Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25847 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by ceejay80s(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
2 is ok,
One lady almost change am for me, she has 4 children and is pregnant for the 5th and dem poor like church rat, always complaining of harsh economy and that I should give her I cup of rice, I now told her 'madam' why u carry another belle, she change am for me, she said angrily that na God do am, I talk for my mind say make u go collect one cup of rice from God na, shebi na God give u belle? I don't know why people will use God as an excuse to create problem for them selves, can u imagine the husband saying as the children plenty , one go get money in future, forgetting that all fit poor in future, our mentality is really giving us lots of problem, if u already had 5kids in the past , it's no problem but now is not even the time to have 3, except u are ok or wealthy,

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Flier: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:
One. Even before the situation of this country got worse, it has always been my wish to have only one.

I can't come and stress my life bearing so many children. It's phychologically draining and physically stressful.
Its not your decision,your husband will have the final say beside I must tell you it’s not good to have just one child,such parent most times suffers HBD and no peace until the only child is married and have children

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by mightyhaze: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
6 or 7.. I love kids

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by bleskid: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
I think 1,000,000 is okay
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Maghan37: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Southerners think about catering for kids so they usually have kids according to how their pocket can allow.but our northern do not know about Economic situation. They give birth like chicken.

3 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by kenodrill: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
7 kids won't be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
1 or 2

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Forexislife: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

But it is said that God refrain women's experiences and pain about childbearing.
Besides what if your calculation goes wrong and gbam! God gift you twins or triplet.

It won't happen. I will only have what I wish for. smiley.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Are we here already??!.. Wow!!!

Buhari has truly exceeded expectations!

I doubt any world leader will ever smash this record! To turn a soaring Giant of a continent to such a pitiable colony where young people are now fearful of raising kids or starting families. Just wow!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Kajaard: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Trustedpronet:
If only I can reverse the hands of time....I need none.

Haaa shocked, this is serious. You must have really had a bad experience undecided
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by almarthins(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

Two kids, I no mind the gender. After that na to tell her to go for sterilization.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by deleo16(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
A boy and a girl

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by rita25(f): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
HIM GO MASTURBATE ALL THE KIDS NA
Beebah2000:
7 for toilets?? I don't understand

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Mike2021forGod(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have an app that will give you 700mb daily for free.... Get the app from me at 1k
0*7*0*86**86 five one three three.... Hit me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Are u kidding shocked

no grin grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bennycollins: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
My plan had been to stop at the twoI have got already solely because of the economic situation of Nigeria. But as I type my marriage is in tumult because my wife is pregnant again and I doubt if I am responsible.
Everyone one is saying I should wait for the child to be born first.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by 1mokopaw: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
GOOD AFTERNOON NAIRALANDERS';
SINGLE FOUR-ODD FROM FRANCE
WHATS-APP;
0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1

#PAYMENT AFTER #WINNING#
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Flier:
Its not your decision,your husband will have the final say beside I must tell you it’s not good to have just one child,such parent most times suffers HBD and no peace until the only child is married and have children

The bold is a myth and purely a mindset of the individual. I don't believe in such and so it doesn't apply to me.

As for the hubby part, we'll agree on that number first before tying the knot. Except he's willing to carry the other pregnancies.

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by rita25(f): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
5IVE

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by tradepunter: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

Mine will be 2 with sephaire... Boy and Girl

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by philisto: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

. Only 12

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by powerbox: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Powerbox.com.ng

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:

Haaa shocked, this is serious. You must have really had a bad experience undecided

Are you asking??!...

School fees
Rent
Feeding
Clothing
Utilities

All are now at an all time high, with income static (Actually less with the devaluation of the Naira and rising inflation)!

Well, I sha pity club owners, and those into hospitality. I wonder who will be patronizing them as this economy continues to plummet. When young people don finish salary or income on top food and clothes, who wan go club, party, or amusement park.

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by smeag0l(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
None

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Ahmad62(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two is enough.. A boy and a girl.. If god willed it.. Thats what I would like to have at the moment.. We'll continue sex using condoms grin

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Zealoy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
2 girls 1 guy

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Damnfailure: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Only u would know it’s a personal decision

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Hezzyluv: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
no grin grin

The Lord stamps it for you then

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Kajaard: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Are you asking??!...

School fees
Rent
Feeding
Clothing
Utilities

All are now at an all time high, with income static (Actually less with the devaluation of the Naira and rising inflation)!

Well, I sha pity club owners, and those into hospitality. I wonder who will be patronizing them as this economy continues to plummet. When young people don finish salary or income on top food and clothes, who wan go club, party, or amusement park.

It's a sad situation.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Theunbothered: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anyone who thinks about having children in this economy without solid savings just wants to invite suffering.

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Codeye(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero
Supported none maybe I will change my mind if I leave this kontry but if I don't, no kids. I can't bear to witness my children going through what I had gone thru

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.