Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,603 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas (7441 Views)

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by 1Sharon(f): 2:34am On Sep 07, 2021
[sub][/sub]
kmcutez:

I never knew whom he was? Afrocentric sources? You are crazy. Now, I’m very sure you are a white troll racist. They are the only ones that write like you. Have you heard about the Ghost DNA in West Africa you guys even invented recently. Just inventing recent stuff left and right to troll Africans. I’m just glad your recessive genes are taking you guys out. In a few years time the only place we will see you guys are in museums, just like your forefathers the Neanderthals and Denisovans.

So you now call it an invention because you don't like the information? cheesy

Why isn't the video you sent me an invention?

Not all us black people are with afrocentric- Egyptologist hogwash and lies.

DOLT.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by JohnSin97: 2:39am On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:
[sub][/sub]

DOLT.

The dude you're replying hit his head on a hard surface as a kid, been suffering from bouts of brain stroke ever since....all what you're saying isn't getting processed by him.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:
[sub][/sub]

DOLT.

Get off my mention. You white people are the greatest liars on Earth. One have to sift through a mountain of lies just to get to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2021
JohnSin97:

The dude you're replying hit his head on a hard surface as a kid, been suffering from bouts of brain stroke ever since....all what you're saying isn't getting processed by him.

Im not a dude. I’m a lady. I can see she called for backup. You guys just met you Waterloo. I will kill and bury you under your mountain of lies. Lolz.
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by 1Sharon(f): 2:42am On Sep 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Get off my mention. You white people are the greatest liars on Earth. One have to sift through a mountain of lies just to get to the truth.

The information you're hearing is new I understand. You need time to process.

All humans are mixed with ancient DNA just know that x
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:

The information you're hearing is new I understand. You need time to process.

All humans are mixed with ancient DNA just know that x

Read my lips. WE ARE NOT MIXED WITH ANYTHING. We are 100% human. Nothing to process.
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by JohnSin97: 2:46am On Sep 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Im not a dude. I’m a lady. I can see she called for backup. You guys just met you Waterloo. I will kill and bury you under your mountain of lies. Lolz.

Ok Karen.

But actually I've been silently reading the thread and noticed your ignorance from afar, I mistook you for the dumb kid who lives down the block from where am at, anyways I'd be on my way.

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by 1Sharon(f): 2:47am On Sep 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Read my lips. WE ARE NOT MIXED WITH ANYTHING. We are 100% human. Nothing to process.

Repeating that over and over doesn't make it so cheesy

I trust what the academics say over you. You have a lot to learn and unlearn.
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 07, 2021
JohnSin97:

Ok Karen.

But actually I've been silently reading the thread and noticed your ignorance from afar, I mistook you for the dumb kid who lives down the block from where am at, anyways I'd be on my way.

Ok Brad. Bye. Africans are the most studied people on Earth and you guys are just making those recent discoveries?. Gimme me a break, Brad.
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Repeating that over and over doesn't make it so cheesy

I trust what the academics say over you. You have a lot to learn and unlearn.

Ok Becky, Bye. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by JohnSin97: 2:54am On Sep 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Ok Brad. Bye. Africans are the most studied people on Earth and you guys are just making recent discoveries. Gimme me a break, Brad.

In that case you probably aren't an african cus you sound like Karen from the trailer park.
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 07, 2021
JohnSin97:

In that case you probably aren't an african cus you sound like Karen from the trailer park.

Nigerians, make una shine una eyes. A lot of of foreigners have infiltrated this forum to spread misinformation. They are very subtle with it.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by 1Sharon(f): 2:59am On Sep 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Ok Becky, Bye. Lolz.

DOLT.
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by OutOfContext: 3:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by JohnSin97: 3:05am On Sep 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Nigerians, make una shine una eyes. A lot of of foreigners have infiltrated this forum to spread misinformation. They are very subtle with it.

The only thing foreign here is logic and common sense that's foreign to your numbskull. Bye

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2021
JohnSin97:

The only thing foreign here is logic and common sense that's foreign to your numbskull. Bye

Lolz. Bye John.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by shegun4sur: 4:31am On Sep 07, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Bororo boy at least I motivated you to leave your cows and do some research, the reason I didn't list it is because personally I think that anything less than 80% isn't relevant. Your asiatic genes have corrupted you thus your genetically violent nature. We share no relationship mr bororo herdsman.

Non is relevant. Even Yoruba is homogeneous but still not homogeneous
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Parisian: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2021
What about Binis and urhobos?
WesternOligarch:

Itshekiri is a sub-tribe yorubiod group and not an ethnic group. Technically when you refer to itshekiri you're referring to Yoruba's.
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 07, 2021
shegun4sur:

Non is relevant. Even Yoruba is homogeneous but still not homogeneous

Thanks for sharing your opinions, I'd look into it.
Cheers
Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Parisian:
What about Binis and urhobos?

Urhobos share no ethnic relationship with Yoruba's and the only relationship yorubas have with the binis is the via the oba of Benin. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas by Oracleforce: 5:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Awon land grabbers grin

Apart from Dahomey, there's no other place related to yoruba. What about our people fulani that are indegenous to the south west, please add them to the list.

Must you be stupid in your comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" / Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.