Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (28854 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Fejoku:

This is typical fulani strategy of pitching brothers against themselves. Igbos already know that strategy because we clearly taught our people about it. Sorry alamajiri.

U force people to sit at home, destroy some of their properties kill some. Then u say its unknown gunmen not u. Now the people are protesting against the unknown gunmen you're now saying its fulani. The other one said ESN will kill them for protesting. Wetin concern fulani for this matter now.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
We just said, we don't want be in thesame country with you again, and you're Crying like this..

What'll happen when we finally leave this contraption..

At we IPOB to it.
Don't implicate us all. Igbos youths in Anambra are armed already waiting for your unknown gunmen same time same station to force and kill them again

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmyviva:
How much dem.give una

Some people were killed for not sitting at home. Well enough is enough. Sit at home should only be for supporters of IPOB. I wonder when freedom became by force to kill who you feel is in bondage because he doesn't believe he is in bondage

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
seunmsg:
Efulefu youths. They must have been paid by Buhari and Tinubu to carry out the protest.

Some people were killed for not sitting at home. Well enough is enough. Sit at home should only be for supporters of IPOB. I wonder when freedom became by force to kill who you feel is in bondage because he doesn't believe he is in bondage
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by pacespot(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
The sit-at-home order should be a voluntary thing for people, but if IPOB is going about attacking people that come out to seek their daily bread, then it has lost the legitimacy of the people
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Emergingnation(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

At we IPOB to it.
Don't implicate us all. Igbos youths in Anambra are armed already waiting for your unknown gunmen same time same station to force and kill them again
Even the lifeless on in Aso Rock recognized that Igbo is IPOB, and IPOB is Igbo.

It Is inseparable..

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

But u are sabo na

Sabo na any person wey no support the thing na. Or no obey command and control. The bus passengers were sabos they were killed and burnt inside because them been dey mind their business.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

But u are sabo na

Can u see the comment by Lokoh below yours. The people protesting as their brothers were killed by unknown persons for not sitting at home deserves to he burnt alive also.

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

So what you want people to believe is that intestine(soft tissue) managed to survive a fire, but hands, legs and head , made of bones(hard tissue) did not survive the fire?

What you are parading as a dead is not a dead body, otherwise, we would see the legs, hands and head.

Out of millions in Anambra, less than a hundred youths came out for protest. It shows that IPOB has the overwhelming majority

Atleast u have agreed the one inside is a human being. Let's agree the intestines fell from heaven. With the killings of people who didn't sit at home lets see how long your legitimacy lasts
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:

One Nigeria unity beggars everywhere. In biafra we stand.

One Biafra unity beggars. Killing people who didnt sit at home so when the street is empty u shout 100% compliance igbos love ipob
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
worksmart:
Because they have never been forced by any herdsmen to sit at home.

This your answer sweet me well well

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Northernblood3: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Then why is Buhari going after Kanu and Igboho
We are different from them.
They are animals and we ought to be civilized. Some People will definitely have different views and we must respect their decision not enforce ours
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
forcing them to sit at home is oppression, this is democracy, everyone has equal rights. dont turn your brother to slave.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

One Biafra unity beggars. Killing people who didnt sit at home so when the street is empty u shout 100% compliance igbos love ipob
One biafra is the goal. Biafra is igbo and igbo alone. Focus on your herdsmen and leave us alone
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2021
worksmart:
Please how do I join your whatsapp group?
A formerly big NL IPOB supporter AchalugoNwa has had her eyes opened is now calling them out as the terrorists they are. She says she encountered in person and found out they cannot be reasoned with like normal human beings. smiley

U know u cannot drop a whatsap link on nairaland so message +234****803^ --87====799_/===29

To add u to the group. The name is hang Nnamdi Kanu to death
Or u can manually join the group link on your browser and automatically join

https://chat. whatsapp .com/

LktMAge8MXh1VOkJpvPeus

1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Then why is Buhari going after Kanu and Igboho

Because Kanu killed soldiers and police. So as Igoho has a criminal tendency after loosing governorship election he remembered oduduwa republic and carry arms to cause unrest
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Ojukwuo2:
Ogidi youth of anambra state you are protesting against it at home, order by ipob how many time you protest against bandit against kidnapping raping our children raping our parents in the farm destroying our farm family homeless, you offer yourself to politicians to use against your people I am ashame of you, what goes up will surely come down if you can't join sit at home, if you can't join sit at home on Monday then go to your work don't discourage others but we loveers of freedom biafra concerned citizens we all will obey and sit at home by special grace of God we will continue to sit at home till nnamdi kanu will be released unconditionally

Bandits are kidnapping in the North these people are protesting for their regions
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:

One biafra is the goal. Biafra is igbo and igbo alone. Focus on your herdsmen and leave us alone

No u focus on d herdsmen and bandits in the North. Because u guys are the only group jealous of terrorism.
As an Igbo man I'll keep talking of Igbo region. U can't kill people with your unknown gunmen for not sitting at home
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Onepeople: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The person gift who posted the victim in the scene whoose vehicle was vandalized is also an ipob member on this forum
can you swear with your life that the person that was making that video was actually attacked by anyone and have the opportunity of reporting the incident life from mbaise? This lies will not kill the anger within the people of eastern region, the reason most people continue to identify with any group that champions agitation is as a result of the injustice that is going on in igboland. Peddling lies will never suppress the burning anger in people, you end up destroying ipob another group will rise ,you killed and bribed uwazuruike into silence,yet the people is still resolute ,telling you is not about Kanu.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
Even the lifeless on in Aso Rock recognized that Igbo is IPOB, and IPOB is Igbo.

It Is inseparable..

Well i have searched the phrase and gone through it. He never said that. This was teaching ndi dot in the language they understand.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:

You and who don accept what? Oga your picture is fake. Looking for who to drag to your cry cry. Biafra will soon come. Majority support biafra

The next of your unknown gunmen will be barbecued. Let's wait for scores next monday.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2021
kamalbob:

Lol these ones get sense small

Everybody eye don dey clear small small
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Onepeople: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So what about now
brother man if I am the person that is handling this your job, trust me I will do it better than you are doing it. The more you continue to attack ipob group the more sympathy support they will be getting. I don't support Kanu or unintelligent ipob supporters but whenever I see your post I always feel irritated, using oyigboupdate as moniker is like insulting the sensibility of most us that live in rivers state who do not subscribe to ipob ways. The people of oyigbo have suffered in the hands wike and his tyrannical leadership.they deserve some respect, most of are here we know what happened.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No u focus on d herdsmen and bandits in the North. Because u guys are the only group jealous of terrorism.
As an Igbo man I'll keep talking of Igbo region. U can't kill people with your unknown gunmen for not sitting at home
E pain am. You will keep crying. You support one Nigeria and I don't want one Nigeria so u decide to force your one Nigeria on me. Who does that?
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by gidgiddy: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast u have agreed the one inside is a human being. Let's agree the intestines fell from heaven. With the killings of people who didn't sit at home lets see how long your legitimacy lasts

I dont agree with anything, nobody was killed as none saw no dead body anywhere
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:

E pain am. You will keep crying. You support one Nigeria and I don't want one Nigeria so u decide to force your one Nigeria on me. Who does that?

No you're the one forcing one Biafra on me. By killing my people who don't buy the idea and go about their business.

How many times has Biafra matter being brought in the house of reps?
Ipob was registered as a private business in the U.K company house, with company number 13127887

All the donald trump visit and all were fake. U guys have not made any legal steps for freedom. Only tagging on Twitter.

When u show through steps we will join. First of all remove the registration from a private business first.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Onepeople:
brother man if I am the person that is handling this your job, trust me I will do it better than you are doing it. The more you continue to attack ipob group the more sympathy support they will be getting. I don't support Kanu or unintelligent ipob supporters but whenever I see your post I always feel irritated, using oyigboupdate as moniker is like insulting the sensibility of most us that live in rivers state who do not subscribe to ipob ways. The people of oyigbo have suffered in the hands wike and his tyrannical leadership.they deserve some respect, most of are here we know what happened.

Akikor ndibu
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Onepeople: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Akikor ndibu
thank you,continue in your deceitful job .
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by West2019(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Prosteting wit Ak 47
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by kollinz1234(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It will rain heavily soon
and u will be the first casualty.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Shey una dey support IPOB...
E go soon clear for una eyes..
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dymaco(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No you're the one forcing one Biafra on me. By killing my people who don't buy the idea and go about their business.

How many times has Biafra matter being brought in the house of reps?
Ipob was registered as a private business in the U.K company house, with company number 13127887

All the donald trump visit and all were fake. U guys have not made any legal steps for freedom. Only tagging on Twitter.

When u show through steps we will join. First of all remove the registration from a private business first.
No, you are the one forcing one Nigeria on me. Biafra fought for independence in 1967, 2003, 2007 and now. This is to show you that biafra is a spirit. If u think minority support biafra then why is the government afraid of referendum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War / Ex-Education Minister, Kenneth Gbagi Is Dead / Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.