Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46032 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ahmeddedon(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
My guy forget dat gal.....she just dey use ur gentility and kindness dey joke....start showing her u are also stingy

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by isacc15(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please stop it now

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by studM(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

quit d relationship,shes only there for d benjamins!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by kenny1313(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
End this shit End this Shit..... I repeat End this shit. With the fact that you guys are already planing Marriage is enough reasons for her to get sense. My brother no enter hole.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by drlateef: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
The signs are there. There’s no real love in her heart. She just wants to turn you to ATM. Did you brag to her about how rich you were at the early stage? May be she wants to test the waters and see how true that is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
U dey see scud missile and u dey Waka go meet am. Na time bomb you are dating. Am not stopping you from marrying her, but if u do, just get yourself prepared for unnecessary problems and wahala, I let you know this so it won't surprise u

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Drone95(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na financial woman be that, marry her, anytime she asked you for money & u no get, go nd steal for her. Mumu man grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ReneDaniels: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
She's gluttony in nature, let her know her faults. Believe it or not u have taken 4years of her life and it doesn't just come and goes. I propose u both have an adult conversation, if she doesn't show any form of remorse then end it. But if u notice changes follow ur heart.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by sirtuler(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
I you continue with marriage thinking she will change , you will wait till forever. Bad girls don't change rather they become something else. The ball is in your court..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by qtguru(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Igbo are selfish people... She fit even kill you japa with your money.. Chidima never taught you lesson ba

shocked haba

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Imagineers: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Obrigardo: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

You are just the problem. What stops you from DIRECTLY talking to her about your observations, goddammned if she gets angry or not? I don't get why people in relationships don't open up and be honest about breaks they see. There is lots of life, years and adventure ahead, so instead of talking to us, tell her what you have noticed about her and if she doesn't change or picks a fight then MOVE ON.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Officialhorlah(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... She will definitely be a liability and stingy!!! Don't start what you can't continue sad Use your number 6 please cool cool
Lol Also AJA 6 GBERA! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by itslinkin4005(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
bros run for your life oooooh
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
izzou:

grin grin

But the girl take style wicked sha.

Baba book seat for God is good motors. Madam said she needs money to buy banana at Ore.

grin grin grin grin
Hahahhhaha bad boy
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ruggman: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Once you start tabling your relationship matters on nairaland.com know that it is doomed.
If indeed your are stating the fact about a supposed future wife, please take a walk for your own good
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
xynerise:
I can't marry who is still in school especially a fresher..

Don't judge me biko undecided
grin
You have seen things....

Unfortunately many single and well to do guys are of this opinion..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Skinkerjnr(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
It may end in tears bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by alizma: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
First of all, I want to say thank you for cancelling the ticket, that is how a man who know his worth should act.
Now let's get to the main thing, I am advising you to leave the girl for a while, if she get her senses back and ask you for forgiveness, you can forgive and take her back but if not, let her go, and most importantly, you guys should stop sending money to girls unnecessarily. She is in school and her parents are doing their best to pay her bill why send her 20k?
You can buy her clothes, shoes and take her to good places when she comes around but stop sending cash to girls anyhow. You turned her into what she is now. You give her access to cash anyhow and now she doesn't know what it takes to make cash that is why it doesn't take anything for her to open that stinking hole on her face and say who give transport without feeding money. In fact that statement is an evidence that she has been jumping around.
All in all, I owe you one bottle of Stout and fearless for that ticket that you cancelled . You can send your aza

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by fineberry(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
the RED light is too glaring Op run far from her. Since you've been warning her and no change, abeg forget her. Shalom.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by RexTramadol1: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
I didn’t read at all

But for you to ask

My response is NO
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
So you want her to drink water from Anambra to Lagos , she is billing you because you need to know money is quite essential in marriage... I love you I love you is not enough to sustain it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Sambab(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Marriage is all about sacrifices, if she can't sacrifice, pls borrow yaself some brains. Don't marry her
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Op, the girl in question does not love you .....
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by focus7: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

You don't need to be asking question again when the red light is this conspicuous. The Bible says a fool sees danger ahead and still go ahead.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Romanoff:
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.

Check OP's profile and read his previous thread topic. Perhaps that explains why he held on that long.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by BigBashiru: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
izzou:

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

women by their very nature are very selfish except the born again ones...
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Fatalveli(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
You are simply the financial guy. Own it with your chest and do not try to wife that lady, she will never see you as more than what you are.

What has she given you in the relationship by the way? Don’t dare mention pvssy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ochelyko1: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Bro I will be straight with you, she doesn't love you. She only care about your money and believe me she had another guy she is spending on. Please quit the relationship is not a balance one at all.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by nutripot: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
DUMP HER FAST.

SHE IS A LIABILITY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.