Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri (5742 Views)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by kramer: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. So God wanted Adam to become what, a theist? undecided

2. You tell me, why did God create man? undecided

1) Are all believers of God not theists? Or are they atheists? grin

2) You should know, aren't you Christian
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Janosky:

Stephen did NOT pray to Jesus.
Or you mean that Paul prayed to Ceasar, for his use of the same word "I APPEAL".
So you mean this wasn't a prayer to Jesus? Acts 7:59-60
[59]And while they were stoning Stephen, he prayed, Lord Jesus, receive and accept and welcome my spirit!
[60]And falling on his knees, he cried out loudly, Lord, fix not this sin upon them [lay it not to their charge]! And when he had said this, he fell asleep [in death].
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
kramer:

How did I misquote scriptures there? Explain

As humans here on earth we r lower than the angels. That is y the Bible says when Jesus took on human form he was made lower than the angels.

Any contrary interpretation of the verses u quoted is of the devil
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by livingchrist: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Steven prayed to Jesus to receive his spirit.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by oranget(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
khia:

You should wait until he tells you he believes in the big bang theory before you call him gullible. Js
Alright

1 Like

Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by kramer: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
freshboi88:

As humans here on earth we r lower than the angels. That is y the Bible says when Jesus took on human form he was made lower than the angels.

Any contrary interpretation of the verses u quoted is of the devil

Again, I ask you, where did I misquote the Bible?
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by kramer: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mikecold:
About your Thomas and Peter question

To begin if you are a Christian as you claim you must see Jesus as son of God or a God in the Godhead

I believe this is a settled issue of what makes christianity and to start bringing the talk of messenger/prophet is just a cowardice narrative by Muslims and not christians

Peter you talked about has had his long history of lack of faith even when Jesus was around

He saw Jesus walking on the sea, he asked Jesus to bid him to come too, Jesus asked him to come and then Peter was walking with Jesus on water until the cares of life more or less taking his eyes off the presence of God to consider the size of the sea

That was when he started sinking instantly, does that mean he didn't believe in Jesus?

He believed everything he said about Jesus so much he he felt just a command to come into sea would make him walk on sea

So Jesus is not responsible for how much faith a person should have, Paul who wasn't with Jesus did more than those with him

The moment Peter took eyes off the focus Jesus told him just like at the sea he couldn't help himself but deny Jesus etc as the magnitude of the world had taken centre stage, none of the miracles etc could be remembered again

The same thing is the summary of Thomas

They had little faith, the thought of Jesus coming back to life seemed impossible to them not because they didn't know Jesus said he would, and Jesus himself raised many dead to life.

How would you even blame such people when even as Jesus gave them blank cheque to do any miracles in his name they still struggled to believe in their own self

Truly I must say that I'm beyond amazed at how one can have little faith even after apparently seeing all those miracles first hand with your korokoro eyes, It's almost like they knew something we don't. And the reason why Paul had more faith was because he was just oblivious of whatever it was. Anyway, that's another discussion for another day! grin
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
kramer:

Truly I must say that I'm beyond amazed at how one can have little faith even after apparently seeing all those miracles first hand with your korokoro eyes, It's almost like they knew something we don't. And the reason why Paul had more faith was because he was just oblivious of whatever it was. Anyway, that's another discussion for another day! grin
I don't think you digested my write up

Faith is personal and relative, this your false illustration to drag Jesus down as a mere prophet as a Muslim is stale

You talked of Paul not been with Jesus that's why he had so much faith but here is a story below of a woman in Israel who was in the time of Jesus below who knew Jesus was God after seeing the signs, worshipped him and expressed tremendous faith.

Matthew 15

21 Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon.

22And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed.”

25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!”

26But He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.”

27And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”

28Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Another story is the story on the cross of the two thieves

One was convinced by all the signs shown by God just one day when Jesus was on the cross and on that he built enough faith to ask Jesus for a space in paradise because he was convinced Jesus was the key to heaven

So many examples where Great faith was shown in Jesus Time

If Peter saw Jesus as messenger as Muslims ignorantly think he won't confess with his own mouth he was son of God

1 Like

Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Ddokie: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Janosky:

Na which main school you attend ?
Is a magistrate judge your God? grin

What does your comments says about Jesus Christ speaking to you @ Matthew 6:9 & John 20:17?

If you lack understanding i cannot help you.

Have you not seen the word "prayer" in legal documents before?
https://definitions.uslegal.com/p/prayer-for-relief/.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2021
kramer:

Again, I ask you, where did I misquote the Bible?

I didn't say u misquoted scripture, I'm only pointing out your misinterpretation.....

If d 1cor u quoted is trying to prove that humans are higher in hierarchy than angels while on earth then it is not true because that is clearly contradicting other parts of scripture

Paslm 8: 5You have made them d a little lower than the angels e

and crowned them f with glory and honor.

6You made them rulers over the works of your hands;

you put everything under their g feet:
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by candelahria(f): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2021
If you like pray to the Father,Jesus or the Holy Spirit.If you pray in Jesus name,God will answer because they are one and they agree.Period.

2 Likes

Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2021
khia:
When one of Jesus disciples asked him to teach them how to pray he taught them the lord's prayer. Luke 11 1-4

For those of you who believe that Jesus is God can you answer these questions logically?

When Jesus prayed, whom did he pray to if he is God himself?

Was Jesus praying to himself and asking himself for blessings?

If Jesus is God, why did God send "himself" to die on the cross when he could have saved the world with a swipe of his hand?

Make this make sense. undecided

Jesus is God doesn't mean he is the same person as the Father YHWH.

And the scripture supports this.

John 5 is a perfect example of this:

John 5:16 So the Jewish leaders began harassingc Jesus for breaking the Sabbath rules. 17But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.” 18So the Jewish leaders tried all the harder to find a way to kill him. For he not only broke the Sabbath, he called God his Father, thereby making himself equal with God.

Cross ref with Matthew

Matt 12: 8For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath

Again cross ref with leveticus

Lev 23:3“ ‘There are six days when you may work, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, a day of sacred assembly. You are not to do any work; wherever you live, it is a sabbath to the Lord.

So from this two passages, who owns the Sabbath again?...Jehovah or Jesus?

Who is Lord of the Sabbath again? Jesus says I am the Lord of the Sabbath!

I know u don't know what that means cos u read the scripture like a book..looking for where Jesus said I am God, worship me!

Interpretation: The Sabbath was made for men and not me because I am the Lord of the Sabbath. So you men cannot tell me what I can or cannot do on the Sabbath day. If this is not Jesus calling himself God then u must be brain dead!

Now Why can't men tell Jesus as the Son of God who is God but is different from YHWH what he can do and cannot do on the Sabbath?

Let me show u again: Are u ready ?

John 5:19 So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does. 20For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing. In fact, the Father will show him how to do even greater works than healing this man. Then you will truly be astonished. 21For just as the Father gives life to those he raises from the dead, so the Son gives life to anyone he wants. 22In addition, the Father judges no one. Instead, he has given the Son absolute authority to judge, 23so that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.

Interpretation: Because I am not Jehovah but I can do whatever I see Jehovah does. He can give life, so can I also give life to whomever I choose. And since he is Lord of the Sabbath, so also I am Lord of the Sabbath.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by kramer: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2021
freshboi88:

I didn't say u misquoted scripture, I'm only pointing out your misinterpretation.....

If d 1cor u quoted is trying to prove that humans are higher in hierarchy than angels while on earth then it is not true because that is clearly contradicting other parts of scripture

Paslm 8: 5You have made them d a little lower than the angels e

and crowned them f with glory and honor.

6You made them rulers over the works of your hands;

you put everything under their g feet:

Is this not your message to me below

freshboi88:

You people just keep misquoting scriptures.

The verses I pasted imply that once man is fine with the world he will have some form of authority over Angels.. at least to Judge them

If anything, it was you who changed your stance. Initially you had implied that man was below angels but then you corrected yourself (after I provided the scriptures) to all man on earth. You think I didn't notice grin
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2021
kramer:

Is this not your message to me below

The verses I pasted imply that once man is fine with the world he will have some form of authority over Angels.. at least to Judge them

If anything, it was you who changed your stance. Initially you had implied that man was below angels but then you corrected yourself (after I provided the scriptures) to all man on earth. You think I didn't notice grin

I think u don't even understand what u r saying. Because what do u mean by when man is fine with the world. I can't make sense of that statement. Can u enlighten the readers
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by kramer: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2021
freshboi88:

I think u don't even understand what u r saying. Because what do u mean by when man is fine with the world. I can't make sense of that statement. Can u enlighten the readers

I'm sure most readers can apply some common sense to understand that the word 'fine' with the world is a typo, and the word 'done' with the world was what I intended to type.

But you know what they say, common sense is not common grin
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by khia: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
freshboi88:

Jesus is God doesn't mean he is the same person as the Father YHWH.

And the scripture supports this.

John 5 is a perfect example of this:

John 5:16 So the Jewish leaders began harassingc Jesus for breaking the Sabbath rules. 17But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.” 18So the Jewish leaders tried all the harder to find a way to kill him. For he not only broke the Sabbath, he called God his Father, thereby making himself equal with God.

Cross ref with Matthew

Matt 12: 8For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath

Again cross ref with leveticus

Lev 23:3“ ‘There are six days when you may work, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, a day of sacred assembly. You are not to do any work; wherever you live, it is a sabbath to the Lord.

So from this two passages, who owns the Sabbath again?...Jehovah or Jesus?

Who is Lord of the Sabbath again? Jesus says I am the Lord of the Sabbath!

I know u don't know what that means cos u read the scripture like a book..looking for where Jesus said I am God, worship me!

Interpretation: The Sabbath was made for men and not me because I am the Lord of the Sabbath. So you men cannot tell me what I can or cannot do on the Sabbath day. If this is not Jesus calling himself God then u must be brain dead!

Now Why can't men tell Jesus as the Son of God who is God but is different from YHWH what he can do and cannot do on the Sabbath?

Let me show u again: Are u ready ?

John 5:19 So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does. 20For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing. In fact, the Father will show him how to do even greater works than healing this man. Then you will truly be astonished. 21For just as the Father gives life to those he raises from the dead, so the Son gives life to anyone he wants. 22In addition, the Father judges no one. Instead, he has given the Son absolute authority to judge, 23so that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.

Interpretation: Because I am not Jehovah but I can do whatever I see Jehovah does. He can give life, so can I also give life to whomever I choose. And since he is Lord of the Sabbath, so also I am Lord of the Sabbath.

There are many deities that you may honor but there is only ONE God and he is YAH, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
khia:

There are many deities that you may honor but there is only ONE God and he is YAH, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

There is no other deity you are permitted to give the same honor u give to Jehovah that would not amount to idolatry except Jesus.

If there is show me from scripture.

Rev 22: 12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus is also the First and Last, Beginning and End.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by khia: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
freshboi88:

There is no other deity you are permitted to give the same honor u give to Jehovah that would not amount to idolatry except Jesus.

If there is show me from scripture.

Rev 22: 12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus is also the First and Last, Beginning and End.

Man chooses who he wants to believe in and unfortunately there are false gods (deities) that are honored by many. Yah is our only true God.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
khia:

Man chooses who he wants to believe in and unfortunately there are false gods (deities) that are honored by many. Yah is our only true God.

My duty is to show u the truth and allow the Holy Spirit open your heart to receive the truth. Read John 5:23. There lies the truth

John 5:23 so that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.

@bolded which deity does YHWH command you to honor just as u honor him....name 1 from scripture n shame the devil.

Y does Jehovah say we should honor Jesus same way we honor him?...answer this question sincerely n see that u r been misled to hell
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
kramer:

I'm sure most readers can apply some common sense to understand that the word 'fine' with the world is a typo, and the word 'done' with the world was what I intended to type.

But you know what they say, common sense is not common grin

U are the one clearly lacking common sense. Cos I don't see any correlation between fine and done.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by khia: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=freshboi88 post=104612700]

My duty is to show u the truth and allow the Holy Spirit open your heart to receive the truth. Read John 5:23. There lies the truth

John 5:23 so that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.

@bolded which deity does YHWH command you to honor just as u honor him....name 1 from scripture n shame the devil.

Y does Jehovah say we should honor Jesus same way we honor him?...answer this question sincerely n see that u r been misled to hell [\quote]
1. Your job is to learn the truth, open your heart and let the holy spirit in. Get your self right with Yah before you preach to someone else.

2. Those are words of man not Yah.

3. I never said Yah commanded man to honor any deity but the truth is many do including yourself.

4. Give me the scripture that YAH said (not man) to honor Jesus like you would honor himself.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by freshboi88: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=khia post=104621104][/quote]

I put the scripture before you and u are still asking me to provide scripture. So the John 5:23 I have been quoting is story book to you.

@bold 1: everyone will honor the Son just as they honor Jehovah......The word of God says give the same level of Honor to Jesus that you give to Jehovah

Why should u do so? Answer

@bold no 2: Because to honor the Son is to Honor the Father. For if u don't honor the Son (Jesus) then you are a liar if u say u honor the Father.

Read the Bible for yourself and see the truth and stop preaching a perversed gospel else u will end up in hell
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Janosky: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
candelahria:
If you like pray to the Father,Jesus or the Holy Spirit.If you pray in Jesus name,God will answer because they are one and they agree.Period.
Matthew 6:9 simple instruction from Jesus Christ.
Compare John 15:15 & John 7:16.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Janosky: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ddokie:

If you lack understanding i cannot help you.

Have you not seen the word "prayer" in legal documents before?
https://definitions.uslegal.com/p/prayer-for-relief/.

Did your Bible says that magistrate judge is your God?
Bros, help yourself first. grin
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Janosky: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Perfectbeing:
[59]And while they were stoning Stephen, he prayed, Lord Jesus, receive and accept and welcome my spirit!
[60]And falling on his knees, he cried out loudly, Lord, fix not this sin upon them [lay it not to their charge]! And when he had said this, he fell asleep [in death].
No, Sir.
You need to Understand the Greek lexicon word for word, of Acts 7:59-60..
The same Greek 1941 is at Acts 25:11 & 7:59.

"The word "Prayed" is not there at all, neither is it implied.

Please examine the Screenshots evidences very carefully.

Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Perfectbeing:
In Matthew 27, Jesus Christ also cried out and we know His cry was a prayer to His Father.
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
- Matthew 27 vs 46
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Janosky:

No, Sir.
You need to Understand the Greek lexicon word for word, of Acts 7:59-60..
The same Greek 1941 is at Acts 25:11 & 7:59.

"The word "Prayed" is not there at all, neither is it implied.

Please examine the Screenshots evidences very carefully.
If the word "called" was used for God, wouldn't it mean he prayed to God? If the verse said "... they went of stoning Steven as he called on Jehovah and said, Jehovah, receive my spirit.." Wouldn't that mean he prayed to Jehovah? Would you say he didn't prayed to but called on Jehovah?
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Ddokie: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Janosky:

Did your Bible says that magistrate judge is your God?
Bros, help yourself first. grin

To help you, because it is obvious you have an issue with understanding.

My point (which even a 10 year old would have gotten since) is that if it isn't wrong to use the word "prayer" when approaching a magistrate, it cannot be wrong to use the word prayer when trying to make a request from Jesus. To pray simply means to request.

The question you now must answer is: do you believe that Jesus exists, and if you believe he exists, in what form do you think he is existing now - God, Angel or Man? If your answer is Angel or Man, then we have no basis for discussion because that is the crux of the matter. If your answer is God, then you shouldn't have a problem making a request from him because God is Omnipresent.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Janosky: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ddokie:

To help you, because it is obvious you have an issue with understanding.

My point (which even a 10 year old would have gotten since) is that if it isn't wrong to use the word "prayer" when approaching a magistrate, it cannot be wrong to use the word prayer when trying to make a request from Jesus. To pray simply means to request.

The question you now must answer is: do you believe that Jesus exists, and if you believe he exists, in what form do you think he is existing now - God, Angel or Man? If your answer is Angel or Man, then we have no basis for discussion because that is the crux of the matter. If your answer is God, then you shouldn't have a problem making a request from him because God is Omnipresent.
Is John 20:17 in your Bible?
John 20:17,is Jesus your God?
Or John 20:17, Jesus is ascending to your God and his God?
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Janosky: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Perfectbeing:
If the word "called" was used for God, wouldn't it mean he prayed to God? If the verse said "... they went of stoning Steven as he called on Jehovah and said, Jehovah, receive my spirit.." Wouldn't that mean he prayed to Jehovah? Would you say he didn't prayed to but called on Jehovah?
Acts 25:11, Paul "APPEALED to Ceasar".
According to your logic, is Paul praying to Ceasar?

Acts 25:25, Paul "APPEALED to the Emperor".
According to your logic, did Paul pray to the Emperor?

In the Screenshots references to Acts 7:59, did you see "PRAYER" stated there?

Did Steven call upon Jehovah?
Emphatic, no !

Matthew 6:9, did Jesus instruct Steven to pray to Jesus?

Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Ddokie: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Simpy question you can't answer: is Jesus God, Man or Angel? you giving me bible passage.

Janosky:

Jesus is ascending to your God and his God?

I am going to visit my father in the east, i am also a father myself.
Re: It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Janosky:

Acts 25:11, Paul "APPEALED to Ceasar".
According to your logic, is Paul praying to Ceasar?

Acts 25:25, Paul "APPEALED to the Emperor".
According to your logic, did Paul pray to the Emperor?

In the Screenshots references to Acts 7:59, did you see "PRAYER" stated there?

Did Steven call upon Jehovah?
Emphatic, no !

Matthew 6:9, did Jesus instruct Steven to pray to Jesus?
Even if the word "prayed to" was used, you would have still said it didn't mean Jesus was prayed to.. After all, people pray to judges. You would have said it wasn't "literally" praying to Jesus..

Same way after Jesus was called everlasting father by Isaiah, you guys claimed Father isn't Father in the real sense..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian / Understanding Religious Delusions. / 20 Things You Dont Know About Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.