Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later (73484 Views)

"I’m Grateful I Never Left Him" – Says A Lady Who Dated A Poor Guy Now Rich / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Love conquers even after so many years apart
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ipswitch: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
So love is the sweetest thing around......:p
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Rainbow219(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
All I see is two aged white peoples. I expect to see a black old man like me sad undecided
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Gaddafih001(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh,na this kind genuine love I dey find with both torch and candle for day time tongue

May thunder never forget to fire any Person wey say true love no dey exist......

Well,maybe the thunder should be considerate cha, because truly truly true love don die tay tay for this part of our world lipsrsealed
Save your self o.
Don’t look for this type of nonsense.
She gave most of her youth to an alpha male and came back home to the simp who will always take her back.
Forget women and their psychological manipulations.
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by pacespot(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin secret love sweet pass. The outside pressure of people knowing you are dating someone can even take the fun out of the game grin

See as the woman don grow fat cheesy
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Cuttycool(f): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
This brought tears to my eyes, so touching, so sad embarassed . I think it's stressful caring for him cuz she's an old woman. Hopefully she will get help when she's too weak to continue coping.

1 Like

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by DonroxyII: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh,na this kind genuine love I dey find with both torch and candle for day time tongue

May thunder never forget to fire any Person wey say true love no dey exist......

Well,maybe the thunder should be considerate cha, because truly truly true love don die tay tay for this part of our world lipsrsealed
That Pastor of Doom will not come here to see why Jesus will not Come very soon.
Righteousness2, This is one of the reason the Earth will not end Soon ...... "Love" .....

To the Op @ Explorer on the beat, This is what God is all about Oh, Eternal Bliss, This man will heal or die forever happily !!
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by elvis4best: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I need handkerchief pls, God punish anyone who says True love does not exist.

You haven't found it or unable to give it does not mean it does not exist..... Lord let this kinda genuine love locate me ijn
When the man with true love show up to you, all you will be searching for is the type of car he is driving or if he can afford to buy you human hair. Chai

1 Like

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by UbongCR7(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Someone could have easily posted as the man and dupe this woman
I dn dey see yahoo boys format now
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Hayee(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Exodora:

You see all this and yet you can't see the future of Nigeria.
If is that simple how come his family and friends couldn't do it .
For ten good years he had no visitor except her and here you are saying this fear God for once in your life .
Ahhhhh mad ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I need handkerchief pls, God punish anyone who says True love does not exist.

You haven't found it or unable to give it does not mean it does not exist..... Lord let this kinda genuine love locate me ijn

I bet you one homeboy dey disturb you steady but according to you he is not your spec majorly because him no get money, even the one when dey comfortable when dey toast you sef you no go reason am because him no dey dash you the kind of money your friends dey collect from their BFs . Look within the current roster of guys at your disposal and pray to God to show you the right one.make una stop dey use earthly eyes dey evaluate who God don already provide for una.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by AutoChick4U(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigii:

Oya let's give it a try. I am still single.
"im single", one of d biggest lies in nigeria
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by AutoChick4U(f): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
elvis4best:

When the man with true love show up to you, all you will be searching for is the type of car he is driving or if he can afford to buy you human hair. Chai
naaa
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by AutoChick4U(f): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
justscorchone:

I bet you one homeboy dey disturb you steady but according to you he is not your spec majorly because him no get money, even the one when dey comfortable when dey toast you sef you no go reason am because him no dey dash you the kind of money your friends dey collect from their BFs . Look within the current roster of guys at your disposal and pray to God to show you the right one.make una stop dey use earthly eyes dey evaluate who God don already provide for una.
lolz
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by alphaNomega: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Black men are known for the BBC the carry around their waist.. she should stylishly check if his own is still functioning.
Her pússy would be too dry to fúck. Did you not think of it?
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ConqueredWest: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
alizma:

Hope you are not looking for it here?
When I was about 21, I date a girl back in the school, we were so much in love, she even left the school when I graduated because couldn't do without my presence as we were mostly seen together, some of our teachers the knew about us, one of them openly told me he knew what was going on.
However, the prevailing circumstances when I graduated took me far away from home and when I return about a year after, she had change from our school because she couldn't cope, we met the but I had to travelled again after some days. Thereafter, we didn't hear from each other for several years running into decades but I kept telling my friends about her, when things started getting better that I was able to get a mobile phone for myself, I called those I could to find out if they there was any trace of her, lest I forget to mention,the relationship was kept very secret to even those that were close to us, so some many didn't know why I was searching for her after all those years, I searched Facebook to no avail. in fact, during one of my search on Facebook, I came across someone that looked like her with same fist and last name, we became friends but nothing intimate. While I was making up my mind to settle down, I remember my friend jokingly asked if there was anything that could make me change my mind over a marriage plan few months to the wedding, and I told him I will be sorry for hurting my wife to be then, if by any chance I found my ex of about 2decades and she is still in love with me. Already he knew about the story, he was not my home base friend so, the reason for keeping it secret then does not affect him, Three years into my marriage and on one of my unserious search because I was already married, we could only be best of friends at that time. this time I was adding some female names of my tribal/native girls to her names that I knew and just like magic, I bumped into her with one of the names I guessed. Despite being over 2 decades, I could spot the unique features of her and I quickly knew I got the right person, I dropped messages for her and checked severally she didn't reply nor accept my friend request, I became more restless because I thought my problem was finding her but now I found her, yet I couldn't hear her to know if all was fine. I went through her friend's list and I was able to contact two or three of the friends that make frequent comments on her post. I guessed they must be close to her. One of those I contacted was someone that has slight idea of our romantic relationship back in the days but after we chat briefly and I told him to help me get across to her or get the contact for me, that was the last time he responded to my chat.
One cool evening I was on Facebook when I saw ABC accepted your friend request, I didn't believe what I saw but that was exactly what it was, she was online and she had just accepted my request, at first i was reluctant to say something but eventually I did and she also recognized me and we started justing and talk about old time and old friends but I noticed she was not as crazy as I was in searching for her and how great a thing it was for me to find her. Then I started asking some questions about things that made our relationship great then. To my surprise, my Nigerian sister said she had forgotten most of the things that happened then. That was how I let some of the thought flow out of me with some hot tears then I enter bathroom and wash my face return to let life continue with less commitment to the past.

Permit me to ask you this question and don't feel offended if it sounds rude

Did both of you had sex that time.?
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by bepositive11: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
delzbaba:
I see through the fake love, this woman would probably take a life insurance policy out on this man, and cash out when he is gone, and don't forget the go fund me money.

Your bad experiences have clouded your judgement. She searched for him for more than 8 months. Did she know about his condition while searching? You need to clean the glasses you view life through
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ConqueredWest: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Eyahhhhh grin grin I can feel your pain at that moment bro...But life goes on...And we should always be at alert to accept the fact that people change...... Presently,I'm having a similar Problem just like you did.. But I just dey look up...To the extent that I even had to delete her number from my phone and WhatsApp.. What really broke me down was the fact that she started posting pics of her current bf......I couldn't she's tears grin. The same banny wey swear and promised to always be by my side no matter what....... I still love her tho,but some affections are better left hidden for the sake of one's peace of mind cheesy

Was there a future about her you could fulfill but had no interest in fulfilling that the other guy fulfilled and got her to his boat.

I believe a part of her still loves you but she had to let go of you for reasons she might have told you several times.

I wish you will respond and throw more light concerning the erstwhile relationship.
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Was there a future about her you could fulfill but had no interest in fulfilling that the other guy fulfilled and got her to his boat.

I believe a part of her still loves you but she had to let go of you for reasons she might have told you several times.

I wish you will respond and throw more light concerning the erstwhile relationship.
I don't understand what you meant by that?
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ConqueredWest: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
I don't understand what you meant by that?

Let me start by thanking you for your response.

Everyone has a future pathway but a lot of times we don't care to know and support that person which causes us to lose that person to another.

Example:
A successful artisan came across a just concluded secondary school student whose destiny pathway involves going to school in order to arrive at her future.

The young lady being financially weak but educationally sound is discouraged by the successful artisan from holding unto her dream of going to the university.

The successful artisan encourages her to learn a skill which she did.

While learning the skill for several months/years another young lad appears from nowhere and revived her dream backing her dream financially which sees her in the university.

Do You Think Such A Lady Will Still Stick To The Artisan Who Never Bothered To Know Her Future and Destiny Pathway.?

Pls can I get an answer to the question above
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sonnobax15(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Everyone has a future pathway but a lot of times we don't care to know and support that person which causes us to lose that person to another.

Example:
A successful artisan came across a just concluded secondary school student whose destiny pathway involves going to school in order to arrive at her future.

The young lady being financially weak but educationally sound is discouraged by the successful artisan from holding unto her dream of going to the university.

While learning the skill for several months/years another young lad appears from nowhere and revived her dream backing her dream financially which sees her in the university.

Do You Think Such A Lady Will Still Stick To The Artisan Who Never Bothered To Know Her Destiny Pathway.?

grin bro,you just made me laugh and the same time placed me in a mood of critical thinking.....
Well, my take on this is that I believe the girl would go along with the guy who made her dreams to come true...... Because tho the artisan according to you tried his best to make sure she has got an alternative to her dreams,but that wasn't her initial dream and not what she wanted.....
So na who make her actualize her dreams she go follow... that's my take tho..
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sonnobax15(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Example:

Do You Think Such A Lady Will Still Stick To The Artisan Who Never Bothered To Know Her Future and Destiny Pathway.?

well grin. A banny just broke up with me because I could foot her sudden billing of 5k.....I'm not bothered cha...na normal way of life grin
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ConqueredWest: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
well grin. A banny just broke up with me because I could foot her sudden billing of 5k.....I'm not bothered cha...na normal way of life grin

Don't see her as a money lover.

The truth is that there are certain crosses we can't carry which we must leave for others to carry.

The lady I love extremely seems to come from a financial background that I can not carry.

I never knew God was saving from stress until after her marriage with a kid did I realize that her future needs an extremely rich guy to offset her poor background
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ConqueredWest: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin bro,you just made me laugh and the same time placed me in a mood of critical thinking.....
Well, my take on this is that I believe the girl would go along with the guy who made her dreams to come true...... Because tho the artisan according to you tried his best to make sure she has got an alternative to her dreams,but that wasn't her initial dream and not what she wanted.....
So na who make her actualize her dreams she go follow... that's my take tho..

It is not her personal dream but the dream of her creator
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Don't see her as a money lover.

The truth is that there are certain crosses we can't carry which we must leave for others to carry.

The lady I love extremely seems to come from a financial background that I can not carry.

I never knew God was saving from stress until after her marriage with a kid did I realize that her future needs an extremely rich guy to offset her poor background
you've said nothing but the truth here.....
That was exactly what I thought.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sonnobax15(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

It is not her personal dream but the dream of her creator
Her creator? sad
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ConqueredWest: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Her creator? sad

Yes

There is a dream God has for you which is different from your personal dream
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by oaktown101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
How dare you condemn people that you don't know like that.... This is bad please don't judge anyone like that. Human struggle is universal. We struggle through life equally so please be respectful when talking about your own people.
Gratefulheart1:
Imagine! The horror of discrimination.
Sad tale of two young bloods who should have enjoyed the better part of their lives together, when they were still young and bouncing, but their sweet bond of love was severed by the color of their skins.
What benefit are they to one another, now that their lives are almost expired?
Although son of men say, half cake is better than non. But some half cake can make you shed tears, when you know what the full cake could have looked like. Can we even call this half cake or one quarter cake?
When I scrolled up again to compare the pictures, when they were both young, fresh and looking all smart to now when they're aged, it's such a sad sight, I must say.

Back then, no sane white parents would approve their white daughter dating a Negro. No!
Funny enough this black guy is redbone, not black as such, could be mistaken for white. Yet back then, Black is Black; as long as you're not White, you're Black.

Peak of discrimination and racism.
Black race has come a long way. Gone through a lot of shiit to be where it is today.
Days when you'll have to wait and bow for White to pass on the road before you pass. Days when as a Black, you can't enter the same Bar with Whites.

When I remember the sacrifices of people like Martin Luther Jr., Malcom X, Vivien Thomas, Carl Brashear etc. how they used their lives as ransom for Black freedom, I shake my head for what Blacks are today.

Shame on Blacks. You see these Black Americans with no sense or any memory left, of where they've come from in history.

All they do is lazy around, steal, loot shops, go to gym, eat, smoke, sag, put tattoo on their bodies, wear big chains, rings and oversize cloths; flaunt dollar and expensive possessions, showoff, intimidate others, play all day, speak wrong English, go to party, do gangsterism, listen to hip hop music and above it all sex, sex and sex. No Iota of sense. Black will always be black, whether African or Black American.
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sonnobax15(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Yes

There is a dream God has for you which is different from your personal dream

No be lie cool
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ConqueredWest: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
No be lie cool

That is why some people are unstoppable.

Those in God's dream are unstoppable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.