Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (44191 Views)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Poleski: 2:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?

Keep your hairy as*s away from her room late at night. If you spend too much time with her, she'll start falling in love with you. It happens naturally, after all you're not her real father and you're not related by blood.

You MUST make it clear to her that your relationship with her has a limit. She's not your girlfriend and has no right to be jealous when your female visitors are around.

This is why I don't advice having this type of relationship with the opposite sex at school. It can be tricky. Some end up impregnating their so-called "school daughter".
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by AkaraAndBread: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Jollynuel:
School "Father/Daughter" at university level?? Nawa shocked shocked

The thing weak me sef! undecided

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by MufasaLion: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

That's exactly what I am trying to avoid. I don't want to go down with her because I will be hurting her, I won't be committed and she will see other girls visiting me.

You gotta make your decision.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Ejire30: 4:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Just say the truth do you want to knack her which one be she get angry anytime..... If she is interested in what I am giving them let her submit application. You don't need to ask this question if you sef no get interest you suppose draw line straight but I dey suspect you. Just inform us when it finally happen bad dog

Demigod22:
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Bishopino: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Jollynuel:
She dey come your room, you dey go her room: una dey stay till very late in the night... Hmmm.
School daughter: school mother: school son: school father = FREE SEx.. abeg leave that thing jarri

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by frozen70(f): 5:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

You made a lot of sense here. Thanks man.

Thanks, am a ma'am
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

My neighbor also believe this.

grin
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Xandelle: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Jollynuel:

No wonder lecturers these days dey flog and slap dem like secondary school pupils.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by lomprico(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

what is school daughter? are u still in secondary school? undecided
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by anoziechi(f): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

she don de like you..take it or leave it
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

When one thinks everyone is like him.

When one thinks every available hole must be dug.

Commot for road undecided
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by heartbeat84: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Define whatever thing u think you're doing with her, before you end up killing yourself for nothing.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by kriss27(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

Well, it depends. I have some girls in my department especially 300 level down, that are into me. I can't ask everyone of them out, so sometimes I just invite them for a hangout and the mood changes and everything happened.

I also do school politics, campus entertainment, and I am a bit popular. So it's easy to hangout with some of these girls. Few of them do it for money though, but most of them do it because they want to do it. I am aware that some of them are into relationship.
Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Dbarrzx: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I've been searching for this film 'Mustapha' for download but I haven't been able to get it. Can you refer me to a site where I can watch or download it? Thanks
I don't know the site, I watch it on gotv
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Dbarrzx:
I don't know the site, I watch it on gotv

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by SirMichael1: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goldbw122:
Sit her down and make her understand the relationship you have with her, and tell her to meet with other people and tell her that she should be open to relationships okk and trust me don't Bleep her, she will drag you to the mould..

You see that embolden. I hate the statement. Not everyone needs to be sat down, some need a telling off. Sit her down to make her reason with you?? Hahahaha, very funny.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by AnthonyAk(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jollynuel:

Same thing that crossed my mind

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by skedy1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Skullano:
Them no dey give dog bone to keep ooooh.
Clean oil de ur head
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by BIGNAME2020: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

Hahaha, as a real G I know what is happening, my question now is how to handle the situation.

Na to knack am well na tongue
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Victorclean1: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Demigod22:

I have never misbehaved with her in any form. I am generous because of my comradeship in school politics and campus entertainer. And I buy her stuffs just like every other person.

Pass her to another guy. Immediately the guy bleep her. She will leave you
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2021
dairykidd:

Something is wrong with u and ur neighbour. She loaned u the jambito pussy to maintain, u dey play school daddy... Final year and ur acting like ss2. I don't want to believe its true undecided
hmm weldone sir
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Perfection10(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Skullano:
Them no dey give dog bone to keep ooooh.

���

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.