Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

The Computer-doctor - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Computer-doctor (10933 Views)

After The Computer Age, What's Next? / The Computer Argument. / Jesus Vs Satan On The Computer - Too Funny: Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:09am On May 24, 2011
One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love. All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window. As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina. The woman started screaming "Oh my god, help me, there's a bee in my vagina!" The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation.

The doctor thought for a moment and said "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit." The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina. The doctor said "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife's vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my penis I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife's vagina. The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said "Yes, Yes, whatever, just get on with it."

So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady's vagina. After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don't think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper." So the doctor went deeper and deeper. After a while the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed.

The young lady began to quiver with excitement. She began to moan and groan aloud.

The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself, he then put his hands on the young lady's breasts and started making loud noises.

The husband at this point suddenly became very annoyed and shouted, "Now wait a minute! What the Hell do you think you're doing?" The doctor, still concentrating, replied, "Change of plan. I'm gonna drown the bastard!"
Re: The Computer-doctor by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28am On May 24, 2011
Badosky jnr 3 has arrrived , mama mi lekooo
u are d gbongbolo in d gbangbala grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by ElementG(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2011
lol nice one girl
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2011
Thanks 2 ya two

But i told u i prefer, badosky jnr d third
Re: The Computer-doctor by ElementG(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2011
wat is she even feeling like now cool
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2011
Like am badosky jnr d third s‘heart
Re: The Computer-doctor by ElementG(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2011
in ur dreams baby gal, in ur dreams
Re: The Computer-doctor by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2011
hehehe jealousy dey warri some people o , u b waffi ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Computer-doctor by ElementG(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2011
id it get as it be 4 ya body grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On May 24, 2011
it get as it dey follow u waka o tongue cheesy
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2011
Lol

Id true yarn
Re: The Computer-doctor by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Badosky jnr 3 has arrrived , mama mi lekooo
u are d gbongbolo in d gbangbala grin grin grin grin grin

yinkalink:

Thanks 2 ya two

But i told u i prefer, badosky jnr d third

The First was Tanimz, Second Natasha now my Love Yinka the third! shocked

HeY IdowuOgBo, dont really tink cos gawd xempted sum numberz on the rapture date that u'ld continue wiv ur Teen Trafficking shocked grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2011
hey am not stopin traffic o, my twinnies are beddt mehn, so i honor dem wiv dier own franchise. Badosky enterprise dey grow o, soon men would gain recognition if dey tuff enough
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 5:19pm On May 24, 2011
grin grin grin

all na swagzzz wink wink wink
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 6:04pm On May 24, 2011
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.
Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”
“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.
“And what do you deduce from that?”
Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,
Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.
Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.
But what does it tell you, Holmes?”
Holmes is silent for a moment.
“Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: “Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's WRONG with me, Doctor!?”
The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says: “Well, I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight, ”
grin grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by shakara4u(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahehahihahehahihehahihuhuhuuuuu
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2011
shakara4u:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahehahihahehahihehahihuhuhuuuuu

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The sailor came home from a secret two year mission only to find his wife with a new born baby. Furious, he was determined to track down the father to extract revenge.

"Was it my friend Sam", he demanded.

"No !" his weeping wife replied.

"Was it my friend Jim then?" he asked.

"NO !!!" she said even more upset.

"Well which one of my no good friends did this then?" he asked.

"Don't you think I have any friends of my own?" she snapped.

grin grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 5:23pm On May 25, 2011
A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
"Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."
She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams and so on it goes.
The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette are you?"
She says, "No, I'm really a blonde."

"I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken

A precious little girl walks into a Pets Mart Shop and asks, in the sweetest little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"
As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy, bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"
She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a tiny quiet voice,
"I don't think my python weally gives a thit !!"

A guy was standing in a bar when a stranger walks in.
After a while they get to talking and at about 10:30 PM the second guy says, "Oh well,I better get home.My wife doesn't like me to stay out during late night."
The first guy replies, "I'll help you out of this. Just do what I say. Go home. Sneak into the bedroom. Pull back the covers. Get down between her legs then lick, lick and lick for about 20 minutes and there will be no complaints in the morning."
The guy agrees to try that and continues drinking with him for two more hours before heading home to give it a try.
When he got home, the house was pitch black. He sneaks upstairs into the bedroom, pulled back the covers and proceeded to lick for 20 minutes. The bed was like a swamp so he decided to wash his face.
As he walked into the bathroom, his wife was sitting on the toilet.
Seeing her he screamed, "What the hell are you doing in here?!"
"Quiet!", she exclaimed. "You'll wake my mother."

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.
"Of course, my son," said the priest.
"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."
"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.
"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her s*xual favors," continued the old man.
"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.
"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"
"Of course, my son," said the priest.
The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"

A priest and a shepherd from Australia participate in a TV game. After answering all the questions, there is a tie. So both are given one final assignment. It is to write a poem in three minutes, using the word "Timbuktu". It is city in Africa.

The priest returns with the fruit of his inspiration:

"I was a father all my life,
I had no children, had no wife,
I read the bible through and through
on my way to Timbuktu , "

The poem makes a great impression, and the priest smells a sweet victory. But then comes the shepherd, with his winning masterpiece:

"When Tim and I to Brisbane went
We met three women cheap to rent.
They were three and we were two,
So I booked one and Tim Booked Two , "

A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland.
She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked:
"Excuse me Father, could I ask a favor?"

"Of course my child, What can I do for you?"

"Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair
remover gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have
really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they
will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under
your cassock?"

"Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not
lie."

"You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask
you any questions", and she gave him the 'hair remover'.

The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented
himself to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to
declare?"

"From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my
son",he replied.

Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the
sash down, what do you have?"

The priest replied, "I have there a marvelous little instrument
designed for use by women, but which has never been used."

Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, "Go ahead Father.
Next!"

grin grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by shakara4u(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2011
where d yawn smiley again

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
Re: The Computer-doctor by dammizz(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2011
Yawn ke, I'd rather b looking 4 rotfl smiley, da custom joke is off d shizzle
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 2:18pm On May 26, 2011
Thanks dammizz

He meant dat he‘s hungry for more
Re: The Computer-doctor by delicious1(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2011
Funny stories. grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2011
um, thank you

good to know dat i was able to make u shine ya teeth grin grin
Re: The Computer-doctor by delicious1(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2011
Yeah yeah tongue
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2011
c'mon!!!
dont deny it

k here's more

Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no and the executioner shouts, ''Ready! Aim!'' Suddenly the brunette yells, ''EARTHQUAKE!!!'' Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes. The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no and the executioner shouts, ''Ready! Aim!'' Suddenly the redhead yells, ''TORNADO!!!'' Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes. By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no and the executioner shouts, Ready! Aim!'' and the blonde yells, ''FIRE!!!'''

A man standing at a bus stop was eating a hamburger. Next to him stood a lady with her little dog, which became very excited at the smell of the man's supper and began whining and jumping up at him. "Do you mind if I throw him a bit?" said the man to the lady. "Not at all," she replied, whereupon the man picked the dog up and threw it over a wall.

One Halloween this woman opens her door to find the most adorable little girl, with golden blond curly hair and the biggest blue eyes. She was dressed as an Angel, and was just delightful. The woman said, "what are you supposed to say sweetheart?" The little girl looks up at the woman and says "Twick or Tweat!" The woman thinks this is just adorable, and she calls her husband to come to the door. The woman say to the child, "Go ahead honey say it just one more time." Once again the little Angel looks up and says, "Twick or Tweat!" The husband agrees with his wife, this little Angel is just the cutest thing. The woman picks an apple from the Treat Bowl, shines it up with her apron, and drops it into the little girl's Treat Bag. The little Angel looks in her bag then looks up at the woman and says, "Thanks a lot lady, you just broke my f**king cookies!"
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 5:26pm On May 26, 2011
Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."
The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class."
Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"
The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think."
The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."
The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"
The old man said, "I thought it was gas - but I was wrong, too!"

An older couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.
Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.
They discussed finances, living arrangements, and so on.
Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.
"How do you feel about s*x?" he asked, rather tentatively.
"I would like it infrequently ", she replied. The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, then leaned over towards her and whispered, "Is that one word or two?"
Re: The Computer-doctor by dhensity: 12:18pm On May 28, 2011
@yinka, its generickays@yahoo.com
Re: The Computer-doctor by ceewaiyho(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2011
sweet sweet jokes. luv em!  cool
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 11:26am On May 29, 2011
*sobbing*

Thanks
Re: The Computer-doctor by lysaa(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2011
well done babz!
Re: The Computer-doctor by yinkalink(f): 8:22am On May 31, 2011
ceewaiyho:

sweet sweet jokes. luv em! cool

lysaa:

well done babz!

thanks guys

yes now, dat my eyes e have clear and i have mourned d loss of d 'champions league title' we should v won
am baq to bizness wink wink wink

Two old men decide they are close to their last days and decide to have a last night on the town.

After a few drinks, they end up at the local brothel.

The madam takes one look at the two old geezers and whispers to her manager:

'Go up to the first two bedrooms and put an inflated doll in each bed. These two are so old and drunk, I'm not wasting two of my girls on them. They won't know the difference.'

The manager does as he is told and the two old men go upstairs and take care of their business.

As they are walking home the first man says,

'You know, I think my girl was dead!'

'Dead?' says his friend, 'Why do you say that?'

'Well, she never moved or made a sound all the time I was loving her.' His friend says, 'Could be worse I think mine was a witch.'

'A witch ??. . why the hell would you say that?'

'Well, I was making love to her, kissing her on the neck, and I gave her a little bite, then she farted and flew out the window, took my teeth with her!'

One day a hippie gets a ride on a public bus and sees a hot young nun. He sits down next to her and promptly asks if she would like to have sex, to which she immediately says no and walks off the bus. The bus driver leans over and says "Hey guy I know how to get that nun to have sex with you, "

Naturally the hippie asks, and the bus driver tells him that every night at midnight the nun goes to an old graveyard to pray for God to forgive her for her past, and that he should dress up like God and tell the nun she will be forgiven if she has sex with you.

The hippie gives his thanks and runs to the nearest costume shop.

Later that evening the hippie gets ready for his big night and drives down to the graveyard and sees the nun praying, on her knees. He says "Behold, I have heard your prayers and you shall be forgiven if you have sex with me!"

The nun agrees but asks if they can have anal sex in order to keep her virginity. The hippie agrees and once they are finished the hippie jumps back and pulls off his mask and says "Surpise, its me the Hippie!"

The nun jumps up and pulls off her mask and says "Surprise, its me the bus driver!"
Re: The Computer-doctor by dammizz(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2011
Hmmm!nice jokes. Sometimes I wonder if u & ur guy work in d same joke factory, u both r making things happen in here, no head-swelling sha o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bra Size / ,how To Steal A Chicken / Business Opportunity For You In Real Estate[Earn Big]- The Kiyosaki &Trump Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.