Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (53356 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Onliie(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Some guys when dey have girls pestering them for sex, they think it's because they are attractive or because they are quality men. But they don't realise are entering into trap.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2021
E no get as e wan be wey never be before.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Longsleeve: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2021
JONSYN7154:
What's this "okafor's law"? I have been hearing about it pls can you enlighten me more?
Okafor's law states that once a woman has been 4ked properly shes likely to go back to the 4ker that 4ked her.. even when she's married..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Yoighaman(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him
https://www.nairaland.com/6722392/ex-never-stops-calling-me#105224144

It's a long thread but please read to the end.

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.
Her attitude makes me have phobia for marriage I swear.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.

Please flee from her, she is a hoe that belongs to the street and will eventually destroy your life if you conform. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Penywise(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2021
How many times you wan cut the story short undecided
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Adekaka12345: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2021
MNDY:

The consequences may be in other ways apart from another man sleeping with his own wife.

I get you. What I'm saying is, It is not totally true that you must sleep with someone's wife before they sleep with your wife.

I'm not advising, I'm just asking him to change that idea or mindset.

I won't sleep with someone's wife.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Adekaka12345: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Bro my philosophy is that if I sleep with someone's wife they will sleep with mine and I am following it and I will follow it till I die.
Thanks

Bro, if you don't sleep with someone's wife, they might still sleep with your wife.

Just know that and know peace.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Lugianostar(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2021
You allow such to happen in the first place as i never remembered knowing you as a minister for humanitarian services?

Move on and stop been a liability
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Richy419: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Run my guy, on the order hand I am in need of work place any body who can help 08136096317
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you are serious about ending the relationship, you will know how to. This your long story is not necessary really. undecided
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by VULCAN(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
So your point being that Married women don't cheat!

Honestly, the stupidity in some people's post is a pointer to their intellectual barrenness.

Mentioning that a married woman is cheating is now equivalent to women hating.

Which schools did all these people attend?

CHoccolaTE:
Lies.

If this topic is fabricated you will suffer 7 years bad luck, Op.

Since you idiot woman haters no come get work than to dey talk lies about women.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by kay29000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abi oo! What is with the long story when all he has to do is cut communication? undecided

I guess he is feeling guilty cos there was a time the girl was sending him money
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by COdeGenesis: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Lies.

If this topic is fabricated you will suffer 7 years bad luck, Op.

Since you idiot woman haters no come get work than to dey talk lies about women.

But this things happen. I had a married woman then with 4 kids that was constantly calling and begging for sex. She said she wanted a party. She came to my house once around 7pm. She didn't wear pants. Tight sweatpants. I touched her but I didn't have sex with her. After she left my house. I blocked her on all platforms. That was the end of it. It happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by mu2sa2: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
You paved way for it,it's not a hard thing to do if you block her and cut off all communication.
It may not work- these days you may run but can't really hide. She will locate him somewhere on social media. Once you have had sex with someone, believe it ot not, there exists a connection between you forever. This connection revives itself whenever opportunity presents itself. This is why people find it impossible to just forget their ex.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by TeeFriz: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

These guys are high on testosterone.

Blame the person who pays them to come up with these posts. Every second a new post. Young Nigerian men must be jobless or very emotional.

They are quick to show us these moaning threads or the ones where they have pimples on their schlong. It's becoming hilarious. Meanwhile females are becoming their future.

This one wants to tell us he's highly desirable. Then his boyfriends will join in and abuse females. Typical storyline. kiss

Sorry bro. It can only get better
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by AMI3(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.
Bro. Honestly there are a lot of unfaithful partners.

If I in ur shoes. Anytime she call once I notice that she is the one., I will picked the call and push the phone inside my pocket and allow her airtime to run.

If u do that often she will give up. Do it often and see the result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Jordanalex: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Omo which nysc batch u be jawe... Maybe j know your for Abuja��...
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by BouquiLake: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
First get all your phone conversations recorded and make sure you export all your chats to your email àddress for backup.

You can then take any action you deem fit.

Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by JONSYN7154: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Longsleeve:

Okafor's law states that once a woman has been 4ked properly shes likely to go back to the 4ker that 4ked her.. even when she's married..
Hahaha. Like seriously?

Waw!!

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Pharaohny: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Your story is unnecessary if truly you wanna end every communications I'm sure you know what to do stop deceiving yourself
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by sixtus3606(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

"...I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him."

Especially with belief he married her a single mum, she'd remain faithful and W/o my want such mistake to repeat itself. LORI IRO
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Taiwojon(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmm

Don't do it.

He that toucheth another man wife shall no be innocent oooo.

Moreover
Flee adultery and fornication like Joseph o.

Well
First of all, you yourself need to be born again first, give your life to Jesus and surrender your ways to God then pray against such thing and preach the gospel to her whenever she pester you again

Remember you attract who you are!

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Arizona42: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Don't give in. Block her number, you are doing your destiny a great good
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Gudbadguy: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Becareful o.if that her lover get strong mind he fit kill you o.on top smelly something you go lose ur life
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by azammi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
I think a part of him is considering it
Kobojunkie:
If you are serious about ending the relationship, you will know how to. This your long story is not necessary really. undecided
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by WisdomHunter(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
God angry angry angry please save us from karishika

It's quite obvious that she was into ashawo in Libya and some one that started such life at early stage can never change, run for your life bro

I pity her poor husband embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Powerfly:

I can dm a girl, that's if she captivates me... As for una guys.... Y'all have to wait till my next life.... cheesy tongue

You can do that, reason you think others will. OP never said he wants a sex partner. I'm surprise your thought went in that direction. The way una they reason sha.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Michaelpsych: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hmm mm...nawa oo,she has spiritual issues
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

I can bet you are already having sex with her. Bloody liar
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by ApexBabz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kindly block every form of communication with her.....she's in your past,don't allow her to distrupt your future..... remember 'Karma is real'
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by anigold(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Bro u want to nack her u are looking for validation.. if not there's no need for this long sermon.. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.