Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (28854 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SweetiliciousD: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Don't get it twisted.

Did you hear him say they support Biafra struggle and that they are all Biafrans?

A word is enough!
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafran4life:
Very soon with you dead body in front for your likes to see Biafra is now a must

So it is the dead body of someone using the same media you're using that will give u freedom. I'll take u seriously when u put your profile picture

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast you've accepted the first in the passenger sit. And now you've seen intestines on the floor is the leg and hand you're looking for before u believe. The one in passenger sit with a hand, and head does he have a leg?

This is a case that made frontpage of how kidnappers burnt a man to ashes after the family couldn't pay the ransom. And then I ask u, except the skull how many parts of the body did u see.

https://www.nairaland.com/5404170/kidnappers-burn-man-ashes-after

The last tanker explosion in Lagos were people were burnt to ashes how many corpse came out with complete body parts
Still very funny..... Continue dragging skull picture online and look for who to deceive not me. Bone and skull burn finish but instestine no burn. Wonderful. One Nigeria unity beggars, try harder
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by eurogee: 2:19am On Aug 11, 2021
A fool is more sensible than you, ewu
EzeAnambra:
Every saboteur will be dealt with. Biafra is bigger than anybody.Sit at home every Monday,or park your bag and move to No man's land
The street is Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Lovelive: 2:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:
You see igbos. They are the most important tribe in Nigeria. Everyone just dey show concern. Left, right, back and center. The admin and moderator are working closely to promote anti ipob post.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by ablejesus26(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Gbamsolutey correct ��.
Time to teach this brainwashed occult guys that before your rubbish nonsense scam ipob is Igbo was �.
Your ipob is a total waste of time with no direction, just shove into your ass already.

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by ablejesus26(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2021
eurogee:
A fool is more sensible than you, ewu

If only the efulefu will be on ground to disturb anyone from attending their business �.
His own ipob starts and ends in nairaland.
Ipob in nairaland, obedient and law abiding citizen of the zoo republic in reality.
Bloody ndi ihu abuo �.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Onepeople: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

My post has a 95% impossibility percentage to get to fp. Except you're new
because you are a paid bigot.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Onepeople: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2021
You have given him an idea of what to do next ,they will go and organise fake family to come and cry so that you will believe.
Little wonder why is it that zombie are the only people with evidence of ipob or ESN killing? They will be the first to show you the people that have been killed by ipob.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Chibuezem(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Ever8090:
This might eventually become Igbo Vs Igbo fight while Haus/fulani watch from afar...
Anambra might eventually start a war with Abia state the home town of Nnamdi Kanu,. Ebonyi will attack Enugu while imo state will be in a heat war with Biafra..
your imagination will fail, your wish will not come to pass
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by obyrich(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
I support this Protest not because I don't support Biafra or I don't like MNK, but because I think Simon Ekpa and other IPOB lacks the quality to lead.Attacking Igbos that came out for business is totally not accepted. I think Igbo people should come out and resist forceful sitting at home. It is against the modus Operandi established by our leader MNK.

An Igbo proverb says, K'anyi wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu owu o aka mmadu... another proverb says K'anyi nwere ehihie choo ewu oji tupu chi ejie
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:
I laugh when people think that majority or south easterners don't support biafra. Majority of south easterners want biafra that is why government is hindering referendum. We are tired of one Nigeria.

In biafra, Africa died.

Nwoke face your state for once.

Face your state.

Nigeria is here to stay

Biafra is dead
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Lols,Political jobbers.They even gave them printed polo to wear.
When ESN deal with dem now,people will start shouting Igbos against Igbos..If your family members is among this ones,better call them back b4 hand touches dem.

Enough is a word for the Wise.

I once read about a documentary that Abia state has bad records in connection to Igbo. All their histories as far as Igbo is concerned us full of negativities. They have never bring any positive thing to the table.

I think I believe such thread now, I will search it and bring it up.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Notasyouthink: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, although those protesters are government sponsored, but I think they are doing what many wants right now. How can IPOB be so irrational to forcefully impose lock down during exam period, That is extreme foolishness
So you know they're government sponsored, why do you have faith in them??

Your own is to sheepishly rant on NL without solution.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by EzeAnambra: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I once read about a documentary that Abia state has bad records in connection to Igbo. All their histories as far as Igbo is concerned us full of negativities. They have never bring any positive thing to the table.

I think I believe such thread now, I will search it and bring it up.
I hope you join them next Monday,don't just come here and be lamenting,cos I know ure a jobless coward.Are you tired of insulting Ebonyi state? Akpa amu!

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Notasyouthink: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If majority supports u then why a forced legitimacy
There is nothing like forced legitimacy here if you're truthful to yourself you will know that the sit at home exercise was at least 90 percent success.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by JohnOkolo: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:
I laugh when people think that majority or south easterners don't support biafra. Majority of south easterners want biafra that is why government is hindering referendum. We are tired of one Nigeria.

In biafra, Africa died.

Say the truth majority of south easterners have been brainwashed into loving Biafra. They will never be referendum on Biafra when the concept is been forced upon the people. Be waiting for Biafra your Fore Father's waited left and it did not come to past. Be waiting for referendum or go join Brexit cause no Biafra referendum will ever take place in Nigeria.

If IPOB is so powerful let them constitute a referendum and see if that won't be the end of the South East

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fejoku: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Ever8090:
This might eventually become Igbo Vs Igbo fight while Haus/fulani watch from afar...
Anambra might eventually start a war with Abia state the home town of Nnamdi Kanu,. Ebonyi will attack Enugu while imo state will be in a heat war with Biafra..
This is typical fulani strategy of pitching brothers against themselves. Igbos already know that strategy because we clearly taught our people about it. Sorry alamajiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War / Ex-Education Minister, Kenneth Gbagi Is Dead / Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.