Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (35800 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / The Truth About Fashola's Success / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:35pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

fashola is good but so is Ameachi.i am not eboo or Ibo like you would called it.
Lagosis so great.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674926.0.html cool

Just accept defeat if you've ran out of pictures from River state as expected

Please don't dumb down the thread with fake and meaningless graphics and concepts without construction work.

And this is about Nigeria, not foreign countries, no need to take your bad bele to another level.

Be proud of your own country,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by yarodin: 5:38pm On May 26, 2011
Any news on approximately when the fast railways in Orile area will be completed?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:42pm On May 26, 2011
Fashola Receives One Day Governor, Oluwatoyin Adeosun

Training the competent leaders of tomorrow

And proud parents of the One Day Governor,

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by bkbabe97y(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2011
These Ibos are clowns for real. Computer generated graphics as evidence of they performing administrators?! undecided

To say these monkeys are dumm*ies would be a damn compliment!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

These Ibos are clowns for real. Computer generated graphics as evidence of they performing administrators?! undecided

who da fu-ck are you mumu go back to your Mexican ho-es and lick their punnies for me tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:50pm On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

lmao. We don't even have to define them, they are doing a great job defining themselves as the ultimate mumu.

After running out of pics of ugly road sides and bridges, they are now posting pictures from other countries just to discredit another state inside their own country. This is pure bad bele on steroids,

Talk about lack of pride and belief in your own country and people.

ibo people are funny animals indeed, that's why they amount to nothing and will remain so.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:51pm On May 26, 2011
Two million gallon capacity Mini Water Works

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by yarodin: 5:56pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

lmao. We don't even have to define them, they are doing a great job defining themselves as the ultimate mumu.

After running out of pics of ugly road sides and bridges, they are now posting pictures from other countries just to discredit another state inside their own country. This is pure bad bele on steroids,

ibo people are funny animals indeed, that's why they amount to nothing and will remain so.

Haba, but I thought you said Port Harcourt is not Igbo?  These una envy for the Jews of Africa odikwa too much ooooooooooooooooh.   I know Igbos impact the lifes of every  Nigerian, but if these continues we shall vacate from Lagos.

Sikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, na we get Lagos.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:57pm On May 26, 2011
Fashola Inspects Facility For Maintenance Of LAGBUS Vehicles

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 5:57pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2011
Imagine what Fashola could have done if he was head of state instead of OBJ when we had record high oil prices for 8years
OBJ should be rotting in kiri kiri angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:00pm On May 26, 2011
Inspecting Lagos Rail Project: "We Have Moved From Dream To Reality", Says Fashola

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:01pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:04pm On May 26, 2011
Fashola Commissions Transformer Manufacturing Company

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:04pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2011
ak47mann:

who da fu-ck are you mumu go back to your Mexican ho-es and lick their punnies for me tongue tongue

Ok, as u wish. I'll lick a couple on ur behalf lata tonite.

Meanwhile, enjoy the pics below. . . .

MEXICO CITY MASS TRANSIT:

ONGOING LAGOS STATE MASS TRANSIT: (Gov. Fashola inspecting the train cars to be used)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/441288_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9

ONGOING IBO REGIONAL DEVELOPMENTS:

complete with public road side swimming pool.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=BAD%20ROADS%20IN%20ABA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/RpFiE63GdTI/AAAAAAAAAKc/_jaEtXL0ybw/s400/Ngwa+Road,+Aba.jpg[/img]
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 6:06pm On May 26, 2011
Lagos is still a slum compare to cross river and Abuja. grin

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

And those two states you mentioned belong to Ibos right? Or u just trying to boggard them like you be doing everyone else's property?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 26, 2011
@Eko Ile
I am Igbo , i am very very impressed and proud of Fashola.
Please keep the picture coming!

Note that good governance could come from any tribe and other governors in North and South East are also doing / or done great things - Donald Duke transformed  Calabar to become the tourist capital of Nigeria.

Good governance has no tribe or borders and should be hailed and encouraged wherever it occurs. We pray that one day we may get a leader with vision as Head of State.

Please stop all the nonsense tribalist comments, it simply takes away from the message you are trying to pass on, it makes you seem bigoted and small-minded.

Hail Fashola!!! grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ok, as u wish. I'll lick a couple on your behalf lata tonite.

Meanwhile, enjoy the pics below. . . .

MEXICO CITY MASS TRANSIT:

ONGOING LAGOS STATE MASS TRANSIT: (Gov. Fashola inspecting the train cars to be used)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/441288_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9

ONGOING IBO REGIONAL DEVELOPMENTS:

complete with public road side swimming pool.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=BAD%20ROADS%20IN%20ABA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/RpFiE63GdTI/AAAAAAAAAKc/_jaEtXL0ybw/s400/Ngwa+Road,+Aba.jpg[/img]

you are very stu-pid those pix is not anywhere in igbo-land mumu  why showing us ur Mexican train transit is not what we are talking about in this forum is Mexican in Nigeria? talk is cheap send me some pix of some Mexican slu-ts for my satisfaction if you don't have it fuc-k off then.eko ile keep posting, cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:14pm On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

And those two states you mentioned belong to Ibos right? Or u just trying to boggard them like you be doing everyone else's property?

He's going to come back and tell you he's not ibo,

These are 419 people. The run through Internet to steal pictures just to post on NL
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ektbear: 6:14pm On May 26, 2011
Abuja is phenomenal. Never been to Calabar though.

Lagos has its fair share of slums, but the wealthier parts are as good as anything you'll find anywhere in the world.

But just takes a lot of money to afford to live in those spots
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ektbear: 6:14pm On May 26, 2011
Nah Afanna is not Igbo, lol

Dude has taken too many shots at them in the past
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by MyJoe: 6:17pm On May 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Abuja is phenomenal. Never been to Calabar though.

Lagos has its fair share of slums, but the wealthier parts are as good as anything you'll find anywhere in the world.

But just takes a lot of money to afford to live in those spots
Well, I'm not so sure. They have open drainages in Lekki. Forget Victoria Island. Now, there are no open drainages in Pretoria! (Just comparing so you see why I'm not so sure.)
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:20pm On May 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Nah Afanna is not Igbo, lol

Dude has taken too many shots at them in the past

He is ibo or from the same area.

How do you justify trashing other people just to prop up ibo?

How do you justify stealing pictures from the internet just to prop up ibo?

What's the motive?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ektbear: 6:21pm On May 26, 2011
^-- Nah, look through his posting history

He is a dude from Cross Rivers (or Akwa Ibom?) and pretty anti-Igbo

I don't think he has any anti yoruba agenda, tho, just his own opinions
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:23pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

You stole the pictures you posted from this site.

http://www.chagouryconstruction.com/elf.html

Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited Housing Estate

The place belongs to elf, not cross rivers or amenchi or the federal government in Abuja.

Ole 419

Like I said, accept defeat if you've ran out of roadside pictures from Rivers, leave 419 alone.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 6:26pm On May 26, 2011
Treasureland Estate, Port Harcourt

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

You know what scares me the most about their hate? Its not that they are in "friendly" competition with the Yorubas in a "lets see who's gonna develop her region faster" type of ish, its that all they do is hope that the Yorubas crash and burn. . . . even when they aint doing shiyyt to develop their own homes.

Example? When you hear and read about them wanting to dredge the Niger River, build their own airports ect the next thing you hear them say is "Once we get the Seaports and Airports going LAGOS ECONOMY IS GONNA CRASH AND THE SOUTH WEST IS GONNA BE MESSED UP!!!" Like, who wishes another man fails just because you succeed? Theres something called "Nature", u dont wish evil and expect to reap goodwill. Fo*ols!

Develop your own Region and stop hating. If the dredging of the River will make your country and Region prosper, then, thats what you should be aiming for, not hoping to destroy another out of jealousy!

Monkeys! If you Region develops as fast as the South West, then, it benefits the WHOLE OF NIGERIA not just one section. When foreign investors look at places like Lagos and Abuja all they see is "NIGERIA", not Yourba land. Lagos has the economy of certain countries. Have you thought to your Ibo selves what would happen to Nigeria if the economy of Lagos was to crash?! Nigeria would burn!!! But, no, cause its in ur nature to be evil and destructive u monkeys dont never think that far. Or, u probably do, and just like the Devil (yall are) you just want to "Destroy" anyways.

Ive never seen someone hate his host----- the same host that welcomes you with open arms. Jealous fuxcks, no wonder they doing their best to steal Lagos State from its owners. Greedy Gorillas!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:31pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

Treasureland Estate, Port Harcourt  

Stop posting all that crap. Those are private, not government projects. We have millions of better and grander estates in Lagos.

Post government projects.

You need to stop all your deceptions and 419 moves.

Accept defeat and quit doing agidi, there is nothing in Rivers and you can not compete with Lagos in anyway.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Desola(f): 6:33pm On May 26, 2011
i swear, Bkbabe's compare and contrast pictures got me rolling on the floor with laughter. That was classic! You people sha, una no go kill someborri. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 6:36pm On May 26, 2011
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.