Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,187 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (44187 Views)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jollynuel:
School "Father/Daughter" at university level?? Nawa shocked shocked

Yeah, we have people that put us right in the university.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Darkblood:

Na him mumu na Im too much
E be mumu
They never tell ham say he be mumu

Lol
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Lamanii22(f): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:
She wants you to fùck her grin

You just said it all
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
karnap:
if you have Bleep her don't think she is gonna allow you with another lady in that compound, how can you keep a school daughter

Sighted bro
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Uncle wey mumu, is that the present fathers has failed in bringing their male children in manly way or the children has failed to learn from what has being taught to them?
Imagine a girl of 18/19 years emotionally controlling this idiot

LoL, bro please take it easy with me na, I be your student o.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

The relationship btw two opposite adults who are not blood related shouldn't be too close, you say no .

Hiding under one finger to deceiving ur own very self.

I am noticing this comment, thanks.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divinehealer:
She is crushing on you

My neighbor also believe this.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Victorclean1:
I Sense a lie. You must have knack her for her to develop jealousy.

Pass her to another guy and immediately she sleep with the guy. She will leave you

I have never misbehaved with her in any form. I am generous because of my comradeship in school politics and campus entertainer. And I buy her stuffs just like every other person.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=BreakingNews21 post=104536091]Op, sounds like you are low key bragging about having plenty of women in your life. Carry on big man but pls don't get any of dem pregnant. We have more than enough of un-wed baby mamas in 9ja. wink[/quote

Sorry if my post suggested such opinion. I used to be committed to relationship before, but I develop carefree attitude to relationship because of experience. Please ignore that aspect and focus on my plight.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
okoroemeka:
plain simple truth,if you don't want to do that,then you must use diplomacy worthy of a UN secretary general to aviod sniper in your food,don't be fooled by their cute cuddley looks,female crush can be deadly.

I buy this your advice. Thanks.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
arimahoseloka:
That your school daughter is a ticking time bomb. U better set your limits or you will land in hot water. She likes you obviously and is jealous seeing you with other girls.

Thanks for the advice, I will set boundaries.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
BIGNAME2020:

Swear say you never know waiting the sup.

Hahaha, as a real G I know what is happening, my question now is how to handle the situation.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Oga Titus know wetin dey sup, na confirmation hin dey wait for..

Sha, no say I'll not be a party to whatever ill thought you're harbouring concerning her.

I know the girl is crushing on me. It is very obvious, but I am just asking how I can handle the situation.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Morris101686:
Sign of Red flag.

She have developed feelings for you, if you like her bleep. Then set some boundaries between you and her. Whilst you keep bleeping other visitors that look for you.

Be a toxic man

I always want to be objective and logical. LoL, bro your advice is philosophical. Thou art wise.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dbarrzx:
My brother ho and watch a Nigerian movie called Mustapha u will thank me later

I watched that movie in April, produced by Mary Njoku.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yungmakaveli01:

Nice advice
She is already catching feelings for Mr op.
she still be fresher she nor know say she still get long way to go.

That is exactly my point.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
She likes u and wants u to av an affair with her she feels jealous and angry seeing u giving attention to other girls.

Thanks for this information.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Abujaexpress:
It will make sense for you to graduate from school father to a school husband.

Hahaha.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
dairykidd:

Something is wrong with u and ur neighbour. She loaned u the jambito pussy to maintain, u dey play school daddy... Final year and ur acting like ss2. I don't want to believe its true undecided

LoL, of course, it is true. I never thought of it this way.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
lastchild:
how can an adult be a school daughter of a fellow adult?

BTW, so they still do this mother daughter, father son of a thing, beside, this things only happen in secondary schools, abi the final year you are taking about is ss3?

am confused

The final year is university. The girl and her school mother have their relationship right from secondary School and they continue in the university, I am the stranger that came into the picture.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
kriss27:
Please how do you have sex with girls without being their boyfriend? Do they do it for monetary value or are they into runs? Teach me I want to learn Biko!

Well, it depends. I have some girls in my department especially 300 level down, that are into me. I can't ask everyone of them out, so sometimes I just invite them for a hangout and the mood changes and everything happened.

I also do school politics, campus entertainment, and I am a bit popular. So it's easy to hangout with some of these girls. Few of them do it for money though, but most of them do it because they want to do it. I am aware that some of them are into relationship.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
witworth:
You are not just a thief only, you are an armed robber

Hahaha, why now? How?
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2021
frozen70:

Your closeness with her, is giving her the impression that you want to date her and its just a matter of time

She fills since you have her, why bringing other girls around

So seat her down and make it clear to her that you are only watching her for her own safety and nothing attached to it

You made a lot of sense here. Thanks man.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Geesaintagape:
I never heard of school father through out my University days .my dear which school are u people?
I never heard of handing over of adult to another adult in the name of school bla bla.
I suspect a kind of set up

That's my fears too, like a plan job.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2021
lildonn222:
I think Op is falling for this girl and only wanna confirm if her being jealous is the signal for him to...you know what I mean.

Hahaha, you are not serious. I don't do neighbors, it is against my principle since I have other girls that visit me every now and then.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2021
Davd52:
I use to do that too and it does not mean anything

Thanks for this. The school mother is my neighbor since 100 level and we are very close, so since I gave my reading table out I normally read in her room even before she traveled. So the school daughter is the only one staying now so I go there to read and gist with her, that is all.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 12:10am On Aug 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, they detest it.
It's a dicey situation bro, because this dude will either Bleep the babe and the platonic relationship will end, hence the beginning of new era or he should reject her advances and forget about the friendship they got.

Only the guy can decide. He knows what his heart wants, and often times guys will go for the former.

That's exactly what I am trying to avoid. I don't want to go down with her because I will be hurting her, I won't be committed and she will see other girls visiting me.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2021
blacknoir:
If u don't know how to handle this situation then u are no man

Thanks bro, I am challenged.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Dbarrzx:
My brother ho and watch a Nigerian movie called Mustapha u will thank me later

I've been searching for this film 'Mustapha' for download but I haven't been able to get it. Can you refer me to a site where I can watch or download it? Thanks
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by BigBen23(m): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?
Which one be school daughter again, you born her for school?
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Damlhaade01(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2021
De person wey dey always dey run dis kain wahala for thread, de tin wey u dey fain, u go see am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.