Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (44186 Views)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by WarriAproko: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
By d time another guy man dun dey brush her na dat time ur mind go dey

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Truvelisback(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?
She likes u and wants u to av an affair with her she feels jealous and angry seeing u giving attention to other girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Abujaexpress: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?
It will make sense for you to graduate from school father to a school husband.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Palazee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
Them no dey give dog bone to keep ooooh.
Damn niggar

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Audukaya: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
are an afonja?
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

Something is wrong with u and ur neighbour. She loaned u the jambito pussy to maintain, u dey play school daddy... Final year and ur acting like ss2. I don't want to believe its true undecided

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by AfroBeatDiary: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

Staff her
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by RexTramadol1: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Your daura is gonna eat ur work

If she hasn’t started sef undecided
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
Hahahhahahaha correct bad boy grin
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba must they explain everything to u.. cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by realray(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:

this one got me.... grin
Skullano:

this one got me....
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Cnach: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
The thing sweet u die
Tomorrow na church o, go give thanks na them dey rush u
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by lastchild: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
how can an adult be a school daughter of a fellow adult?

BTW, so they still do this mother daughter, father son of a thing, beside, this things only happen in secondary schools, abi the final year you are taking about is ss3?

am confused

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by kriss27(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

Please how do you have sex with girls without being their boyfriend? Do they do it for monetary value or are they into runs? Teach me I want to learn Biko!

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol...
Women are territorial ..
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by PoTTV: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Omo set boundaries asap and let her know about it.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
bigfather:

Na diplomacy him suppose that settle d matter o

Lol
Even diplomacy still won't resolve it emotionally for the lady. It might resolve it physically.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Danjikanbauchi: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Makanaki127:

And he go chock am
walahi kuwa cheesy cheesy
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by thundafire: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kobicove:
First you need to stop going to her room!

Be proactive and draw the line so she knows her limits with you undecided

baba no go do am one day him prick go reason am

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Dreadful: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

You be mumu! Can't you see she wants to get banged?
You be mumu in short.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Dreadful: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Truthfully, ladies like that will never accept rejection and she will become a bitter person.

My brother you be G! Ladies detests rejection I swear. If he ever tries to tell her that, he will become her worst enemy for life.
My advice is that he fụ́cks her and change location.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by witworth(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
You are not just a thief only, you are an armed robber

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Godwin25king: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Aniboo:
Talk truth you never make a move to touch her or try telling her anything intimately

Same question i wanted to ask sef
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by iamyemiakins(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jollynuel:
School "Father/Daughter" at university level?? Nawa shocked shocked
Na knacking dey end am.
I don't take such people serious

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Biggers82(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sex her nah so that she can relax herself very well nah
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by ComrdDRS1: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Naustine:
Dem no dey use fish head cover rat hole na
At all........
Tell me how can prevent magnet and iron not to stick when too close

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by frozen70(f): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

Your closeness with her, is giving her the impression that you want to date her and its just a matter of time

She fills since you have her, why bringing other girls around

So seat her down and make it clear to her that you are only watching her for her own safety and nothing attached to it

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Geesaintagape: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
I never heard of school father through out my University days .my dear which school are u people?
I never heard of handing over of adult to another adult in the name of school bla bla.
I suspect a kind of set up

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by lildonn222: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
I think Op is falling for this girl and only wanna confirm if her being jealous is the signal for him to...you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Aganju849: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

She wants you to start firing her tube
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Skullano(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Qatar2022:

Everybody can't be irresponsible like you

No be you I dey talk to shaaaa, so face front..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.