Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (28844 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Ever8090: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Fejoku:

This is typical fulani strategy of pitching brothers against themselves. Igbos already know that strategy because we clearly taught our people about it. Sorry alamajiri.
I am.not Hausa Fulani as you thought and it is obvious that the people killing people who ignored the sit at home Oder are Igbos not Fulani I guess....and you mean Fulani mobilize this people to take this action?

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fejoku: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I once read about a documentary that Abia state has bad records in connection to Igbo. All their histories as far as Igbo is concerned us full of negativities. They have never bring any positive thing to the table.

I think I believe such thread now, I will search it and bring it up.
Another terrorist fulani with the same strategy of dividing a people. Always seeking to divide SE states. Our people are very aware of it already. Stop wasting your time alamajiri.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Emergingnation(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

To promote something that doesn't ever get to frontpage
You mean government paid jobless group ..
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fejoku: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Ever8090:
I am.not Hausa Fulani as you thought and it is obvious that the people killing people who ignored the sit at home Oder are Igbos not Fulani I guess....and you mean Fulani mobilize this people to take this action?
You are a bafulatani. Your thought process always gives you out. You can't help it.
Igbos did not set buses alight because of sit down protest. We can't be hurting those we are fighting for to the point of killing them. Only agents of the terrorist government do so. Who doesn't know setting buses on fire while passengers are inside will lead to death? We know all your antics aimed at painting us in bad light? Give up dumbos.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Emergingnation(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
[s]IPOB Should increase the sit at home day to 3 working days a week. This will make Federal Government lose the grip on Lamidi Cownu, the best thing to have ever happen to Ndi Igbo.

Ipobism, a severe mental disorder[/s]
We just said, we don't want to be in thesame country with you again, and you're Crying like this..

What'll happen when we finally leave this contraption..
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Princeton92(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Who paid then??
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Emmyviva: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2021
How much dem.give una
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Dreadful: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
I support this Protest not because I don't support Biafra or I don't like MNK, but because I think Simon Ekpa and other IPOB lacks the quality to lead.Attacking Igbos that came out for business is totally not accepted. I think Igbo people should come out and resist forceful sitting at home. It is against the modus Operandi established by our leader MNK.

An Igbo proverb says, K'anyi wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu owu o aka mmadu... another proverb says K'anyi nwere ehihie choo ewu oji tupu chi ejie

From a Northernblood grin grin
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by seunmsg(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Efulefu youths. They must have been paid by Buhari and Tinubu to carry out the protest.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by akdjr(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2021
That is the reason why Buhari refer to them as dot. Everyone look up to them
Dymaco:
You see igbos. They are the most important tribe in Nigeria. Everyone just dey show concern. Left, right, back and center. The admin and moderator are working closely to promote anti ipob post.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
I can also see the unknown gunmen carrying guns in the pictures.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

When they come online they'll call u sabo

But u are sabo na
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by LokoH(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2021
What is their number ? They are meant for burnt offering. Anybody standing on the way to Biafra, will be sent to ash where he/she belong
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by NinjaMetahuman: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:
I laugh when people think that majority or south easterners don't support biafra. Majority of south easterners want biafra that is why government is hindering referendum. We are tired of one Nigeria.

In biafra, Africa died.
government is not hindering referdum but your useless senators refused to propose one.

And your so called Igbos that support kept voting pdp and not apga or any party that will propose it at national assembly.

Get your butt out of your ass. use more brain and less emotions.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2021
MrColdsweat:
I don't understand this sort of madness.

People choose to sit in their own houses and you're angry. Can't you see that the problem is you?

Lmao
Choose indeed
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Iliya1520: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2021
I Can see the pattern of leadership will be run in biafra nation. Nnamdicow as a president and his naughties followers.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by isaythetruth(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Useless, hopeless, and foolish youths... Jobless idiots who were given small change to display such high level of unforgivable idiocy!

No worry, the 2k dem pay una go soon finish, una eyes go clear!

If you say pepper does nothing to the eyes, just put small of it and see...
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Ournolly: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2021
MrColdsweat:
I don't understand this sort of madness.

People choose to sit in their own houses and you're angry. Can't you see that the problem is you?
Not everyone choose to sit at home, those that came out were attacked and their goods destroyed.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Almaigaa: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Chai, IPOB is dead now. Watch as more groups will come against them in the coming days, grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by dmbb: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Dymaco:
I laugh when people think that majority or south easterners don't support biafra. Majority of south easterners want biafra that is why government is hindering referendum. We are tired of one Nigeria.

In biafra, Africa died.
Go to the country that you like and leave our Nigeria alone
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Lols,Political jobbers.They even gave them printed polo to wear.
When ESN deal with dem now,people will start shouting Igbos against Igbos..If your family members is among this ones,better call them back b4 hand touches dem.

Enough is a word for the Wise.
So they should not protest because IPOB /ESN will deal with them?
Just like they dealt with those that dare to come out on Monday?
Let them keep on showing themselves, until people get fed up with their nonsense..
You stop an Igbo Man from accessing his business on a regular basis and you think he will take it lying low?
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Drunkdick85(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Lols,Political jobbers.They even gave them printed polo to wear.
When ESN deal with dem now,people will start shouting Igbos against Igbos..If your family members is among this ones,better call them back b4 hand touches dem.

Enough is a word for the Wise.

So you are saying that unknown gun men work for IPOB?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Flier: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2021
These Igbo people are just like Olosho
They don’t know what they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sufferingboy(f): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafra business venture.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by od501: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0bWPfqHppg

I see 16 people in the pix, minus the three police men they hired - that's 13 protesters. All...Ogidi all towns have only 13 yours? The even printed t-shirts just like they did with anti-EndSARS protesters. Chai....politicians are so...evil, but not smart all.

For people who know Anambra very well, you will all agree with me that the strongest youth wings are Onitsha youths, Nkpor Youths, Obosi, and Ogidi youths. Should these people start protest here, even police needs protection and not the other way round.

This means that this sit at home pain dem well well...and it will continue like that by God's grace. They should continue hiring paid urchins in the name of Ogidi youths.
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by EzeAnambra: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Drunkdick85:

So you are saying that unknown gun men work for IPOB?
where did I mention unknown gun men in my post? better go back to school and stop phocking around nairaland with ur empty head quoting people up & down typing bullshiit. angry
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by gidgiddy: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Was that the only picture u saw there. Atleast u have agreed the one inside is a human being part 2 is to deny the one on the floor. If we look closely we'll see the one inside the bus does not have legs again. That is what it means when you hear burnt to ashes. Go to Google images to understand.
Well let's look at the supposedly only intestines again
Ok if we look at this critically.

Since maybe a goat intestines was burnt

So what you want people to believe is that intestine(soft tissue) managed to survive a fire, but hands, legs and head , made of bones(hard tissue) did not survive the fire?

What you are parading as a dead is not a dead body, otherwise, we would see the legs, hands and head.

Out of millions in Anambra, less than a hundred youths came out for protest. It shows that IPOB has the overwhelming majority
Re: Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Minjim: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
IPOB Should increase the sit at home day to 3 working days a week. This will make Federal Government lose the grip on Lamidi Cownu, the best thing to have ever happen to Ndi Igbo.

Ipobism, a severe mental disorder

I thinK 5 days a week will be more potent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Threatens To Cancel Election Results Without Card Readers / EndSARS: Nsukka Joins Protest (Photos) / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.