Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25841 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

My stinky life is a proof. grin
I'm mentally deranged wh0re who can even fvCk his in-laws, neighbors and fake friend's wives.

That's it
Mumu

That's for you eat it. wink
You cannot eat your cake and have it tongue
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

My goal in this life is to fvCk all males living and animals. I am dumb and mentally deranged. I believe I am cursed. Will God forgive me? embarassed

Okay but he won't. grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Okay but he won't. grin
See his long bizarre teeth
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Yes you are right. I am a cheap wh0re. I don't believe in chastity. See proof below

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Koyyes stop exposing me. My boyfriend discovered my post and has secretly been passing me round to his friends without me knowing because I have an unquenchable addiction for $ex. Evil spirits are after me. I think I now have spiritual husband. God has rejected me. embarassed.-

Stop mentioning me. I am not the cause of your woes. grin

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Stop mentioning me. I am not the cause of your woes. grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

What have I done? I have been exposed. Dumb wh0r€ like me..

Okay grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Okay grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Learn from my mistakes ladies. embarassed I created this thread because I am actually a hard chore Pr0stitute and wanted attention. Don't be like me embarassed.
grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by RodgersAkpafu: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
afroxyz:

Oga provide facts and stop making assumptions based on western theories and propaganda.

My point has always been population growth + infrastructural development = economic prosperity. This should answer your question about Uganda.

You cant grow your population without harnessing that labour to boost productivity. Its a time bomb.

The countries with the fastest GDP growth are those with growing populations and the infrastructural capacity to back it up.

Countries go poor because they dont develop their infrastuture, not because they have a high population growth.

Even our forefathers understood this. Thats why they had many wives to bear children (population) to take care of their lands (infrastructure). If they didn't have abundant farmlands, they would not marry many wives.

I have never heard where an aging population is used as an indication of an economy with good prospects. Economists always use young demographics and population growth. Once again i refer you to the asian cubs.

China became the manufacturing hub of the world because they were able to leverage their huge population to reduce production costs. Thats why American companies outsourced their manufacturing to China. Take a look at the trade deficit betqeen China and US to compare.

So you think it is a coincidence that the two biggest markets and economies in the world (US and China) are the most populous countries with high level infrastrtural development? The biggest economy in Africa is the most populous country on the continent.

If more people are getting older and retiring, who would work to boost the economy? Are the pension funds infinite that they would not get exhausted?

Even western development was built on population growth through slave trade and exploitation of cheap labour

What automation are u talking about? Automation would only free up some jobs to allow humans focus on higher things. Even if you want to automate, is it not humans that would engineer and program the robots?

Once again i ask: China has increased birth rate for couples from 1 child to 3 children in 2 decades. This is a country that has a high level of automation, booming economy and churning out more millionaires than any country presently. Why didnt they sit back and say we should not grow our population? Why didnt they allow robots automate production?

If you have a growing population, and the labour market has the capacity to absorb them, you are on the path to economic prosperity.

Leave all these globalist theories. They are only meant to serve one set of people.
You are still missing g the point
But it's all good
Let's agree to disagree
Cheers
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bennycollins: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
I just suspect it .
millionboi:
she cheated on u right?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Cudeze4(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
NnamdiN:
this foundation you're talking about, is it with dangote cement or what?
lol. None.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by yusuf0876(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Limassol:
My namesake you do realise 5 kids come with huge finacial burden, right?
yes I do.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Jeon(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero

You are kidding right?

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Jeon(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
And to think some people go really take this OP as female

You for tag the Bolarineliza202 to jeon.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Jeon(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

Four kids

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeon:

You for tag the Bolarineliza202 to jeon.

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeon:

You are kidding right?
kind of undecided undecided
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
adedayoa2:
3 is cool
Same here
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
[s]out of everyone you've trolled on this forum, na me go end you Las Las.
Seems you don't know who you're messing with[/s]

You are very stupid to think that. grin inventless vessel. grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
InspectorIawaI:

embarassed

You used your own gun to shoot yourself on the leg by exposing your dirty sexuality. It's not my fault you are dumb as a negroe. grin pad up! You are bleeding. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.