Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The More Experience, The Less Likely: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More Experience, The Less Likely: (1847 Views)

I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! / HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nekai(f): 5:43am On May 15, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

But the funny thing is that alot of people never learn, and thats the major thing.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by deotelan(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2011
Nekai:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe
True talk dear, those words are healing ma heart rite away!
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by sexylogan(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2011
One day u'l meet someone and that's when u'l realise why previous relationships didnt work. If u r hypertensive , u could have a stroke after a heartbreak and die. Literally.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Beync(f): 7:34pm On May 15, 2011
Truely the women are more vulnerable  as compare to the men when it comes to heartbreak.
They hav stong heart which give them an edge over our delicate heart which can become easily emotional and thus heartbroken. 
Secondly, the men learn from their first experience while most women fall several times before we really learn the hard lesson.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by sexylogan(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2011
^^^Many women are hopeless romantics that never learn even if a player

pours petrol on them and sets them on fire.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2011
^^So are men
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by 190: 7:53pm On May 15, 2011
^story undecided
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2011
Hush! men tend to be more romantic especially in the beginning.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Beync(f): 8:03pm On May 15, 2011
I totally agree with that, They act like romantic angel at the beginin.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2011
It is because the fall in love faster than women
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Beync(f): 8:17pm On May 15, 2011
yes and by the time the woman falls with her head and toe, he's already moved on. what an inbalance!
Althou not in all cases.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by 190: 8:19pm On May 15, 2011
Men rule women suck ( Abraham Lincoln 2011 )
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Beync(f): 8:21pm On May 15, 2011
^In ur world
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by sexylogan(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2011
Beync:

I totally agree with that, They act like romantic angel at the beginin.

It's becuase light travels faster than sound. A guy see a pretty girl and thinks he has finally

found his future. All is well until she opens her mouth to speak.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2011
Beync:

yes and by the time the woman falls with her head and toe, he's already moved on. what an inbalance!
Althou not in all cases.
That is very true.

@190, Why say that when you know that my puccy rules you
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by sexylogan(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2011
kandiikane:

That is very true.

p_u_ss_y . embarassed cry
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Beync(f): 8:34pm On May 15, 2011
sexylogan:

It's becuase light travels faster than sound. A guy see a pretty girl and thinks he has finally

found his future. All is well until she opens her mouth to speak.

Oh well dat serves him right.
I thing some men get triped over wat they see and react after base on what they percievd.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2011
sexylogan:

Babe, p_u_ss_y dey run things oh. embarassed Ah. Na im chics dey take control boys oh. cry
na now you dey realise? E bin dey run tings since di beginning. cool
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by 190: 8:48pm On May 15, 2011
kandiikane:

That is very true.

Tu-air, Tu-air, Tu-air embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait / Ladies Please Advise Me. / Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.