Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later (2480 Views)

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Chuky7(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Have you ever picked a girl up in the club had your fun but never thought you would see each other and then boom you run into her at her place of work.
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by falcon01: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
It wasn't me, I just came to this state Today today! Plus I don't even work here I just came to apply.
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Truth801(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2021
On the low
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Sonnobax15(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by chiiraq802(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2021
falcon01:
It wasn't me, I just came to this state Today today! Plus I don't even work here I just came to apply.

Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by EXLOVER(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2021
My friend girlfriend carried a girl along with her to meet us at a club, i was really high that night, so her friend followed me to my hotel room, we had two rounds of sex that night. When i woke up the next morning i notice a naked girl was sleeping next to me, my preek stand again, as she was sleeping, i started sucking her breast, we had sex that morning again. We exchanged number, and i did transfer for her.

I didn't call her at all, like 3 months later i was coming out from an eatery, when this girl saw me and shouted my nickname, i was shocked, where i take know this kin girl for my mind, i smiled cheapishly, and i told her that i don't remember her o, she started explaining herself o, i felt somehow that day.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Chuky7(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
falcon01:

hahaha you dey mad
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Chuky7(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Truth801:
On the low
man man. I hail o
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Chuky7(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
EXLOVER:
My friend girlfriend carried a girl along with her to meet us at a club, i was really high that night, so her friend followed me to my hotel room, we had two rounds of sex that night. When i woke up the next morning i notice a naked girl was sleeping next to me, my preek stand again, as she was sleeping, i started sucking her breast, we had sex that morning again. We exchanged number, and i did transfer for her.

I didn't call her at all, like 3 months later i was coming out from an eatery, when this girl saw me and shouted my nickname, i was shocked, where i take know this kin girl for my mind, i smiled cheapishly, and i told her that i don't remember her o, she started explaining herself o, i felt somehow that day.

hahaha nice story boss. e dey happen am sure she felt embarrassed too
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Chuky7(m): 4:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by helinues: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Nah. But I once denied knowing a lady ever. I could feel the deep disappointment and rejection in her but still maintained my line. She hurriedly left leaving her friends.

She worths denying
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by Chuky7(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Nah. But I once denied knowing a lady ever. I could feel the deep disappointment and rejection in her but still maintained my line. She hurriedly left leaving her friends.

She worths denying

haba what she do to you

bad experience?
Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by helinues: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Chuky7:

haba what she do to you

bad experience?

It happened some years ago. So I have been seeing the lady around a particular bar. I go there once in a while.

You know when liquor don enter body, so I decided to talk to her, we were talking when some idiots started fighting, so they locked the door cos some of them have not paid, before knowing what's up, police are around.

To cut the long story short, I the lady and some other guys landed in cell. It was around almost 11pm. So the next morning, I wasn't having enough mobile money to bail my self out and my exchanger is not available, so I called my neighbor just to inform them a out what happened cos I knew they would be worried for not seeing me, that was around 2pm or so but they shouldn't worry that I would fix it.

They were like , are you for real, we are coming , they came , talked to the police and negotiate the bail fee. They left and came back in an hour time to pay and I was released.

Meanwhile, all through I bought breakfast for almost everyone in our cell including the said lady in the female cell. I assured her that the moment my exchanger is available, I would send money for her bail. Luckily for me, less than an hour I got home, my exchanger was available so I converted perfect money to local currency.

Sent money for the lady's bail fee, added extra $20 for her transport and relax. She can't even spend $1 for transport self. Paid my neighbor as well.

Could you believe less than 30 mins she got out from the cell, this lady called and came up with one stupid story asking for extra money for whatever. I was like wtf, I was still processing what just happened cos I never had such experience before foreign country for that matter.

I don't pray to know such bad luck people in my life.

1 Like

Re: Ever Picked A Girl Up In The Club Only To Jam Later by MufasaLion: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:

It happened some years ago. So I have been seeing the lady around a particular bar. I go there once in a while.

You know when liquor don enter body, so I decided to talk to her, we were talking when some idiots started fighting, so they locked the door cos some of them have not paid, before knowing what's up, police are around.

To cut the long story short, I the lady and some other guys landed in cell. It was around almost 11pm. So the next morning, I wasn't having enough mobile money to bail my self out and my exchanger is not available, so I called my neighbor just to inform them a out what happened cos I knew they would be worried for not seeing me, that was around 2pm or so but they shouldn't worry that I would fix it.

They were like , are you for real, we are coming , they came , talked to the police and negotiate the bail fee. They left and came back in an hour time to pay and I was released.

Meanwhile, all through I bought breakfast for almost everyone in our cell including the said lady in the female cell. I assured her that the moment my exchanger is available, I would send money for her bail. Luckily for me, less than an hour I got home, my exchanger was available so I converted perfect money to local currency.

Sent money for the lady's bail fee, added extra $20 for her transport and relax. She can't even spend $1 for transport self. Paid my neighbor as well.

Could you believe less than 30 mins she got out from the cell, this lady called and came up with one stupid story asking for extra money for whatever. I was like wtf, I was still processing what just happened cos I never had such experience before foreign country for that matter.

I don't pray to know such bad luck people in my life.

Smart dude!

(1) (Reply)

An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover / She Is Married And Still Needs Me. / Where Do Broken-hearts Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.