Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (35803 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / The Truth About Fashola's Success / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:37pm On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ok, as u wish. I'll lick a couple on your behalf lata tonite.

Meanwhile, enjoy the pics below. . . .

MEXICO CITY MASS TRANSIT:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/RpFiE63GdTI/AAAAAAAAAKc/_jaEtXL0ybw/s400/Ngwa+Road,+Aba.jpg[/img]

Trust me, they'll come back to say that road is under construction. It's all 419.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 6:38pm On May 26, 2011
Ministry of Transport

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Kanto: 6:42pm On May 26, 2011
@katsumoto:

I have asked you a simple question which you refused to answer: If locating the federal capital in Lagos made no difference which you are trying to claim how come Ibadan which was the real capital of the western region is not as developed as lagos? The answer to this question will help you a lot.

Yes the feds might have built a few stuff here and there but the difference with a federal capital is that it is heavily clustered with federal presence and investments  whose multiplier effects in turn attracts a heavy cluster of private sector investments as well. This is as simple as ABC and the same trend is presently unfolding in Abuja which was hitherto a forest. Kindly do your reaserch and you will see that all around the world the same trend is consistent in 80% of nations.

Mark my words, very soon the northerners will claim that Abuja was developed by them alone without any federal resources. Such is nigeria:

@Eko Ile:

please dont join that ignorant crowd of loosers who come to the internet to display their primitive mindsets. You can celebrate fashola in humility without throwing tribal slurs because someone aired his opinion. If someone says he thinks there is too much hype, that is the persons opinion which he or she is entitled to and should not be a reason to start throwing slurs.  

We thankgod that fashola is a breath of fresh air but it shouldnt be a reason to insult others. Before fashola came it was the same story of lack of development all over the west even when AD was in charge. Tinubu a fellow yorubaman has even been jealous and fighting fashola because of his developmental strides proving that the bad belle you talk about does not neccesarily need to come from people from other tribes. Uptill today the other yoruba states have nothing to show in terms of development. And all over nigeria including the west basic stuff with which humans  can live a life of dignity  like pipe borne water,  electricity, roads etc still do not exist.

So please nigeria is still a jungle. Instead of becoming childishly arrogant over the perfomance of fashola and insulting people for airing their opinions let us be praying for more consciencious people to take over the leadership of the country and take nigeria to the first world.

Succesive bad leaders have diminished and almost destroyed the potentials of the diverse groups. This is why it is now so hard to get a consciencious leader.  But no condition is permanent and no one knows tommorrow. Just as Fashola and a few good governors and ministers, technocrats emerged from nowhere to be providing good leadership we do not know where the next great leader will emerge from.

We must not forget that perfomance is not limited to governors,  there were some particularly very good and honest technocrats in obasanjo's regime who did their jobs meritoriously and left unscathed without any corruption in their sleeves. Such few consciencious people remains a monument of hope  that there are still a few potential good leaders around. One of them is Dr Ngozi Iweala former minister of finance and now MD of the world bank, who did her job meritoriously and later resigned without any corruption wahala, another is Dr Dora Akunyili who revolutionilised NAFDAC etc. These are incorruptible women of substance who have proven their honesty and administrative skills.  I wish they can become governors!

What we need is prayers and not arrogance or slurs so that we can get more of such people in government.  thanks
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 6:43pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:45pm On May 26, 2011
Work at the new modern jetty in Badore, would be capable of berthing ferries of 500-passenger capacity, is nearing completion (see pictures from earlier in the year below).

The Badore Jetty is one of the three new jetties being built by the Lagos State government  at a cost of N8.5 billion (the other two are located at Ipakodo and Osborne in Ikoyi), in addition to some old jetties that would be renovated and rehabilitated, under the first phase of the LASG's ferry transportation program.

The ferry transportation program would include the building of modern terminals, as well as the dredging and channellisation of some ferry routes. These include Ikorodu - Badore, via Oreta, Baiyeku and Ijede; Ikorodu - Osborne; [B]Badore - Lekki/VI;[/B] Oke Afa - Mile 2; Tolu/Ajegunle - Port Novo creek - Liverpool; and the planned repairs of Epeme and Iya Afin jetties.

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:47pm On May 26, 2011

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:49pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

Ministry of Transport

Fake without link or proper labeling. Why bother posting some random seats and labeling them ministry of transport.

Stop the wayo abeg.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by ak47mann(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2011
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 6:53pm On May 26, 2011
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 6:54pm On May 26, 2011
Bus shelter under construction. Port Harcourt City Bus scheme.

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by seanet02: 7:02pm On May 26, 2011
Hahaha Ibos and 419 pictures
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Kanto: 7:05pm On May 26, 2011
@Eko Ile:

i posted my last comments before i read some of the stuff you wrote and i am coming to the conclusion that you are just as sick as the crazed ape that calls himself bb.babe97y.

You can post all the stuff you want about who ever you choose to admire, but it is not an excuse to insult others.

I will feel so sorry for you if you have choosen to dive into the mud with dirty pigs like bb.babe97y  who practically has no life.  All he and cowards like him can do is hide in the internet to vomit their sadism, because they are too cowardly to face the real world in their own skin. If you have made the choice to jump into such gutter, then i pity you.

I will continue to in good conscience at least for now exercise restraint not to fall to your level of ignorance by responding to your slurs because i recognise that only an ignorant person will trivialize the perfomance of a consciencious governor by making it so laughably  a tribal  contest.

It is just so laughable. What a shame!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by seanet02: 7:07pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

You dey craze with this community association bus stop
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:09pm On May 26, 2011
Kanto:

@Eko Ile:

i posted my last comments before i read some of the stuff you wrote and i am coming to the conclusion that you are just as sick as the crazed ape that calls himself bb.babe97y.

You can post all the stuff you want about who ever you choose to admire, but it is not an excuse to insult others.

I will feel so sorry for you if you have choosen to dive into the mud with dirty pigs like bb.babe97y  who practically has no life.  All he and cowards like him can do is hide in the internet to vomit their sadism, because they are too cowardly to face the real world in their own skin. If you have made the choice to jump into such gutter, then i pity you.

I will continue to in good conscience at least for now exercise restraint not to fall to your level of ignorance by responding to your slurs because i recognise that only an ignorant person will trivialize the perfomance of a consciencious governor by making it so laughably  a tribal  contest.

It is just so laughable. What a shame!

Next time you post your dum.b and rubbish essay, please leave out my name. I got enough re-tards to deal with.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by manny4life(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2011
Why the bickering? Nigerians, never tired of arguing, you guys should go on, don't STOP.

Eko-Ile  and co. loves their Governor so be it, I'm happy they do; all others you do or not like Fashola, so be it. No one can change the mindset of the other so why all this back and forth exchange?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by oladiji007: 7:11pm On May 26, 2011
Good day everyone,
] Is here again  USA university admmission and !-20 for 100K ( 70K deposit, pay ballance after your package is arrived)
The package will be DHL from the school , maximum of ten weeks.  SCHOOL

WHAT U WILL NEED ARE:

Photocopy of your school leaving certificates i e      school sats, OND , BSC, m MASTER, E TC

PHOTOCOPY OF DATA PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

SCHOOL FEE: PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL AT THE SCHOOL

CONTACT ME :  CALL   07034651640

E MAIL   sogbeinsegun@gmail.com

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by manny4life(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2011
^^^

Why is this scammer on NL?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:13pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

This is how we do it in the Great State of Lagos,

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 7:14pm On May 26, 2011
what is this hype about gov fashole?with all the hype, eko lle is still full of slum.slum ni baje oh.

http://nigerdeltareporters.com/blog/2010/11/10/rivers-state-donates-clinic-to-university/#

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 26, 2011
click the link "report to moderator" on bottom right hand corner of the offending post
manny4life:

^^^

Why is this scammer on NL?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:15pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

Ministry of Transport

This is how we do it in the Great State of Lagos.

City Link Boat

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 7:15pm On May 26, 2011
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:18pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

http://www.google.com/search?q=lagos+slum&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enUS430&biw=1579&bih=651&site=webhp&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=mJDeTY-qI8n00gGk8ZzPCg&ved=0CCAQsAQ

Accept defeat, posting you dirty pics a million times is not going to change the fact that you are all about 419 and your rivers state can not and will never be able to compete with Lagos state.

Ndo, take heart.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:21pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

what is this hype about gov fashole?with all the hype, eko lle is still full of slum.slum ni baje oh.

http://nigerdeltareporters.com/blog/2010/11/10/rivers-state-donates-clinic-to-university/#

Looks like deserted white elephant.

This is how we do it in the Great state Of Lagos,

Clinical Sciences building at the Lagos State University College of Medicine.

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by seanet02: 7:24pm On May 26, 2011
Was not surprised when i checked Afanna's IP,
Came ibo ediot at work
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:24pm On May 26, 2011
Oya now, you don taya ni?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 7:28pm On May 26, 2011
defeat about what?  Lagos is full of slum?Lagos is dirty cant be compare to cross river or Abuja. CNN BBC etc discrib it as slum.

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 26, 2011
I've said it before and I'm saying it again, Nigerians are dumbazzes!

I cant believe a group of [i]assumed [/i]intelligent people could be so disgustingly re-tarded.

So in 4 years, Fashola is automatically supposed to clean up the slum in Lagos? Go back to your hometown and ask una papa governor what he has done for your state that Fashola has not done. Is it the re-tarded roundabout and rebuilt/broken-down-looking airport in the East or the famine-eaten cows gnawing around in the North?

Which developed country  does not have a slum or two? Glorified eddiiiotts!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by Afanna1: 7:29pm On May 26, 2011
shocked

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:32pm On May 26, 2011
#Afanna:

defeat about what?  Lagos is full of slum?Lagos is dirty cant be compare to cross river or Abuja. CNN BBC etc discrib it as slum.

Of course, you've accepted defeat.

Your job = To post development projects in Rivers, not slums in LAGSOS STATE.

Obviously, you ran out of steam and gave up the ghost.

Basically, I won,
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by seanet02: 7:35pm On May 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I've said it before and I'm saying it again, Nigerians are dumbazzes!

I cant believe a group of [i]assumed [/i]intelligent people could be so disgustingly re-tarded.

So in 4 years, Fashola is automatically supposed to clean up the slum in Lagos? Go back to your hometown and ask una papa governor what he has done for your state that Fashola has not done. Is it the re-tarded roundabout and rebuilt/broken-down-looking airport in the East or the famine-eaten cows gnawing around in the North?

Which developed country  does not have a slum or two? Glorified eddiiiotts!!
The world start and ends in NDIGBO
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! by EkoIle1: 7:37pm On May 26, 2011
Isolo Maternal Child Health Centre

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon / What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.