Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,503 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (44188 Views)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Skillsnigeria: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by chloride6: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
You are not serious.

You wey never chop
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by OraabSolar(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
help her!!!
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by UDUJ(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:
She wants you to fùck her grin

Simple cheesy
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by EngrChima88: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Evil daughter embarassed
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Darkblood: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba must they explain everything to u.. cheesy cheesy
Na him mumu na Im too much
E be mumu
They never tell ham say he be mumu
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by karnap(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
Them no dey give dog bone to keep ooooh.
grin
my thought too
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Saintdan0421(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Since my mama born me, i never hear this kind tori. Well, IT IS WHAT IT IS

2 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Qatar2022: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
Everybody can't be irresponsible like you

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rubbish
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by wumi2017(f): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ta ni school daughter ofo undecided

4 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by karnap(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
if you have Bleep her don't think she is gonna allow you with another lady in that compound, how can you keep a school daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:

Just like them no dey give cat fish to keep ooh grin
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by UDUJ(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Darkblood:

Na him mumu na Im too much
E be mumu
They never tell ham say he be mumu

The op name na MUMURI cheesy
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Uncle wey mumu, is that the present fathers has failed in bringing their male children in manly way or the children has failed to learn from what has being taught to them?
Imagine a girl of 18/19 years emotionally controlling this idiot

5 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by WaffenSS(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wtf is school father/mother/daughter?

What shenanigans are these?

sad

3 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by kay29000(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Come, OP na wetin you dey expect

This one wey you don dey spend time with am till late at night undecided

This kind thing, na marriage dey end am!

You go soon hear "she was my school daughter undecided I was 8years older than her undecided we only had sex once and now she's my wifey undecided bla bla bla

Quantinue

Lol

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Bosch10(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba must they explain everything to u.. cheesy cheesy
mempeperiba(lol)
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Fiscus105(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?

The relationship btw two opposite adults who are not blood related shouldn't be too close, you say no .

Hiding under one finger to deceiving ur own very self.

4 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Gambit23: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?

Mind ur business in school, stop being school father to grown up girls.

8 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by sylve11: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Thats how it starts.

Better set serious boundaries between you and that girl before she'll go overboard one day and accuse you of something you didn't do, something that will Ruin and tarnish your image in that your Location... She's already showing signs already.

Them nor go wise reading at this your post.

You talk this one well jare. cool
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by kay29000(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:
Is there any difference between school daddy and sugar daddy grin

My brother uses his school daughter as a link for his intense activities with 100 level and 200 level girls running riot inside and outside campus,op,who u dey deceive?

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Naustine(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dem no dey use fish head cover rat hole na

3 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by lkillbrokehoes: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
She obviously wants your dick

6 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by TheWolfen(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bia be carefully o to avoid temptation. Penis and toto no dey fight o. Nah only people dey fight. Use your head
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by neonly: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:
She wants you to fùck her grin

After then she becomes a liability to d guy
Abeg make d guy free her jaree

2 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by PAWG(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jollynuel:
School "Father/Daughter" at university level?? Nawa shocked shocked

Exactly, I opened the thread thinking it was the normal secondary school blues . Truly shocking this kind of fvckery can exist at university level

8 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
She is crushing on you
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Victorclean1: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
I Sense a lie. You must have knack her for her to develop jealousy.

Pass her to another guy and immediately she sleep with the guy. She will leave you

2 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by harmony75: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
What's school daughter?! Is that why you're in School? It sound so stupid the money you're to manage with that's what you're giving her if others are doing school daughter/father must you too? This is unnecessary distraction SMH

2 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by bikefab(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
She wants a piece of the icing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.