Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58200 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ruggedniggaone: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said"You are too gentle, so you are not my type I was just speechless

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by mondaypemisire(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said 8 rounds is too much for her atleast 3 rounds is okay for both of us,she break up with me
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by HabaHaba: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Alaganature09:
After smashing her, she said am not feeling you at all...I just weak but I wasn't surprised tho cos her Virgina was wide...

My guy no V is too wide, na small d*cks dey talk so." If e big, e go fill"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Horlarteey: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
JayB11:
She said "I am out of your league" I still feel that trauma.

Probably she got relegated

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Palazee(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
She said “ i don't roll with kids ”

My mood change instantly

17 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
No one has ever asked .....

No Future......
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by michoade(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
You're draining my battery with your calls

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nonyeadamu: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Even if I'm an Igbo girl, I no longer love Igbo guys cos they really shattered my heart and I love my fulani man so much I can lay my life for him. Oh adamu may Allah bless and reward you for loving me dearly with all your heart and I can't wait to carry your baby and be your third wife màkà Chineke.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by GoshenNLA(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Shutup1st:
Pls I hope you aren't assuming that we're in a relationship undecided
Don't know what to say at first
Many guys Dey the assumption level though
But it’s childish to me, spill the beans, yes or no nothing spoil, why assuming

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by BigBashiru: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
hybrid11:
I was dating this girl while she had another man
She told me: bro I love you but I want to be with him
Me: bro
That's why I like older women now

older women are "mature" only because they have become aware that they have hit the wall and can no longer command the same sexual power their younger days gave them - they realize guys are staring at them less and less.

thats the only reason they are "mature" and want to settle down.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by SILVERLINES: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Spider20:

I feel pity on your father...
Am sure he might be proud of you out there
You're such a disgrace
May termite eat your soul

Hey bro
Easy I believe it just a joke, you don't have to be that hash to an innocent soul who come out here to play

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by deji17: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2021

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by thuxzwda1: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Mydazz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Who dey think am ?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by pweetychyka(f): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
I was only leading you on.... There was no way I could marry you cos you are too career oriented.

17 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Even in my dream, I can't say yes

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am here to read lies and truth.

"And the truth shall set you free" ... I'm with you cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Alaganature09(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
HabaHaba:

My guy no V is too wide, na small d*cks dey talk so." If e big, e go fill"

No be lie, maybe my dick no big to fill her V

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by jagorinho: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
She said"You are too gentle, so you are not my type I was just speechless
.....na why you kon turn Ruggedniggaone b DAT ?

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Jesterinjay: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
After we separated in secondary school,i contacted her on fb. I told her how i felt about her(didn't tell her while we were together) she said "why didn't you tell me all along ?,why tell me now when we won't see ever again ? u made me look like i was wasting my time with you". I apologized and asked why she didn't do the same,she said something about ladies not being open with feelings,that"its not proper". That's how my heart was broken,and i fell into depression.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Cheeryfeet: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
OkuFaba:
She said I smashed better than my father,

That moment I realized Father and son were mining the same treasure hole.
E pain me ehhh
Truly like father like son
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by callmetoniaa: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
He said my sister was more prettier than me. He jokingly said it, but tht day I no sleep well for night wen I take think my life.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by TheWolfen(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol
She said i am a dreamer. Now that dreams came true she begged to come back and I wish I do give second chances

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Queenserah26(f): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
cheesy grin
arthurwillia:
Me: baby girl, Do you even miss me at all?

Baby girl: No.

Me:

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by callmetoniaa: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by chatinent: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nothing fit shock me again.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by callmetoniaa: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
A girl once said I can't afford her for camp that year. We ended up fwb throughout the service year sha. Silly girl grin
Lost interest when I found out she was 4 years older than me, she looked younger than her age. We still good though.

18 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by arthurwillia(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2021

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by bragxz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

fry pan (Goodluck) to fire (Buhari)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by wallrichy: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Don't mind him Jo...You that I am seeing right here is an epitome of beauty. Beauty personify to limitless.....who else can be more beautiful than the embodiment of beauty. Don't mind me Jare..... probably he's blind to real beauty.....(don't tell him o, hush hush....let's keep it a secret btw us alone)

callmetoniaa:
He said my sister was more prettier than me. He jokingly said it, but tht day I no sleep well for night wen I take think my life.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by OscarJaden(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
That it will a waste of time for her to use kayanmatta on me,in a nutshell I too broke for her to tight me down

I will never forget this words in a hurry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / Arab Men And Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.