Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25844 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Mgtow8: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Everything is a joke to you guys ,by the time forces of nature combine and grant your wishes,you go begin run from church to mosque
omotoshodontee1:
zero for life,7 for toilets

13 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by pepetua(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
As many God will give.

3 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have always wanted to have only one or two kids.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by meetgaya: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
23 only
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Juicy001: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Minus 2

I think
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by davit: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Any sane Nigerian shouldn't have more than 2max

8 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
I am looking at 3
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by saphiere(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?
4 or 5

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by joshua203016: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
One and half cheesy grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by preshyusufu: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
omotoshodontee1:

PERSONALLY, SOMEONE MAY BE LAYING CURSE ON HIS/HERSELF THINKING IT JUST CRUISE.

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Thesaint141(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
omotoshodontee1:

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by adedayoa2(f): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
3 is cool

5 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Op, Your friend is obviously smart but her association with you will make her turn into a fish head.

So you think couples who decide to have just two kids don't still have $ex? I am sure your purpose in life is to feed from a negroe's palm and open leg.

Fish head.

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by omoharry(f): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two.A boy and a girl .

6 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by shogsman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Got me one already, not sure I'm gonna have another

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by AZControversial(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

I don't even want them to be aware of Nigeria's economy. I go born them abroad. AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by McCoy9067(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
3 children

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by WaffenSS(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kids?

What are those?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by easzypeaszy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have one b4 Buhari won...to date I no gree gv my wife belle...till dat useless man comot

3 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Truflexunits(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

5 kids not bad at all

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by OlayemiTade(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

My pocket size go determine that one, at least 2 is okay for me

3 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by seunny4lif(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
6 cool
I need population oooh

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
MyExpression:
Nigerian economy doesn't decide my economy.

I'll still give birth and groom my children in a great way.

Na God be my provider.
#JehovahJireh
is winners church you use to go bah?!
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Trustedpronet: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
If only I can reverse the hands of time....I need none.

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:
One. Even before the situation of this country got worse, it has always been my wish to have only one.

I can't come and stress my life bearing so many children. It's phychologically draining and physically stressful.

But it is said that God refrain women's experiences and pain about childbearing.
Besides what if your calculation goes wrong and gbam! God gift you twins or triplet.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Igbankpa(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wetin concern me and Nigerian economy! Na my personal economy( pocket size) go determine how many I go born.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by yusuf0876(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
A minimum of 5

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by almarthins(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Two kids, I no mind the gender. After that na to tell to go for sterilization.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by McOluOmo: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
2 kids each from two different women

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
MyExpression:
Nigerian economy doesn't decide my economy.

I'll still give birth and groom my children in a great way.

Na God be my provider.
#JehovahJireh
This is how you people fail examinations..
You clearly didn't answer the question.., you rather developed a Polar Question.
The QUESTION was direct and demanded an Answer... and the answer has to be in figures.
What has GOD got to do with the question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Hezzyluv: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero

Are u kidding shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.