Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25835 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by millionboi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dearlord:
Come rain, come sunshine, I will continue to make kids till my last drop of sperm.

It is our God's given right to do so.
till ur wife hit monopause
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
MyExpression:

Born and baptised Roman Catholic
My heart and growth... Christ embassy
By proximity...Winner's Chapel
My pastor, Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
that mindset of yours will lead to generational poverty.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Babastrong:
As many kids as posible.
at least 18 above.
Are you breeding future fulani herdsmen, unknown gun men, boko haram and bandits?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
gbagyiza:

I currently have 3 beautiful kids, 2 boys n a girl. We agreed with my wife not to go for another child and we opted for family planning via the use of pills. But my wife was so careless in taking her pills, sometimes she will forget or purposely refuse to take the pills. Now she is pregnant and about to give birth to a baby boy. I was mad at her when she first told me about it but as a believer abortion was not an option for us. My brother, since then na money i just the spend in preparation for the baby arrival. Honestly, it has increased my budget but i have no option than to accept my faith. We have agreed that the moment she gave birth to the child, the next move is to go for a more productive family planning type.
Oya, go for a vasectomy.

It will prevent future mishaps.

It is not easy to be on the pill.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MyExpression(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
that mindset of yours will lead to generational poverty.

If it has held me up thus far, in a world of uncertainties, I'll rather die with it.

My generation will make the better decision based on the information they are exposed to.
The world is now at our fingertip. They will get all views and hopefully make the best decision for themselves.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
MyExpression:

If it has held me up thus far, in a world of uncertainties, I'll rather die with it.

My generation will make the better decision based on the information they are exposed to.
The world is now at our fingertip. They will get all views and hopefully make the best decision for themselves.
giving birth to children without a plan, saying that God is in control is a very risky gamble and why we have many idle youths today.

Faith without works is dead. God gave us brain cells to think and plan for the future, he also gave us hands and feet to work towards it

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by WaffenSS(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

If you know the purpose of your existence, that answers your question.

That's the thing.

Existence has no purpose.

It's a nihilistic world we live in.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Pharaohny: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Definitely non

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by CaptainFM1: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero

Make we cement the P***y off for you then.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

That's the thing.

Existence has no purpose.

It's a nihilistic world we live in.
You must have experienced a lots for you to say this.
This world is just full of bitterness and confusion.May God almighty help us for this life is all about THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

2 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Are you breeding future fulani herdsmen, unknown gun men, boko haram and bandits?
grin grin grin grin grin
Lmfao
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Babastrong(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=DrFunmisticGlow post=105688153] Are you breeding future fulani herdsmen, unknown gun men, boko haram and bandits?[ that is your own wrong mentality. I am from a family of 21 and we are living happy life. As i'm typing 9 are outside the country with good cash and the rest of us are doing good here. None of us is not schooling, the least among us in term of education are nce holders. If my father's doctrine can yield these positive results(stable, lovely family), then the doctrine is worth of following. Ask of Alakoye family and those that know us will tell you good story of our lineage]
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Minimum 3kids.
Two boys and a girl,
Maximum 4,.
2 boys and two girls
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MyExpression(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
giving birth to children without a plan, saying that God is in control is a very risky gamble and why we have many idle youths today.

Faith without works is dead. God gave us brain cells to think and plan for the future, he also gave us hands and feet to work towards it

How many children did the biblical king Solomon have?
How many does Dangote have?
Trump, Gates, Obama...?

Wealth is not the factor here.
If not, many people in poverty with common sense would remain childless.

I said I'll take great care of my CHILDREN. A bad economy will not make me give birth to one child only.

I'll rather stay unmarried if I can't fend for a family that would be limited to ONE child only.

The factors one considers during procreation is not subject to economy alone.

Think on it...People defer economy and still give birth to their choices, with or without medical family planning.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Omotaday(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by afroxyz: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:
an aging population is better than an exploding population growth
The former is easier to manage and get out of
The latter is a terrible place to be, except killing 10% of the population is deemed okay which is not

I disagree. If an exploding population is matched with infrastructural development it leads to economic boom. Look at China.

On the contrary an aging population would lead to economic slowdown especially when people start leaving active duty. To fill the labour gap you have to import labour like the Canadians are doing.

China just increaded birth rate for couples to 3 children, the second tine it is doing so in 2 decades. They aren't misguided.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Hemmataiwo10(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
The situation of the moment dey make me fear to preach marriage to ladies.
I enjoyed my childhood cos my parent took good care of me of which I will like to do the same for my unborn lads/ dudes.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
MyExpression:

How many children did the biblical king Solomon have?
How many does Dangote have?
Trump, Gates, Obama...?

Wealth is not the factor here.
If not, many people in poverty with common sense would remain childless.

I said I'll take great care of my CHILDREN. A bad economy will not make me give birth to one child only.

I'll rather stay unmarried if I can't fend for a family that would be limited to ONE child only.

The factors one considers during procreation is not subject to economy alone.

Think on it...People defer economy and still give birth to their choices, with or without medical family planning.
Solomon was the richest man in the world. Not even the richest man today had up to solomon's wealth.

He can very well afford 700 wives and 300 concubines and their children. He could afford to give them a life of luxury.

But the average nigerian is and will never be Solomon.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
afroxyz:

I disagree. If an exploding population is matched with infrastructural development it leads to economic boom. Look at China.

On the contrary an aging population would lead to economic slowdown especially when people start leaving active duty. To fill the labour gap you have to import labour like the Canadians are doing.

China just increaded birth rate for couples to 3 children, the second tine it is doing so in 2 decades. They aren't misguided.
honestly, nigeria needs a two child policy and to legalise safe abortions
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Gkemz: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
2b, 1g
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na woman when don get kids already we dey find.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
justscorchone:
Na woman when don get kids already we dey find.

Haaa! My guy na finished multiple be that na. E beta say me kuku no marry o
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by 24brains(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
7 for toilets?? I don't understand
the op is trying to say you flush 7 down the toilet(abort)

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MyExpression(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Solomon was the richest man in the world. Not even the richest man today had up to solomon's wealth.

He can very well afford 700 wives and 300 concubines and their children. He could afford to give them a life of luxury.

But the average nigerian is and will never be Solomon.

You seem to be missing the point.

Money is not the only factor that affects procreation decision.

That is why I'm not perturbed by the nation's economy as regards procreation.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
bleskid:
I think 1,000,000 is okay
You too like joke oo
Abi you wan turn to Solomon of our time grin grin.Remember he had 700 wives and 300 concubines....who knows how many kids he had though.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beloved3:

Four is still much o.

By the way is your omoluabi complete? grin
4 is not much now. It's just fair enough. Well planned, well spaced then it's the right number.

I don't understand your last question.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by cooooooks(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
2 - 3
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by RodgersAkpafu: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
afroxyz:

That's the point
It does NOT match
And China is a wrong example
Because they developed for decades draconian policies to limit their population growth rate
That is what contributed in part to their prosperity.

You want to know what is common to every country with an exploding population?
Poverty, misery and social unrest

And what you said in your last paragraph also validates my point.
Aging population is easier to fix than an exploding population
Because while the former is trying to bring new life
The latter has the people here already and how do they deal with them if not systematically kill them off

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
24brains:
the op is trying to say you flush 7 down the toilet(abort)
It wasn't op that said it.....
It was one author that quoted her not me,don't confuse my already confused brain please grin grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by bleskid: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You too like joke oo
Abi you wan turn to Solomon of our time grin grin.Remember he had 700 wives and 300 concubines....who knows how many kids he had though.
hahahahahah ...

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by bleskid: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

It wasn't op that said it.....
It was one author that quoted her not me,don't confuse my already confused brain please grin grin
I'm a very humble guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! / A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.