Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (35935 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / The Truth About Fashola's Success / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 7:39pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Of course, you've accepted defeat.

Your job = To post development projects in Rivers, not slums in LAGSOS STATE.

Obviously, you ran out of steam and gave up the ghost.

Basically, I won,  sad

no life? you can continued to kiss fashole ass for all i care.
just having my fun.  Lagos will always be a slum.

Slum housing in the Ebute Metta district of Lagos, Nigeria, September 2007 / Photo: Dulue Mbachu/IRIN .

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:44pm On May 26, 2011
God Bless The Great State Of Lagos.

God Bless Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola

Please join me later for a well deserved victory over evil and bad bele celebration.

Eko o ni baje lai lai
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 7:50pm On May 26, 2011
slum ni baja lia lia. cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Desola(f): 7:57pm On May 26, 2011
Eko o ni baje o, O baje ti! Sanwo ori e!

Ekoile, you did well. Well done, you've done us proud.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 8:00pm On May 26, 2011
Desola:

Eko o ni baje o, O baje ti! Sanwo ori e!

Ekoile, you did well. Well done, you've done us proud.

the slum in lagos is more than lekki, vgc and ikeja . cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2011
The problem with many lagosians is that they never leave lagos to see what's going on in other parts of the country. What Fashola is doing is simply "window dressing".He's in no way the best governor not to talk of administrator in this country like someone alluded. You don't just compare governors by the gigantic projects that they embark upon. There are some states especially in the north that may never replicate what fashola is doing in Lagos. Not because they don't have good leader but because they don't have funds at their disposal. Lagos is the most populous city in Nigeria and also the state that collects the most tasks. So, the funds are there. All you need is an above average administrator to put put things in shape do some window dressing.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2011
JOHANNESBURGH----- THE GOOD!

JOHANNESBURGH--- THE BAD!

LAGOS-- THE GOOD!

LAGOS---- THE BAD!

IBO LAND----- THE GOOD!

IBO LAND---- THE BAD (Not really different from the Ibo definition of "Good"wink

[img]http://nigerianpilot.com/?q=system/files/bnw-aba-owerri-road-on.jpg[/img]
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 8:23pm On May 26, 2011
you are fool.lagos has more slum than any place in nigeria. shocked

http://www.google.com/search?q=lagos+slum&hl=en&biw=1579&bih=651&rlz=1R2ADFA_enUS430&site=webhp&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=G6jeTd-oDsb50gH1zuy7Cg&ved=0CC4QsAQ
lagos ni baje oh.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CD8QFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforeigndispatches.typepad.com%2Fdispatches%2F2005%2F03%2Finside_a_lagos_.html&ei=G6jeTd-oDsb50gH1zuy7Cg&usg=AFQjCNESCWpp13V4xK0puzp_GAPRqRQOmw

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 8:26pm On May 26, 2011
cool

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by hercules07: 8:28pm On May 26, 2011
@afam

I have been to nooks and crannies of this country, from Elele, to PH, Aba, IK, Uturu, Okigwe, Eket, Calabar, Owerri and so many places you have not even heard of, Fashola is trying with the distractions that he has, I was in PH some weeks back and could not see the so called work Amaechi was doing, Aba road was as choked as ever. The bridge that is close to the Air force base was a sub standard work, the only thing I could see that he did was the school I saw around Rumuokoro's side, and those schools are within the city, I did not see schools like that around Omagwa talkless of Elele.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 8:32pm On May 26, 2011
Home for all,

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2011
afam4eva:

Lagos is the most populous city in Nigeria and also the state that collects the most[b] tasks[/b]. So, the funds are there.

"TASKS", eh? Thats whats being used to develop Lagos.

Dude, u got bigger problemos than just hate, jealousy, envy, and bigotry. Pick up a book and solve YOUR problem, instead of facing those that aint got no time for u!

Illiterate punk!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

slum ni baja lia lia. cool

Gorilla, noone is disputing that they got slums in Lagos. I was in Dubai for the wedding of the Daughter of one of the former Govs of a Western Nigerian State, and I saw slums, believe it.

Just show us one good thing in your Ibo Region. . . .

Pictures of killed kidnapping kings dont count tho.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 8:40pm On May 26, 2011
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-364691.0.html&ei=oaveTbKNDuHr0gH3u7zcCg&usg=AFQjCNEhy6UQYzSZL3qY0J9OgZxFTl-xag
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2011
hercules07:

@afam

I have been to nooks and crannies of this country, from Elele, to PH, Aba, IK, Uturu, Okigwe, Eket, Calabar, Owerri and so many places you have not even heard of, Fashola is trying with the distractions that he has, I was in PH some weeks back and could not see the so called work Amaechi was doing, Aba road was as choked as ever. The bridge that is close to the Air force base was a sub standard work, the only thing I could see that he did was the school I saw around Rumuokoro's side, and those schools are within the city, I did not see schools like that around Omagwa talkless of Elele.

It may depend on where exactly you visited in those places. It's like someone coming to lagos and visiting only Lekki. The person's impression will be that lagos is heaven on earth.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 8:48pm On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Gorilla, noone is disputing that they got slums in Lagos. I was in Dubai for the wedding of the Daughter of one of the former Govs of a Western Nigerian State, and I saw slums, believe it.

Just show us one good thing in your Ibo Region. . . .

Pictures of killed kidnapping kings dont count tho.

Leave him alone, hate is a powerful desease, let him get it out of his system.

I really feel sorry for him, this is nothing but frustration after running out of internet 419 pictures.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 8:52pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by DAY12(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2011
Eko ile,

This is for you my brother grin grin grin

Pop, pooo, poooo.pooo , pop champagne!!!

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by DAY12(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2011
all ya haters shocked shocked shocked grin

I still gat d correct meds for you, forget d badbellemycing!

TRY DIS!!! i call it cheesy

[size=20pt]*SOBOMYCING*[/size]

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by manny4life(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2011
hmmm

The argument goes on to page 16, watch as it reaches pg 20

bk.babe97y:

"TASKS", eh? Thats whats being used to develop Lagos.

Dude, u got bigger problemos than just hate, jealousy, envy, and bigotry. Pick up a book and solve YOUR problem, instead of facing those that aint got no time for u!

Illiterate punk!

No offense, but Mr. smart why don't you correct him, and argue how smart people do.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 9:36pm On May 26, 2011
manny4life:

hmmm

The argument goes on to page 16, watch as it reaches pg 20

No offense, but Mr. smart why don't you correct him, and argue how smart people do.

How do smart people argue? By hate? By 419. By stealing pictures from the internet to argue with? By throwing tantrums and refusing to accept defeat? Just how.

Do you people have any sense of right and wrong?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 9:50pm On May 26, 2011
lol. maybe fashola has not achieved enough. Nigerians glorifying mediocrity once again. Please stop being so defensive. lagos is one huge slum.
80% of lagos is a slum,  not that the whole of lagos is a slum. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by emmatok(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

lol. maybe fashola has not achieved enough. Nigerians glorifying mediocrity once again. Please stop being so defensive. lagos is one huge slum.
80% of lagos is a slum,  not that the whole of lagos is a slum. lipsrsealed

You call Lagos a huge slum, yet the richest men from your states prefer living in Lagos.

They only remember their "villages" every Christmas.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by manny4life(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

How do smart people argue? By hate? By 419. By stealing pictures from the internet to argue with? By throwing tantrums and refusing to accept defeat? Just how.

Do you people have any sense of right and wrong?

There you go with all that bullshit again; no one ever told me this was a "Battle of the States". You ask me how do smart people argue? That's contradictory given the fact that only intelligent smart people won't ask such questions. Besides that, wasup with the hate thing? Seriously? I don't know if you know or experienced what hate is (a very strong word) but hey I won't sit on NL and talk about hate. If you want to taste how hate is, go beyond your local surrounding to other places and taste how hate is. You will confirm with me that just because we disagree or perhaps I do not share your opinions and point of view does not make it any more to hate.

One thing I've come to learn is that someone who criticizes others (which is fine), yet know how they pull their stunts; it's often believed in time that that person critiquing had one point (past or present)engaged in the same activity he accuses the other. Therefore, you are the one that know what internet pictures and have been involved at some point; I don't because as it is I could really care any  less to spend my time digging for pictures.

Throwing tantrums and refusing to accept defeat? That got me cracking up for a minute, like seriously dude, I should have known better this was a boxing match or better yet to phrase it casually or professionally, this was some competition. Forgive my ignorance, next time I will reason deductively. One who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones; right and wrong is not ethnic (is not a trait known to any tribe or religion or other protected class), rather personal and on individual case by case. Something that's right to you might be wrong to me and vice versa and I like to add on that note, just because something is right or wrong (either way) doesn't justify it's ethics.

To finalize my post, Mr. Eko-Ile and co. few people and particularly I, don't share the same opinion as you do; why can't you accept it irrespective of the fact of you calling it hate, throwing tantrums, and whatever name suits you? Just let it go and the moment we can all agree to disagree and move forward, that will be the day Nigerians argue smartly. Smart people argue; after rigorous challenge from both sides, often than not, they agree to disagree on a topic not to argue continuously and the aim of the argument is defeated.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by shotster50(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2011
^^^^ Trust me Eko Ile is beyond redemption.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 12:24am On May 27, 2011
manny4life:

There you go with all that bullshit again; no one ever told me this was a "Battle of the States". You ask me how do smart people argue? That's contradictory given the fact that only intelligent smart people won't ask such questions. Besides that, wasup with the hate thing? Seriously? I don't know if you know or experienced what hate is (a very strong word) but hey I won't sit on NL and talk about hate. If you want to taste how hate is, go beyond your local surrounding to other places and taste how hate is. You will confirm with me that just because we disagree or perhaps I do not share your opinions and point of view does not make it any more to hate.

One thing I've come to learn is that someone who criticizes others (which is fine), yet know how they pull their stunts; it's often believed in time that that person critiquing had one point (past or present)engaged in the same activity he accuses the other. Therefore, you are the one that know what internet pictures and have been involved at some point; I don't because as it is I could really care any  less to spend my time digging for pictures.

Throwing tantrums and refusing to accept defeat? That got me cracking up for a minute, like seriously dude, I should have known better this was a boxing match or better yet to phrase it casually or professionally, this was some competition. Forgive my ignorance, next time I will reason deductively. One who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones; right and wrong is not ethnic (is not a trait known to any tribe or religion or other protected class), rather personal and on individual case by case. Something that's right to you might be wrong to me and vice versa and I like to add on that note, just because something is right or wrong (either way) doesn't justify it's ethics.

To finalize my post, Mr. Eko-Ile and co. few people and particularly I, don't share the same opinion as you do; why can't you accept it irrespective of the fact of you calling it hate, throwing tantrums, and whatever name suits you? Just let it go and the moment we can all agree to disagree and move forward, that will be the day Nigerians argue smartly. Smart people argue; after rigorous challenge from both sides, often than not, they agree to disagree on a topic not to argue continuously and the aim of the argument is defeated.

lol. Are you joking or you are just playing dum.b? When people go back and forth trading pictures and arguing who's better and who's not, what in your shallow and incompetent mind is it called?

Would you like me to define competition for you?

When you spew negative rubbish endlessly about a state, when you run around stealing pictures from the internet just to discredit a state within your own country, when you finally ran out of pictures and eventually got defeated, you then defaulted to silly and moronic nonsense about garbage and slum that exists all over your own towns and villages, what do you called that? a friendly game or a silly act of petty hate, jealousy and disgruntleness? 

Obviously, you are just like the same clowns you are defending, yours is even worse because you are hiding behind your good guy mask.

You clowns lost, be a man and accept defeat.

One state (Lagos state) alone defeated your lousy money gobbling rivers state the whole of ibo land combined.

And f'u'ck the rest of your BS essay, save it for the birds. Fake a/s/s green snake in the grass.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 12:47am On May 27, 2011
Fellow Lagosians and my brothers and sisters from the Great Region Of The Southwestern States Of Nigeria, I invite you all to join me as we celebrate truth, righteousness and progress over EVIL and HATE.

Note::: Please, it is a must to ignore the hating vanquished, this is not about them, this is about us. They've been defeated and we have nothing more to prove.

No matter what they post, please ignore them as they suffer frustration and lash out, just pity them and feel sorry for them.

Now, let's celebrate,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 1:00am On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 1:01am On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 1:04am On May 27, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 1:05am On May 27, 2011
The New Oshodi. Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 1:06am On May 27, 2011
The Marina.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.