to video call and talk about the next cinema show with

In Nigeria, if you want peace of mind as a man, don't marry any girl that's still schooling. Allow her finish school and search for job and develop some sense and realize that making money is not easy.

If you want a healthy marriage as a Nigerian man, marry ladies between 28 to 36yrs of age. Don't ever dare marry a girl below 28yrs, and a student to even think of. Nothing good comes from them aside sex when they feel like.

As your fiance she was supposed to be the one pestering you for video calls out of excitement.

She doesn't care about you talk more of love.

Dump her asap and don't listen to any advice. Anybody telling you that you can't find a better lady is lying to you, go for working class ladies above 28yrs, there are lots of them in Lagos, stop believing that all Lagos ladies are spoilt.

Stop believing that any lady above 28yrs is an evening newspaper, some of them are still virgins for real, you just need to befriend as many of them as possible and in the process you will meet a lot of quality ones. I wished I could dash you some quality ones to open your eyes that you have been dating a foolish leech grin

The only class of men that can marry girls of 18yrs to 26yrs and have no issue with them are rich men above 50yrs, who will use their money and authority to get the girl committed and submissive. And such men don't need any girls financial contribution to run a family, all they want is a young, sexy, hot, energetic girl to take around to functions and have hot sex sections, nothing more, which are what Nigerian girls below 27yrs are only good for sadly

You must be a prophet, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by waphany07c(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Abort

Ahmed0336:
Guy, you're about to enter one chance.
Babe wey no fit sacrifice a little resources is not fit.

Abort I repeat abort
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Bluntemperor: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Shut up. Nonsense redpiller. Seems you are stingy too!

Ewoooo!,you bad so!
Like OBJ,I dey laugh ����
It's Sunday o, let's go for Prayers!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by JohnOkolo: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

Let her be and find someone who's more understanding, you don't want to Love someone who is selfish
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Freelane33(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nkiruka35(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Some ladies are lucky shall if d story is true......we wey dey pay our transport go still buy something for our self
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by aknessy(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2021
This reminds me of a girl my bro was "seeing!" Bitch couldn't even buy handkerchief for him on his birthday but was constantly demanding like Buhari's borrowings. grin He dumped her tho!!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Mercyfolash: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Get Fast and Cheap Data Plans From Glo. As Low as N1000 for 7gb. Learn More! Subscribe to a bundle here.
WhatsApp: 09153424734
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by sirjoe1124(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2021
PattyMike:

Ok I know all these are lies. You just want to feel good but the good news is that nobody is feeling you.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by kendo24(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2021
What level of simping and oneitis is this?

He's a man, MEN are the PRIZE. He'll definitely meet better girlssss

izzou:

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by tinny123(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2021
You are about to bring another Buhari into you life... I pity you
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by eneazi(f): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Most times when in love or considering the years we've spent with someone we Make the grave mistake of ignoring red flags. Talk to her about how you feel, and what you expect from her.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by skedy1(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... She will definitely be a liability and stingy!!! Don't start what you can't continue sad Use your number 6 please cool cool

Way to go...
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by skedy1(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2021
Romanoff:
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.
2 years is still a long time

2weeks bro
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by joyousever(f): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2021
So what is her selling point that propelled you to want to marry he? I won't be surprised it's her looks !
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Danchibez: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2021
Run for ur life. She stoops to conquer
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Jazzman01: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

what should i do?

That's how about 95% of women behave. Even if they have millions in their account, they will still be looking for men to leech. You can dump her but don't expect to find a woman that is 100% selfless. Infact, a vast majority of them don't cross the 50% mark.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by LoveUdie: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2021
The red flag is already there.
If you want to go ahead you are on your own.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

Una dey try with mumu relationship ooh
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Haywiz1122: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2021
theForth:

Where will all these hate lead to?

If you’re a wide Buddhist as portrayed on your profile then you’ll know the “Truth leads to Hate”

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.