Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (28822 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by frankson1(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Some screenshots from the video

I was telling one idiat yesterday that a time will come when it'd be Igbos against Ipob terrorists wing.

They can't keep terrorising people and don't expect a fight back. Another group will arm themselves against these people and then the struggle will come to an abrupt end.

They are doing the same thing the FG is accused of doing and you tell me they are serious undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by frankson1(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Ever8090:
I am.not Hausa Fulani as you thought and it is obvious that the people killing people who ignored the sit at home Oder are Igbos not Fulani I guess....and you mean Fulani mobilize this people to take this action?

What do you expect them to say when their brains have been replaced with muds.

They are always blaming others for being unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by ba7man(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Lols,Political jobbers.They even gave them printed polo to wear.
When ESN deal with dem now,people will start shouting Igbos against Igbos..If your family members is among this ones,better call them back b4 hand touches dem.

Enough is a word for the Wise.
Shut up. Who the fk are you to decide for people??

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by GhostWisperer: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2021
IPOB are illiterate criminals.
Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal Hustler.

IPOB supporters are brainless bitches.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by bulletproofmonk(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2021
The guy behind the camera needs to get his heart checked.

That breathing ain't normal
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Northernblood3: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Lightorder:
you don’t support BIAFRA OR IPOB , WHICH ONE ?

Oga, I support Biafra and IPOB, we are fighting for freedom and civilization, this act of enforcing a decision is totally against the tenets. Seeing how Sad my neighbor and his daughter who are Biafra supporters were on Monday due to fear of going out to take Exam, made me to have double mind towards the current DOS of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by GhostWisperer: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Lols,Political jobbers.They even gave them printed polo to wear.
When ESN deal with dem now,people will start shouting Igbos against Igbos..If your family members is among this ones,better call them back b4 hand touches dem.

Enough is a word for the Wise.
criminal. You're even worse than the Buhari administration.

Who gave illiterate unproductive criminals like you the authority to request people to sit at home?

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by frankson1(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Chibuezem:
your imagination will fail, your wish will not come to pass

Let's face it, if the terrorist wing of Ipob continue to intimidate, oppress and terrorise, the people will rise to fight back and what do you think it would lead to??...

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by cardoctor(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2021
What do we have to gain from this?
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Lightorder: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, I support Biafra and IPOB, we are fighting for freedom and civilization, this act of enforcing a decision is totally against the tenets. Seeing how Sad my neighbor and his daughter who are Biafra supporters were on Monday due to fear of going out to take Exam, made me to have double mind towards the current DOS of IPOB.
go back and read the first line of your comment i reacted to. For me, the sit at home is display of senselessness by IPOB
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by worksmart(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Please how do I join your whatsapp group?
A formerly big NL IPOB supporter AchalugoNwa has had her eyes opened is now calling them out as the terrorists they are. She says she encountered in person and found out they cannot be reasoned with like normal human beings. smiley
OyigboUpdate:

Asking of the family of the people. The families are crying now. Somebody in the comment section yesterday said his sister was attacked.

Another person made a video were the bus was burnt with two passengers in it, testified as a victim his car was attacked too.

These is my thread on the burnt Igbo passengers yesterday. With clear pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/6695967/see-meat-igbo-passengers-burnt

IPOB released an official statement today say saying they didn't kill anybody.

Nobody is saying nobody was killed except you were in comma yesterday.

The only argument today is who killed the people. Stop dragging us back

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Algold: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
IPOB Should increase the sit at home day to 3 working days a week. This will make Federal Government lose the grip on Lamidi Cownu, the best thing to have ever happen to Ndi Igbo.

Ipobism, a severe mental disorder

You are not in the East for sure... Why you nor go run your mouth like stagnant gutter
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by blackmaine: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Come out come do protest on that Monday , wise people , na your ghost go blame youthful
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by kamalbob(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by infogeneral: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2021
We are watching the film!

Self-destruct!
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by alaw07032601473: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
WHY HIDE YOUR PROBLEMS Some want you to be alive, but not all wants to see you happy and successful. You have to find a solution to every spiritual or financial problems in your life by yourself, they wouldn't help you. Some will take advantage of this while some will just overlook it. There are different ways to be successful, it doesn't just come and meet you in your Bed. Our specialize is as follows: .. * Be-witched people problem * performing sex on dream * Spiritual Husband * Financial problems * Court cases * Job promotion * Playing Lottery * Delaying of Visa * Diabetes * Bad luck * Stroke CALL Call baba native doctor now
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Kaiser20: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2021
The fight is now between Igbo youths vs Ipob terrorist wait and see.
Igbo land no be Afghanistan. Or NE

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by vankaid: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Every saboteur will be dealt with. Biafra is bigger than anybody.Sit at home every Monday,or park your bag and move to No man's land
The street is Biafra
Lets see how far you can go with that.

When you guys were jumping up and down that ESN is better than police and army you thought you guys own Igbo land because they prepared a useless charm with 10 innocent young girls. How is that working out now.

ESN power is now only on innocent civilians going about their business. The police has chased all of them back to their mothers' huts.

This monday sit at home will still snap back at their faces.

We shall all see.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
dmbb:

Answer my question first how much will you be paying you leeches
I still laugh....
Even northerners is dreaming that if south east leaves, other regions will not follow
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sharpsecret01: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
I support this Protest not because I don't support Biafra or I don't like MNK, but because I think Simon Ekpa and other IPOB leaders lacks the quality to lead.Attacking Igbos that came out for business is totally not accepted. I think Igbo people should come out and resist forceful sitting at home. It is against the modus Operandi established by our leader MNK.

An Igbo proverb says, K'anyi wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu owu o aka mmadu... another proverb says K'anyi nwere ehihie choo ewu oji tupu chi ejie

Our Children must write their exams on Mondays "MUST"
these are not real igbos.....i trust the nigerian millitary if they are real igbos....buhari dont like igbos protesting....am still surprise how they left these ones holding guns and machetes calling it protest...even wen real igbos protest holding just placards and flag they kill them...not to talk of these ones holding guns....they must be paid to do these...no sensible igbo man will do these
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by TemmyT002(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
When their people were being killed, they did not come out.
They should swear they are not being paid to 'protest'
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by mutvy: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
I expect Igbo to sit at home for a week. The worst tribe on Earth.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, the bolded is wrong, That mentality will only make the new country to come be worst than the zoo. Everyone has right of expression, so far as they are not hurting anyone
Then why is Buhari going after Kanu and Igboho
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Ojukwuo2: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Ogidi youth of anambra state you are protesting against it at home, order by ipob how many time you protest against bandit against kidnapping raping our children raping our parents in the farm destroying our farm family homeless, you offer yourself to politicians to use against your people I am ashame of you, what goes up will surely come down if you can't join sit at home, if you can't join sit at home on Monday then go to your work don't discourage others but we loveers of freedom biafra concerned citizens we all will obey and sit at home by special grace of God we will continue to sit at home till nnamdi kanu will be released unconditionally
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:

Still very funny..... Continue dragging skull picture online and look for who to deceive not me. Bone and skull burn finish but instestine no burn. Wonderful. One Nigeria unity beggars, try harder

Atleast u don accept say una burn person wey sit down for sit. Very soon more youths will protest against this una forceful freedom then you'll know you have overstayed your welcome
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Onepeople:
because you are a paid bigot.

So what about now
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Onepeople:
You have given him an idea of what to do next ,they will go and organise fake family to come and cry so that you will believe.
Little wonder why is it that zombie are the only people with evidence of ipob or ESN killing? They will be the first to show you the people that have been killed by ipob.

The person gift who posted the victim in the scene whoose vehicle was vandalized is also an ipob member on this forum
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Notasyouthink:
There is nothing like forced legitimacy here if you're truthful to yourself you will know that the sit at home exercise was at least 90 percent success.

With unknown gunmen enforcing it.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Lightorder: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

true
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast u don accept say una burn person wey sit down for sit. Very soon more youths will protest against this una forceful freedom then you'll know you have overstayed your welcome
You and who don accept what? Oga your picture is fake. Looking for who to drag to your cry cry. Biafra will soon come. Majority support biafra
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Say the truth majority of south easterners have been brainwashed into loving Biafra. They will never be referendum on Biafra when the concept is been forced upon the people. Be waiting for Biafra your Fore Father's waited left and it did not come to past. Be waiting for referendum or go join Brexit cause no Biafra referendum will ever take place in Nigeria.

If IPOB is so powerful let them constitute a referendum and see if that won't be the end of the South East

Oga ipob does not have the heart of the majority. Many people are scared to voice out. It was from Ijelespeaks I discovered so many Igbos hated IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
Dymaco:
You see igbos. They are the most important tribe in Nigeria. Everyone just dey show concern. Left, right, back and center. The admin and moderator are working closely to promote anti ipob post.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.