Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote (2031 Views)

Poll: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women

Gross: 21% (3 votes)
Typical male mentality: 21% (3 votes)
I blame his wife to staying: 21% (3 votes)
Nothing wrong with the comment cos its true: 35% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by aloyemeka1: 6:59am On May 25, 2011
"I respect my wife. Women threw themselves at me. All they got was dk, my wife had my heart" - DMX
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by 190: 7:01am On May 25, 2011
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by aloyemeka1: 7:51am On May 25, 2011
You won't understand until you leave mamas house lil Romeo. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by 190: 7:54am On May 25, 2011
what's this Bull shiiit u keep saying to me

I would hurt you if keep telling me that undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nekai(f): 9:17am On May 25, 2011
Wait, I re-read the quote. He's a fool.
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by MrCork17: 9:19am On May 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

"I respect my wife. Women threw themselves at me. All they got was dk, my wife had my heart" - DMX

Great speeech from a great man! wink
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Mynd44: 10:15am On May 25, 2011
That means he does not really respect his wife cos if he does he would not cheat on her
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by aloyemeka1: 1:20pm On May 25, 2011
190:

what's this Bull shiiit u keep saying to me

I would hurt you if keep telling me that  undecided

egbegbe cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by MrsChima1(f): 9:41pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Great speeech from a great man! wink

The different between DMX and you is that DMX can get punny. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by MrsChima1(f): 9:42pm On May 25, 2011
He is basically saying that she is just like the other women only she got the heart AND the dick.
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Advocator: 9:43pm On May 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

He is basically saying that she is just like the other women only she got the heart AND the manliness. 

Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2011
Great quote from the real homie~ truth very raw and undiluted
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by 190: 9:46pm On May 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

egbegbe cool cool cool cool

I seriously dont know what's wrong with this dude
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 25, 2011
@poster
DMX wifey knew fully well about his cheating ways therefore this quote makes perfect sense!
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by aloyemeka1: 10:59pm On May 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
DMX wifey knew fully well about his cheating ways therefore this quote makes perfect sense!

How do you know she knows?
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 25, 2011
^^you may have forgot the baby momma he got, back when he was still "happily married" (he is still married to his wife btw). lets not forget what he said then about his BM:" I was ra.ped by that gal who was a beast in bed"
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 25, 2011
@Brown tell em, tell em kids more about double D
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2011
^^^^ i guess poster forgot the song he made with Sisqo: "what these bitches want", lol!
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by MrsChima1(f): 12:29am On May 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ i guess poster forgot the song he made with Sisqo: "what these bitches want", lol!

Not a damn thing.
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nobody: 12:39am On May 26, 2011
^^you must have forgotten the song, the list of bitches name was damn long and there was even 3 "Kim" (probably a young Kim K working her way up the scene, on her knees)
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Tosinville(m): 12:51am On May 26, 2011
DMX feat Sisqo - what these bitches want

Man, i love that song.
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Tosinville(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2011
[DMX] Uhh,
[Sisqo] DMX, Sisqo
[DMX] Yo, what these
bitches want from a nigga?
[Sisqo] Dru Hill,
yaknahmsayin?
[DMX] What these bitches
want from a nigga?
[Sisqo] HmmmMMMMMM
(Ruff Ryders) DMX break em
off
[DMX] What these bitches
want from a nigga?
[Sisqo] Break em off, some,
[DMX]
Aiyyo!! Dog, I meet bitches,
discrete bitches
Street bitches, slash, Cocoa
Puff sweet bitches (WHAT?)
Make you wanna eat bitches,
but not me
Y'all niggaz eat off the plate
all you want but not D (UHH)
I Bleep with these hoes from a
distance
The instant they start to
catch feelings
I start to stealin they shit
then I'm out just like a thief
in the night
I sink my teeth in to bite
You thinkin life, I'm thinkin
more like - whassup tonight?
Come on ma, you know I got
a wife
and even though that pussy
tight I'm not gon' jeapordize
my life (aight?)
So what is it you want from
a nigga? (WHAT?)
I gave you, you gave me -
BITCH, I blazed you, you
blazed me (c'mon)
Nothin more, nothin less, but
you at my door
willin to confess that it's the
best you ever tested
Better than all the rest, I'm
like, "Aight girlfriend, hold up
I gave you, what you gave
me Boo, a nut (f'real)"
[Chorus: Sisqo]
What these bitches want
from a nigga?
What you want, (what you
want)
What these bitches want
from a nigga?
Really want,
What these bitches want
from a nigga?
I've been keepin you up on it
Bling bling'n, on that jewelry
girl I bought it
What these bitches want
from a nigga?
Aiyyo, tell me what you want
from me
Baby tell me what you want
from me!
(So what you want?)
[DMX]
There was Brenda, LaTisha,
Linda, Felicia (okay)
Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and
Alicia (ooh)
Teresa, Monica, Sharron,
Nicki (uh-huh)
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky
(damn)
Cookies, well I met her in a
ice cream parlor (aight?)
Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla
(okay)
Marina (uhh) Selena (uhh)
Katrina (uhh) Sabrina (uhh)
About three Kim's (WHAT?)
LaToya, and Tina (WHOO!)
Shelley, Bridget, Cavi,
Rasheeda (uh-huh)
Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita
(damn!)
Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, and
Ronda (WHAT?)
Donna, Ulanda (WHAT?)
Tawana, and Wanda (WHAT?)
were all treated fairly but
yet and still
bitches is on some other shit
now that I'm fuckin wit Dru
Hill
But I'ma keep it real (WHAT?)
What the Bleep you want
from a nigga? (c'mon)
What the Bleep you want
from a nigga? (c'mon)
[Chorus (w/ minor
variations)]
[DMX]
Aiyyo, I think about when a
nigga didn't have (YEAH)
and a nigga told a joke, and
the bitches didn't laugh
See now I do the math, I see
if you got this
and this and this to some
cats, that nigga's the shit
(aight?)
And that's all they fuckin
with, but see these bitches
don't know
If these bitches ain't for real,
these bitches don't go
Knock on door, no show, I'm
sleep tryin to creep
wit yo' best friend, put it in,
dig deep
[Sisqo - singing over dub
chorus]
X let me talk to em for a
minute
Oooohhh I know I know it's so
hard to be
a victim of my reality
Heard you callin me names,
said I was trife
One thing you gotta know,
I'ma be a nigga for life
Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh
yeahhhh
Oahahohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Chorus 2X (w/ Sisqo ad-
libs)]
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Nobody: 1:32am On May 26, 2011
Tosinville:

[DMX]
There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia (okay)
Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia (ooh)
Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki (uh-huh)
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky (damn)
Cookies, well I met her in a ice cream parlor (aight?)
Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla (okay) Marina (uhh) Selena (uhh)
Katrina (uhh) Sabrina (uhh)About three Kim's (WHAT?)
LaToya, and Tina (WHOO!) Shelley, Bridget, Cavi,
Rasheeda (uh-huh) Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita (damn!)
Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, and Ronda (WHAT?) Donna, Ulanda (WHAT?)
Tawana, and Wanda (WHAT?)
were all treated fairly but yet and still bitches is on some other poo
now that I'm fuckin wit Dru Hill But I'ma keep it real (WHAT?)
What the bleep you want from a nigga? (c'mon)
What the bleep you want from a nigga? (c'mon)
[Chorus (w/ minorvariations)]

PRICELESS!!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On May 26, 2011
Yea i saw this quote on twitter some dayz b4 this post, i really couldn't give a flying monkey dat's his damn prob?who is he again?and who asked him?

That ugly, black-eyed, busted lip, hood rat. . . grin undecided

What women is he talking about sef?imaginery commercial women?or those hood chipmunks he used to fck wif bck when he was still a broke a$$ junky ehn?
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On May 26, 2011
This guy abi?i used to like that song?or maybe just used to hear it anywayz tongue grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Tosinville(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2011
and even though that pu55i tight, i'm not gon' jeopardize my life.

Da Man X is crazy lol
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by 190: 7:32am On May 26, 2011
smh undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by MrsChima1(f): 8:05am On May 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

Yea i saw this quote on twitter some dayz b4 this post, i really couldn't give a flying monkey dat's his damn prob?who is he again?and who asked him?

That ugly, black-eyed, busted lip, hood rat. . . grin undecided

What women is he talking about sef?imaginery commercial women?or those hood chipmunks he used to fck wif bck when he was still a broke a$$ junky ehn?

Exactly. Money made that nigga look temporarily good. He wasn't fucking women, he was fucking whorish groupies. Big difference.
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by CuteTj(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2011
U cant blame d nigga. His mother always beat him, never cared for him and she took him to a juvenile home and abandoned him there when he was like 13 years old. Why wont he say that about women
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Skanas(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2011
Readin btw lines dis dude is 4 REAL, I mean y on earth wil gals tro demselves @ married guyz jst because d've gat paperz?Guyz give'em ur dk n kip ur @ 4 ur dear yfi, simple
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by 190: 12:18pm On May 26, 2011
^is that english or Senegalese undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Dmx's Recent Quote On Women: Vote by Pweety4me(f): 3:00pm On May 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly. Money made that nigga look temporarily good. He wasn't bleeping women, he was bleeping whorish groupies. Big difference.
Soulja boy Mrs. Chima Tell em grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lebianism / Love, In My Favour / He'll Cum Back If He's Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.