Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (28850 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kamanuozuzu:
I have never seen them protest against Fulani herdsmen killings. 4ools.

U can lead the protest

6 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Do you have concrete evidence that people were killed?

Why haven't the family of the murdered spoken?

Oga abeg no ask me stupid questions. The threads pictures and videos are everywhere. Did u see any of your fellow IPOB denying people were killed. Instead they are denying the culprits don't drag us back

14 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dymaco:

Why did majority obey the sit at home rule?

Because they were scared for their lives. Can u show us pictures from Rivers State I want to see something

5 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, IPOB and ESN is here to stay, The current foolish leadership of IPOB is the problem. ESN is disciplined to follow order no matter what.

So, the current set of Idiots calling the shot are the disaster to this beautiful organization

Is like u don't understand that comment. They said the people that caused havoc were unknown gunmen not IPOB. Now these youths are protesting against the unknown gunmen that caused havoc and the guy is saying the ESN will kill the youths also.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by MrColdsweat: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga abeg no ask me stupid questions. The threads pictures and videos are everywhere. Did u see any of your fellow IPOB denying people were killed. Instead they are denying the culprits don't drag us back

How can calling asking for evidence "stupid questions"? You must think you're dealing with gullible people.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by MrColdsweat: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Because they were scared for their lives. Can u show us pictures from Rivers State I want to see something

Ndigbo? Fear who?

Oboi go and look for better lies to tell.

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
MrColdsweat:

How can calling asking for evidence "stupid questions"? You must think you're dealing with gullible people.

Asking of the family of the people. The families are crying now. Somebody in the comment section yesterday said his sister was attacked.

Another person made a video were the bus was burnt with two passengers in it, testified as a victim his car was attacked too.

These is my thread on the burnt Igbo passengers yesterday. With clear pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/6695967/see-meat-igbo-passengers-burnt

IPOB released an official statement today say saying they didn't kill anybody.

Nobody is saying nobody was killed except you were in comma yesterday.

The only argument today is who killed the people. Stop dragging us back

7 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

They are angry because some were forced and killed. Some travelers were even burnt alive in a bus
It is only your picture that I have seen a burnt man with only intestine no head or hand.
I love this your out cry

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Ain't crying dear Brainwashed Ipob Terrorist.
I am glad to be a terrorist provided you keep begging me for one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dymaco:

It is only your picture that I have seen a burnt man with only intestine no head or hand.
I love this your out cry

Was that the only picture u saw there. Atleast u have agreed the one inside is a human being part 2 is to deny the one on the floor. If we look closely we'll see the one inside the bus does not have legs again. That is what it means when you hear burnt to ashes. Go to Google images to understand.
Well let's look at the supposedly only intestines again
Ok if we look at this critically.

Since maybe a goat intestines was burnt

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dymaco:

I am glad to be a terrorist provided you keep begging me for one Nigeria

And u keep begging others for one Biafra. By killing them if they don't accept your Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Was that the only picture u saw there. Atleast u have agreed the one inside is a human being part 2 is to deny the one on the floor. If we look closely we'll see the one inside the bus does not have legs again. That is what it means when you hear burnt to ashes. Go to Google images to understand.
Well let's look at the supposedly only intestines again
Ok if we look at this critically.

Since maybe a goat intestines was burnt
Possible nose, possible mouth, possible anus..... I laugh harder. Bro try harder

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And u keep begging others for one Biafra. By killing them if they don't accept your Biafra
Lolz....
Only referendum will clear your eyes that 80% of south east support ipob movement
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by harqinhola(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, although those protesters are government sponsored, but I think they are doing what many wants right now. How can IPOB be so irrational to forcefully impose lock down during exam period, That is extreme foolishness

YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN , U WON'T UNDERSTAND .
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
When you finish writing rubbish. Next Monday ogidi building materials,new Tyre, plywood wood etc still will not open.Ipob is a movementWhy not come to ogidi building materials on next Monday to do your useless live video.All your family must die and others if it is what it takes for biafra to succeed.long live mnk and biafra
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by harqinhola(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is like u don't understand that comment. They said the people that caused havoc were unknown gunmen not IPOB. Now these youths are protesting against the unknown gunmen that caused havoc and the guy is saying the ESN will kill the youths also.

Do not bother yourself ! Anytime u hear "UNKNOWN GUNMEN , KNOW THAT THOSE ARE POLITICAL THUGS "!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by harqinhola(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Asking of the family of the people. The families are crying now. Somebody in the comment section yesterday said his sister was attacked.

Another person made a video were the bus was burnt with two passengers in it, testified as a victim his car was attacked too.

These is my thread on the burnt Igbo passengers yesterday. With clear pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/6695967/see-meat-igbo-passengers-burnt

IPOB released an official statement today say saying they didn't kill anybody.

Nobody is saying nobody was killed except you were in comma yesterday.

The only argument today is who killed the people. Stop dragging us back

ASK THE STATE GOVERNOR .
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:

Possible nose, possible mouth, possible anus..... I laugh harder. Bro try harder

Atleast you've accepted the first in the passenger sit. And now you've seen intestines on the floor is the leg and hand you're looking for before u believe. The one in passenger sit with a hand, and head does he have a leg?

This is a case that made frontpage of how kidnappers burnt a man to ashes after the family couldn't pay the ransom. And then I ask u, except the skull how many parts of the body did u see.

https://www.nairaland.com/5404170/kidnappers-burn-man-ashes-after

The last tanker explosion in Lagos were people were burnt to ashes how many corpse came out with complete body parts

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafran4life:
When you finish writing rubbish. Next Monday ogidi building materials,new Tyre, plywood wood etc still will not open.Ipob is a movementWhy not come to ogidi building materials on next Monday to do your useless live video.All your family must die and others if it is what it takes for biafra to succeed.long live mnk and biafra

To show hiw fearless u are why not put your picture

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

To show hiw fearless u are why not put your picture
Very soon with you dead body in front for your likes to see Biafra is now a must
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2021
IPOB's agitation is beginning to crack from within.

OyigboUpdate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0bWPfqHppg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Buckeyemedia1: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
I support this Protest not because I don't support Biafra or I don't like MNK, but because I think Simon Ekpa and other IPOB lacks the quality to lead.Attacking Igbos that came out for business is totally not accepted. I think Igbo people should come out and resist forceful sitting at home. It is against the modus Operandi established by our leader MNK.

An Igbo proverb says, K'anyi wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu owu o aka mmadu... another proverb says K'anyi nwere ehihie choo ewu oji tupu chi ejie
What does it mean, kill your enemies before they kill you?
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Buckeyemedia1: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
IPOB's agitation is beginning to crack from within.

Just another case of the prosperity of fools will destroy them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections / BREAKING: Buhari Re-appoints Idris As AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.