Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (53363 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Newboss(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fûck the shît outta her. Make sure you fûck her ass too. No loose guard
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
frankdre:
I can bet you are already having sex with her. Bloody liar

Pele oo
General overseer grin
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you are honest enough, you can just report her to her husband, warn her very well first, if she doesn't listen. report her to her husband.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Truthsoldier(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
smileyShould I tell you the truth?,Truth be told...You need to flee from such appearances of evil and stay away from her,she wants to Bleep up your life�
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by BePrepared: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Most of u here think its a good thing if someone is chasing u like this, not knowing death is romancing you, at 28 see how u are wasting ur youth with illicit sex, if u don't remedy your life with the little time you have now it may be too late.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Elonmuzk(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.
Nice grin grin grin grin
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by BestJay(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Block her before you commit.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Bahamas95(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mtcwwwwww!

Continue. Wetin happen for goat house go also happen for sheep own.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by musabayokanu: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him
https://www.nairaland.com/6722392/ex-never-stops-calling-me#105224144

It's a long thread but please read to the end.

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.
Her attitude makes me have phobia for marriage I swear.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.

1. 28yrs is no longer a young man
2. You are Edo
3. That girl went to Libya to do prostitution
4. She couldn't make it to Europe that was why she returned to Nigeria.
5. The girl is an Olosho

Run for your life, next one na HIV u go get.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by DOD1: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
azammi:
I think a part of him is considering it
abi! undecided
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
How exactly does he cut communication,when she's calling with different numbers?

Or should he discard his main number,because of an overzealous hoe?
People who seriously want to cut communication with an ex go as far as that. Even businesses do it too. undecided
Anyways, there are many ways to block numbers or persons these days so that is not even an excuse anymore. undecided
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Figger(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Immediately I read libya, I know say na olosho. I dey libya and I know what our girls do here, that girl can never, I repeat can never stay with one d1ck.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by ibawon(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bro Run ooo
She won use your head break Coconut.
It's a TRAP!!!
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by kachistone: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dear OP,

I take God name beg you. Ignore wetin the bad guys dey tell you. No sleep with a married woman. It dey cause untimely death o.

And avoid fornication too baba. It get why.

God go help you in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!!
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by OBA117(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Please try to cut off any form of contact with her....please be careful, the devil might be using her for your downfall.....please run for your life.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Ignatio(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin grin allow him to chop na
This one is chop and die

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by space9880: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
OP don't give in to her request don't listen to your friends getting down with a married woman is a big no for me
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by murphyibiam15(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

See how stupidly you are ranting.
So because I have known her before she got married I should continue sleeping with her.
You are just ranting without making sense
You're a stupid senseless boy, no wonder you're this useless chasing after a married woman. You even had sex with her after her first babe to show how thoughtless and irrational you are. What's the difference between then and now. Idiot
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Gabrinchi256: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
You paved way for it,it's not a hard thing to do if you block her and cut off all communication.

Kobojunkie:
Abi oo! What is with the long story when all he has to do is cut communication? undecided

When u r in his shoes, come and tell us how easy that is. Will he change his line or cut the call immediately he hears her voice if she calls with different numbers?
He is also human and maybe still has feelings for the lady.
It's not that easy.

As for OP just keep praying for God to keep u and see you through this temptation. It's not by power or smartness it's only the grace of God. Try and avoid any physical meeting with her, I think u can control that.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gabrinchi256:

When u r in his shoes, come and tell us how easy that is. Will he change his line or cut the call immediately he hears her voice if she calls with different numbers?
He is also human and maybe still has feelings for the lady.
It's not that easy
I have been in similar shoes. And I got rid of the pest by simply changing my number. undecided
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Powerfly(f): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

You can do that, reason you think others will. OP never said he wants a sex partner. I'm surprise your thought went in that direction. The way una they reason sha.

Lol..... You men hardly tell a girl you want to knack her, you use backyard language.. and you're here acting surprise.. lwkmd cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by kingsceedon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Op na this Bastardized woman go KEE you las Las if you no kick her dirty smelling pussy out, run faster like Ben Johnson that's if you love yourself
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Gabrinchi256: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have been in similar shoes. And I got rid of the pest by simply changing my number. undecided

Good for u. Not everybody can stop using the number they are known with.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gabrinchi256:
Good for u. Not everybody can stop using the number they are known with.
Not everyone should come write us epistles about that which they refuse to do something about, the OP included. undecided
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by obynokoko: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Block all channels of communication WhatsApp, Facebook,normal call etc.if she calls you with unknown number,once you realize it is her voice,cut her off and block that number.she will get tired and leave you alone
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You're a stupid senseless boy, no wonder you're this useless chasing after a married woman. You even had sex with her after her first babe to show how thoughtless and irrational you are. What's the difference between then and now. Idiot

Lol
Is it that you can't comprehend simple English language or you are just frustrated.
I am not the reason for ur frustration, brother no be me be Buhari.
I am not understanding this one that you are barking like a rabid dog upadan
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by CHoccolaTE: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
COdeGenesis:

But this things happen. I had a married woman then with 4 kids that was constantly calling and begging for sex. She said she wanted a party. She came to my house once around 7pm. She didn't wear pants. Tight sweatpants. I touched her but I didn't have sex with her. After she left my house. I blocked her on all platforms. That was the end of it. It happens.

More lies.

Una too dey lie.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ignatio:

This one is chop and die
grin grin
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kaybee7000(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
I know arsene Wenger will cause this for arsenal!!! Damn why did arsenal sack him in the first place?
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by zakkxx: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
If u like don’t run for your life karma is a bitch!! Some body will sleep with your wife too!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.