Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

The More Experience, The Less Likely: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More Experience, The Less Likely: (1842 Views)

I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! / HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 11:19am On May 13, 2011
You are of getting a heartbreak?

How true is this?

Is there a common reason or cause for heartbreaks?apparently you can even die from 1? lipsrsealed

There was this guy that was once pursuing me, and during a conversation about the matter(asi was not intrested in a relationship)he told me how i am going to end gettin loads of heartbreaks if i don't start with him now. . . undecided the reason i gave him was that i'm focuisng on my career blah blah & that indirectly i said i don't like him(but i don't think he got it) grin lipsrsealed tongue till date he still thinks i will change my mind(keep wishing on a star mate). angry cool

Who experiences heartbreak most?males or females?

Anywayz the point of this thread is to examine the reason for heartbreak and if lack of experience or the amount of relationships you get involved in determine your chances of getting heartbroken or not.

Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 11:57am On May 13, 2011
tayo_ast:

U jus dey open thread up and down.

My dear, the earlier d better lipsrsealed

Meaning? i really could say the same 4 yu wink
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2011
@pweety, I actually did research on heartbreaks eons ago and I learnt that your heart can literally(not physically) break it is not the mind. You know when you get heartbroken and you feel that stinging feeling or something like it is literally come from your heart and not your brain. I don't know if you understand what I am trying to say. Anyways scientist have been since studying it.

@Topic, I think women(emotionals), they tend to fall in love quicker than men.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 12:00pm On May 13, 2011
Yes kandi, but apparently you can really die from a heartbreak no kiddin.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by r231(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2011
kandiikane:

@pweety, I actually did research on heartbreaks eons ago and I learnt that your heart can literally(not physically) break it is not the mind. You know when you get heartbroken and you feel that stinging feeling or something like it is literally come from your heart and not your brain. I don't know if you understand what I am trying to say. Anyways scientist have been since studying it.

@Topic, I think women(emotionals), they tend to fall in love quicker than men.

Says who. . . .

Pweety4me:

I see. . . . . . .
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

yes but it is more likely if you are heartbroken by grief.

@r231, pardon me it is actually the other way round
kandiikane:

@Topic, I think men they tend to fall in love quicker than women(emotionals)

Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 12:11pm On May 13, 2011
Yes women are much more vulnerable & sensitive with emotions. . .guys are p**** smiley
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 12:12pm On May 13, 2011
kandiikane:

yes but it is more likely if you are heartbroken by grief.
How many u don encounter? tongue
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2011
I have been with 2 men my entire life, and breaking up is not the thing that causes heartbreaks for me, it is the disagreements, fights(where we will not talk for weeks), disappointment from my ex and so on but I'd get my heart really broken when my ex cheated on me.

What about you?
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

Yes women are much more vulnerable & sensitive with emotions. . .guys are p**** smiley

Yes that is true but men tend to fall faster than women
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 12:24pm On May 13, 2011
kandiikane:

I have been with 2 men my entire life, and breaking up is not the thing that causes heartbreaks for me, it is the disagreements, fights(where we will not talk for weeks), disappointment from my ex and so on but I'd get my heart really broken when my ex cheated on me.

What about you?
Me ke? i'm just a[i] very [/i] inquisitive toddler know nothing about the heart to even talk of break grin lipsrsealed
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2011
lol. Ok if you experience it one day, I will be waiting. smiley
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 13, 2011
the more the experience the less vulnerable
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2011
@OP
One thing i have noticed though, is that for most, the first relationship usually ends in a heartbreak. Its a 70% for women, and 30% for men.
This is due to the fact that a lot of girls tend to enter their first relationship with an older male who is probably more experienced than they are. Try telling a 16yr old not to fall in love with that guy who has got all the swag in her school and hear what she will say.
For the guys mostly the first experience is usually mostly of a sexual inquisition, that is what accounts for the lower percentage for men who are likely to get heartbroken during their first relationship.
However i have since learnt that being heartbroken or dissappionted by the one you first fell in love with shouldn't totally define how you see love. With experience comes maturity, and you start learning to pick smarter.
Ladies are more prone to heartbreaks than their male counterparts.
But the funny thing is that alot of people never learn, and thats the major thing.
As long as people change, heartbreaks will be a continual, issue, but whether you learn from it is the actual issue.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 1:50pm On May 14, 2011
@Kandi no swear 4 me ooo shocked angry grin tongue

tiniyata:

the more the experience the less vulnerable
Hmm Taken!
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 1:54pm On May 14, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

@OP
One thing i have noticed though, is that for most, the first relationship usually ends in a heartbreak. Its a 70% for women, and 30% for men.
This is due to the fact that a lot of girls tend to enter their first relationship with an older male who is probably more experienced than they are. Try telling a 16yr old not to fall in love with that guy who has got all the swag in her school and hear what she will say.
For the guys mostly the first experience is usually mostly of a sexual inquisition, that is what accounts for the lower percentage for men who are likely to get heartbroken during their first relationship.
However i have since learnt that being heartbroken or dissappionted by the one you first fell in love with shouldn't totally define how you see love. With experience comes maturity, and you start learning to pick smarter.
But the funny thing is that alot of people never learn, and thats the major thing.
As long as people change, heartbreaks will be a continual, issue, but whether you learn from it is the actual issue.

Hmm 9ice1 bros wink
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by BABE3: 2:24pm On May 14, 2011
First of all remove my husband's picture from there! He's not a heart-breaker. He's hasn't "broken" my heart. smiley

I don't know who experiences heartbreaks more. The rate at which guys get yawa from the ladies is high, (lol) and they rate I see ladies get dump is also high, so I wouldn't know.

One ediot "broke" my heart once though. cry . It wasn't pretty. angry
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2011
Ouch Babe you good wink
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

How true is this?

Is there a common reason or cause for heartbreaks?apparently you can even die from 1? lipsrsealed

There was this guy that was once pursuing me, and during a conversation about the matter(asi was not intrested in a relationship)he told me how i am going to end gettin loads of heartbreaks if i don't start with him now. . . undecided the reason i gave him was that i'm focuisng on my career blah blah & that indirectly i said i don't like him(but i don't think he got it) grin lipsrsealed tongue till date he still thinks i will change my mind(keep wishing on a star mate). angry cool

Anywayz the point of this thread is to talk about myself and spite you readers.

Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 9:24pm On May 14, 2011
^^^Where is ur response?y an empty quote?
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by 190: 9:26pm On May 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

How true is this?

Anywayz the point of this thread is to examine the reason for heartbreak and if lack of experience or the amount of relationships you get involved in determine your chances of getting heartbroken or not.

Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Where is your response?y an empty quote?
ouch, u didn't look well. . .
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Pweety4me(f): 9:33pm On May 14, 2011
I'm not actually smiling.
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

I'm not actually smiling.
lol, gotcha!
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by GaussS: 10:03pm On May 14, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

@OP
true talk, most women tend to be serious head on in a relationship, guys do like to play around before the real deal
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2011
^^Did you know men fall faster than women?
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Did you know men fall in the konga faster than women?
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2011
angry angry
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

angry angry
it wasnt me!
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by GaussS: 11:06pm On May 14, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Did you know men fall faster than women?

i disagree
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by kandiikane(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2011
Ok you disagree, fine. Where is the argument?
Re: The More Experience, The Less Likely: by iice(f): 3:09am On May 15, 2011
Yea it does seem so but in essence is just human mechanism to reject what may bring pain.
If you've been heartbroken, you put up a shield. Natural reaction.
Yes someone can die of heartbreak. It's more complicated that just pain. . .there is depression, then dwindling self esteem, then the feeling of worthlessness. Humans can be irritating but they are fascinating with the emotional highs and lows which tend to affect mental and physical aspects of their being.
Heartbreaks will always happen so long as humans are involved. Anyway like someone rightly said, it's more what you learn from it that matters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove / To Interfere Or To Fizzle Out / This Is How The True Man Behaves Agreed Or Not !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.