Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25842 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

*She will make a better mother than you will ever be*
This part got me laughing grin
See husband material 1,000 yards
Dindinrin mumu ode dumbass grin
Na this type boy shag anything under skirt dey pretend like say he never made mention of the female genital before.See the male version of Jennifer Lopez
Professional sex maniac spotted grin grin grin

You see why I say you are mentally unstable. You pretended like you had taken your drugs only for you to come and spew this trash.

Demented Pr0stitute. grin

I hope you have fried your womb with the many abortions you have done. It will be a shame for a public toilet like you to bring unfortunate kids you clearly can't raise.
Yes, your friend will make a better mother that you ever will because your brain is filled with ¢um. grin

Let that sink.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

*She will make a better mother than you will ever be*
This part got me laughing grin
See husband material 1,000 yards
Dindinrin mumu ode dumbass grin
Na this type boy shag anything under skirt dey pretend like say he never made mention of the female genital before.See the male version of Jennifer Lopez
Professional sex maniac spotted grin grin grin

It's not my fault you don't know your father and your mother is a wh0r£ like you. You will never encounter decent males in that brothel you live in.

Continue to roll with ashewo males that are just like your father.

RIP in advance public toilet. grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

You see why I say you are mentally unstable. You pretended like you had taken your drugs only for you to come and spew this trash.

Demented Pr0stitute. grin

I hope you have fried your womb with the many abortions you have done. It will be a shame for a public toilet like you to bring unfortunate kids you clearly can't raise.
Yes, your friend will make a better mother that you ever will because your brain is filled with ¢um. grin

Let that sink.

From your story one could see that you had met very unfortunate girls who has fallen into your den in real life who had probably had abortions for you couple of times that you have become blinded by the lies of life.
And the only thing you choosed as occupation is insulting everyone from one post to another,I don't think you really have any better thing to do with your life other than this and you are even advertising your work that you always give head.
It's such a great pity and you sound so pathetic!!
You need help.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

[s]From your story one could see that you had met very unfortunate girls who has fallen into your den in real life who had probably had abortions for you couple of times that you have become blinded by the lies of life.
And the only thing you choosed as occupation is insulting everyone from one post to another,I don't think you really have any better thing to do with your life other than this and you are even advertising your work that you always give head.
It's such a great pity and you sound so pathetic!!
You need help.[/s]

Cum head. grin

You think you are better after creating a dumb post and implying your friend can't resist d1ck to control the number of kids she is capable of taking care of. Why didn't you just come forth and say you are a sex starved b1tch? grin

Crawl out from that brothel and start living life. Public toilet. You need pychiatric evaluation. cheesy
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

It's not my fault you don't know your father and your mother is a wh0r£ like you. You will never encounter decent males in that brothel you live in.

Continue to roll with ashewo males that are just like your father.

RIP in advance public toilet. grin
You see,it's obvious you have no manner.
You calling another person's parents LovePeddler shows that you have no respect for your parents as well.
Your lovely and wonderful parents actually raised you well so you could become someone better in life...But here you are insulting other people's parents over the word d*ck.
Are you sensible at all?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You see,it's obvious you have no manner.
You calling another person's parents LovePeddler shows that you have no respect for your parents as well.
Your lovely and wonderful parents actually raised you well so you could become someone better in life...But here you are insulting other people's parents over the word d*ck.
Are you sensible at all?

Yeah, I called you fatherless and I still say your mum is a wh0r£ because she did badly in raising an 1diot like you.

If not why would you come here and disgrace her with your misguided philosophy on anti birth control and $ex? Do you think everyone is like your father? Keep disgracing your family here. I will treat your fvCk up.

Public toilet. grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Cum head. grin

You think you are better after creating a dumb post and implying your friend can't resist d1ck to control the number of kids she is capable of taking care of. Why didn't you just come forth and say you are a sex starved b1tch? grin

Crawl out from that brothel and start living life. Public toilet. You need pychiatric evaluation. cheesy

From fish head to come head shows sign of lack of consistency grin grin
So you just learnt this new word too illiterate,old gay suffering from effemination oponu who posseses a shrink prick.
Out of all the things in the world Insanity is what you choose as your lead.
Lwtmp grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

So you just learnt this new word too illiterate,old gay suffering from effemination oponu who posseses a shrink prick.
Lwtmp grin

You are both a fish head and a cum head. And you are the one that has f@ggots scattered in your womb...that's if you still have a womb. grin

Since your father was perverse, there will be no end to what your own children can do. Na f@ggot and ashewo dem go be. Some will even fvCk animals and think it's normal. grin

You sound cursed and any thing that comes out of your rotten body will be cursed too. grin

Believe that and remain barren. grin it's for the society's good.

Ashewo kobo kobo. cheesy cheesy
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Lwtmp grin

See all your children. grin grin grin

Since you are bent on nothing but $ex instead of birth control and raising decent kids, this will be the turn out.
Ap€ b1tch. grin

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Yeah, I called you fatherless and I still say your mum is a wh0r£ because she did badly in raising an 1diot like you.

If not why would you come here and disgrace her with your misguided philosophy on anti birth control and $ex? Do you think everyone is like your father? Keep disgracing your family here. I will treat your fvCk up.

Public toilet. grin

It's obvious you are the one disgracing your family.
As in how will a sensible boy insults another person's parents
We are the two exchanging words here,so the fact that you involved my parents shows how uneducated and how useless you are and it shows you don't value your parents.
Pastor kew, let me make this clear to you whether I lied,you insult I make use of the word d*ck,you sleep around we are all sinners so we all need the grace of God to make heaven.
So your act of condemnation here shows you are an hypocrite.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER COMMITTED A SIN SINCE YOU WERE BORN THEN YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CONDEMN ME.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

[s]It's obvious you are the one disgracing your family.
As in how will a sensible boy insults another person's parents
We are the two exchanging words here,so the fact that you involved my parents shows how uneducated and how useless you are and it shows you don't value your parents.
Pastor kew, let me make this clear to you whether you I lied,you insult I make use of the word d*ck,you sleep around we are all sinners so we all need the grace of God to make heaven.
So your act of condemnation here shows you are an hypocrite.[/s]
IF YOU HAVE NEVER COMMITTED A SIN SINCE YOU WERE BORN THEN YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CONDEMN ME.

So you agree that you were raised from the gutter and you are an unrepentant ¢um head ashewo? cheesy
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

See all your children. grin grin grin

Since you are bent on nothing but $ex instead of birth control and raising decent kids, this will be the turn out.
Ap€ b1tch. grin
It won't be my portion.
Since he who created me has not cursed me no man's curse can overcome me.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

It won't be my portion.
Since he who created me has not cursed me no man's curse can overcome me.
Who created you? Is his name 'he'? Does he know you exist? Dumb b1tch grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

So you agree that you were raised from the gutter and you are an unrepentant ¢um head ashewo? cheesy

It's so obvious you are a kept man and a fortune hunter.Keep on hunting till you will hunt in the wrong direction.
So you should shut up your bug infested mouth up.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Who created you? Is his name 'he'? Does he know you exist? Dumb b1tch grin
You will never know I mean the creator because you had been carried away by your hypocrite deeds.
Even if God doesn't knows I exist you still have no right to judge.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

It's so obvious you are a kept man and a fortune hunter.Keep on hunting till you will hunt in the wrong direction.
So you should shut up your bug infested mouth up.

E pain am grin grin grin

You have been rejected in this life because of your waywardness. No one good and nothing good will come your way.

It is fish/¢um head h@rlots like you that birth societal misfits in this country. As such, creatures like you must go extinct. We don't need females like you who think the only thing they bring to the society is t0t0.

You will soon die of mental illness. grin just go extinct already.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You will never know I mean the creator because you had been carried away by your hypocrite deeds.
Even if God doesn't knows I exist you still have no right to judge.

You are calling God but you don't know he hates $ex starved animals like you who lack discipline. Do you think he is happy seeing you preach about d1ck temptation and birthing kids in poverty? angry cheesy

You better remove God from that your ¢um filled filthy mouth. He had rejected you. grin cheesy
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

You are calling God but you don't know he hates $ex starved animals like you who lack discipline. Do you think he is happy seeing you preach about d1ck temptation and birthing kids in poverty? angry cheesy

You better remove God from that your ¢um filled filthy mouth. He had rejected you. grin cheesy
So you now sees vision to know God has rejected me.From which chapter or verse in the bible says judge others
You better go and read the whole of Matthew to change your judging mouth .
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

E pain am grin grin grin

You have been rejected in this life because of your waywardness. No one good and nothing good will come your way.

It is fish/¢um head h@rlots like you that birth societal misfits in this country. As such, creatures like you must go extinct. We don't need females like you who think the only thing they bring to the society is t0t0.

You will soon die of mental illness. grin just go extinct already.
Same 2 you billy goat
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Same 2 you billy goat

If you like, when God ask you what you did with your life, tell him you sacrificed your toto and svcked d1cks in his name you hear?

Disgusting mad wh0r£.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

So you now sees vision to know God has rejected me.From which chapter or verse in the bible says judge others
You better go and read the whole of Matthew to change your judging mouth .

Obviously, you don't read the Bible. It's your fake pastor's d1ck you get the word of God from.

You are too dumb to read and understand anything. grin

Sick h@rlot.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Obviously, you don't read the Bible. It's your fake pastor's d1ck you get the word of God from.

You are too dumb to read and understand anything. grin

Sick h@rlot.
You are all surrounded by sick
harlot and dumbass people I guess which now amount you to a total oddball.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

If you like, when God ask you what you did with your life, tell him you sacrificed your toto and svcked d1cks in his name you hear?

Disgusting mad wh0r£.
And you preached in his name?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

I am all surrounded by sick
harlot like my mum and dumbass people I guess which now amount I am a total oddball.

Fixed. grin

Keep talking about your self. D1ck addict ashewo kobo kobo cheesy
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

And you preached in his name?

You fv¢k in his name? Animal grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

You fv¢k in his name? Animal grin
Fvčk??
Can you prove it?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Fixed. grin

Keep talking about your self. D1ck addict ashewo kobo kobo cheesy

Woah!
So you actually changed what I wrote while quoting me to that.
How immature
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Fvčk??
Can you prove it?

You aren't even ashamed. You want to lie and add to your disgusting sins.

God has rejected you indeed.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

You aren't even ashamed. You want to lie and add to your disgusting sins.

God has rejected you indeed.
You should prove it and stop changing the topic
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You should prove it and stop changing the topic

Look down cause I know you are not sharp in the head. What decent person utters the words below?

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
koyyess:

Look down cause I know you are not sharp in the head. What decent person utters the word below?
That's no prove.
I need a prove
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

That's no prove.
I need a prove

Your stinky life is a proof. grin
Your are a mentally deranged wh0re who can even fvCk her in-laws, neighbors and fake friend's husbands.

That's enough proof. grin

B1tch

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.