Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46025 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Areola14(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2021
My brother, a relationship should be a symbiosis mode of nutrition and not a parasitic mode of nutrition.. the only credentials you need in love board room is a 50/50 mind set. You win and I win... Anything other than that is greed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by jeremiahsule1(m): 5:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Move on to another.

Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Obiorahpcfg: 5:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Run for your life oh!!! She is doing it now, what happens when she graduates and gets a good job? Hmmm u no see shishi. Infact u go even the buy drinking water for her sef.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Usually, a girl is stingy to someone she does like. She doesn't really like you. She is going into the marriage because you are probably financially stable.

This girl you call stingy, another guy is calling her "generous with a large heart".

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Joeyfizzo: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Pls u just have to leave her....Marry her and meet ur doom!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Haywiz1122: 6:00am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

You are the problem of our society

You sound like a low value man, you’re also weak

Most of these girl have never been told the truth about what Men want or they’ve heard but won’t believe because of men like you… Stand your ground

Know your value, you’ll get any women your class with a simple Camry vehicle, a house and being a provider… God created you to be a provider. If not, you’ll settle down with entitled women that have lost Body count and don’t know how to be a wife (streets, trash girls is what men like you deserve)

Be a provider and you’ll have women of your choice meanwhile the moment she’s over 25, it’s over for her then she has to settle down for shit and probably remain single.

Wait a little, you’re the prize not her (be a high value man, you’re making her a wife, giving her your resources, your house) all she has to give you is her Virginia and manipulate your for life which is opposite of being a woman which is to complete you (this selfish woman will shatter and Destroy you)

Is she a virgin? No, they sex around and settle down with weakling like you

Is she a Christian/Muslim Yes, both in the Bible and Quran the responsibility of a women but she’s doing the opposite of being a life long wife

Is she in a dating pool, marriage pool or I don’t know status? A woman who is ready to marry out of frustration because she has no hope but to settle with men like you will tell you straight up, you’re just wasting your time and resources for the wrong woman.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Run for your dear life.
I am suffering from my own 10 years after.
Wetin remain na to give me poison make I kpai..
With the wrong woman,you must taste poverty in a fearful level that it will only take the grace of God to pull you up again from this looming calamity waiting to happen,that is if you are alive to tell your story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by lonelydora: 6:17am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

You don't need to be told. She sees you as a cash out point. She is just there for your money. End that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Sirwhite44: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2021
Please return to base now!!!! a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by chuxjay(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2021
You already know what to do....

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by PhilSeth(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2021
grin[color=#990000][/color]My guy run before somebody daughter name you "my breathing ATM". shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by stonecoldcafe: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Ekomatrix1 post=103569413]

Please date a lady who can compliment you and bring something to the table yet maintain humility. E get why

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by galantjoe(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... She will definitely be a liability and stingy!!! Don't start what you can't continue sad Use your number 6 please cool cool

Stinginess is totally different from selfishness.

She is selfish, self centered and self entitled. She has self entitlement syndrome, which is very bad in any relationship whether business, love or marriage. She can't take sacrifice without getting return before hand. Very bad practice.

To do video call. Send data
Come for visitation: send tfare and feeding money
To have sex: pay for her hairdo

Nawaoo

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by udemzyudex(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2021
This is one of the reasons I left my ex.
There's more to love than just saying I love you to each other ooo.

It's better you don't get blinded by love now and see the signs, than for you to marry her and start complaining later when the kids start coming.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ekitimanalways(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Wipe your hands, shake them off and let her watch you walk away...

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by LonelyOcean2: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Kayyus09:
I can only Lol
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. He is sugarcoating it. Sometimes I dey even wonder if threads like this are real, because the effrontery is too much.

No be style, she is wicked. cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Tjjones: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2021
My broda plz dn't think twice jst run away by dissolving this toxic relationship,i hav been in such be4 guy i got 2 my tongue 2 count my teeth,guy we moved

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by abeniagbon(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

The girl I think was in her 20s, thats how they do...just tell her you want to quit the relationship that you don't like her attitude toward money... That you can't be spending without having saving.
She might consider sitting up and beg you for forgiveness. Then mention your rules,

When a woman is in school , she is then to spend more she budget and when her parent knows she dating someone they will be pushing her to him for all financing. Once she ask them for money, they will turn her down, before you know they will asking after you from her.

That's a typical school girls dating... What she studying.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by doneback04: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2021
Bro pussy full street, you one hag yourself inside that slefish girl . You will end up providing every single thing at home both the minor things that she can provide. U r seeing the sign and u r still putting head.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by streetsoldier1(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

God don save you already by showing you redflags, japa for sake of peace of mind in the future
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by sergi99(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2021
She's a liability bro. Cut her loose ASAP. NOTHING will change if you make that mistake and wife her... NOTHING!!!

Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ddeola: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2021
God help you
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Haywiz1122:

You are the problem of our society

You sound like a low value man, you’re also weak

Most of these girl have never been told the truth about what Men want or they’ve heard but won’t believe because of men like you… Stand your ground

Know your value, you’ll get any women your class with a simple Camry vehicle, a house and being a provider… God created you to be a provider. If not, you’ll settle down with entitled women that have lost Body count and don’t know how to be a wife (streets, trash girls is what men like you deserve)

Be a provider and you’ll have women of your choice meanwhile the moment she’s over 25, it’s over for her then she has to settle down for shit and probably remain single.

Wait a little, you’re the prize not her (be a high value man, you’re making her a wife, giving her your resources, your house) all she has to give you is her Virginia and manipulate your for life which is opposite of being a woman which is to complete you (this selfish woman will shatter and Destroy you)

Is she a virgin? No, they sex around and settle down with weakling like you

Is she a Christian/Muslim Yes, both in the Bible and Quran the responsibility of a women but she’s doing the opposite of being a life long wife

Is she in a dating pool, marriage pool or I don’t know status? A woman who is ready to marry out of frustration because she has no hope but to settle with men like you will tell you straight up, you’re just wasting your time and resources for the wrong woman.

Where will all these hate lead to?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by qtguru(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2021
purples25:
If a woman dares complain of a man being stingy like this before marriage, that he doesn't help her in any way, is it a red flag....

She will be labelled a gold digger.

No man like a stingy man talkless of a stingy girl, if you can date a stingy man good luck to you. Then again OP dated a student which is a No No for a reasonable working man

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by lanre9ja(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2021
she's doing copy copy from her friend (runs girl) my advice she is not ready for marriage yet give her some space.
Your peace of mind is important bro u know what ur mind want.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nifemi2512(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Lemme teach u how you'll dump her:
Invite her to your house (never mind all the spendings. After all, you're used to it).

Then give her the f**k of her life. Do it like you're really giving her a send off. Do it to till she won't be able to walk well again�.
Then, give her tp to return to her base.
As usual, she'll request for *extra change*
Tell her you'll send to her account before she gets to her destination.

Then, start giving her stories whenever she calls.
But then, you have to engage in another relationship,if not, your eyes no go comot
there oo.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Carmal90(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2021
qtguru:

No man like a stingy man talkless of a stingy girl, if you can date a stingy man good luck to you. Then again OP dated a student which is a No No for a reasonable working man

Yes sir
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Carmal90(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2021
qtguru:

I sent a mail to you sir...

In furtherance to the meeting you hosted two days ago.
Lamaklam
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by tunize(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2021
This ur baby Wan turn you to United Nations poverty alleviation scheme easy chairman
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Obrigardo:

You are just the problem. What stops you from DIRECTLY talking to her about your observations, goddammned if she gets angry or not? I don't get why people in relationships don't open up and be honest about breaks they see. There is lots of life, years and adventure ahead, so instead of talking to us, tell her what you have noticed about her and if she doesn't change or picks a fight then MOVE ON.

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness but no improvement .

undecided
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by PattyMike(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
what should i do?

Oga give her if she’s worth it, she’s gonna be ur wife let her enjoy ur money. It’s better than giving all this crayfish gals especially if she stuck with u when u didn’t have enough.
I give my fiancée 25k weekly for meals and sub etc, sometimes more when she needs to make her hair. So u telling her to use last 2 weeks 20k for food sounds somehow boss. My wife will even be coming over on friday for the weekend and still ask me to send money for the week and I’m like but you’re coming already won’t u eat here. That’s just how long time women are especially if they know u can afford it, if u can’t afford it they will know and won’t bother you for that period. Don’t mind all this ones telling u to cancel, see no better woman outside again o I’m telling u don’t start over, chances you will jam Devil with boobs is very high. God will continue providing so u will take care of her cus b4 u decide to marry her she must have shown qualities u like.

Meanwhile my fiancée has a job and earns about 100k Naira monthly, so she can take care of herself when I can’t.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by hustla(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

Leech and Liability wey selfish

You better run for your life

E say me say na Igbo girl smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.