Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (18709 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2011
190:

Exactly if all women were like her

problem for not dey  angry

It does not mean you can disrespect and treat women like me anyhow because the moment I find out you are unfaithful(I have a phobia to it and I mean literally I do not know if they have generated a scientific name for my phobia but they should if they have not) or you don't treat me the way I should its over because before then I have tried my best to please you and do everything in my mighty power for a happy marriage and I will not say I will stay to try and work it out when you disregard everything I have ever done for you. . .There will be no second chances and I will make sure my husband knows it. . .
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
kandiikane:

It does not mean you can disrespect and treat women like me anyhow because the moment I find out you are unfaithful(I have a phobia to it and I mean literally I do not know if they have generated a scientific name for my phobia but they should if they have not) or you don't treat me the way I should its over because before then I have tried my best to please you and do everything in my mighty power for a happy marriage and I will not say I will stay to try and work it out when you disregard everything I have ever done for you. . .There will be no second chances and I will make sure my husband knows it. . .

OK can i cheat on you for 2 weeks undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Amya(f): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Okay, in a situation where you suspect but never caught him in the act, would you still take a walk? And about you being the perfect wife for your future husband, you'd never know what marriage entails unless you in it. Outside, it looks blissful, inside it, something else!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
Amya:

Okay, in a situation where you suspect but never caught him in the act, would you still take a walk? And about you being the perfect wife for your future husband, you'd never know what marriage entails unless you in it. Outside, it looks blissful, inside it, something else!

Because you are unfortunate in your marriage does not mean all marriages are like yours
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Amya(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

Because you are unfortunate in your marriage does not mean all marriages are like yours

I'm not married. I'm just a realist, i know these things. The chance of being in a perfect marriage is dwindling by the minute. You can never predict how your marriage will turn out even if the partner you intend marrying is as perfect as they come. Things always changes after marriage. It's better knowing it now so you can be able to manage it later. And won't be surprised if this Kandikane girl turns out to be a 17year old girl. She definitely sounds like one, no offense meant.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
Amya:

I'm not married. I'm just a realist, i know these things. The chance of being in a perfect marriage is dwindling by the minute. You can never predict how your marriage will turn out even if the partner you intend marrying is as perfect as they come. Things always changes after marriage. It's better knowing it now so you can be able to manage it later. And won't be surprised if this Kandikane girl turns out to be a 17year old girl. She definitely sounds like one, no offense meant.

I am so joyous to see that I am not the only REALIST on NL. Thank you for sharing that because these mofos really don't know what they are not part of. It is easy saying oh I will do this and that but when the shit hit the fan its totally different. Life is full of surprises and curve balls.

I am sure those people who are divorced now in the WEST, EAST, SOUTH, and NORTH said the same thing. "It will be perfect and we will be eternity blissful." Hmm.

But some people have to live through to understand what you are saying though, unfortunately.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
Amya:

1.You are not married.
2.You are a realist and you are not ready to be submissive to your husband.
3.you do not know how marriage will turn out.How will it turn out when you realists refuse to cook,refuse to take care of your husband/BF and refuse to warm his bed except it suits you.
Kandikane sounds like a mature African lady who knows how to keep her man from straying.
While you Amya sound like a sixteen year old idealistic kid who has been brainwashed by listening to some of the bitter,no man having females that populate NL.
In a few years time we will know who is the immature person between you and kandikane.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
Amya:

I can only suspect until I find out. . .You have clearly missed my point and I am not going to go into further discussion about my married life. . .You continue in life expecting negativity at every turn. . .

Amya:

You need to grow up and learn that not every woman  goes into marriage with negativity. Not every woman goes in to marriage with arrogance expecting to challenge every single thing the husband says and do. You need to learn that there are women out there who are ready to do whatever it takes to make a marriage work. . .You need to learn that there are women in marriages who still work a full time job and still come home to look after their family and marriage. . .
You state that you think I am 17 because of the way I approach marriage excuse you, its the way I have being brought up and the way I will choose to approach my marriage. . .

Mrs. Chima's approach to marriage is different from mine but I am not sitting here insulting her for it. . .And believe me I am a realist and the only way my marriage will work is with my approach.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sorry, you do not know what is my approach to marriage.  Do not assume.  And I do not care if you did or didn't insult me. It doesn't mean anything to me. Some things are like bread crumbs to me.

Yo' Amy, remember what I said on the last line of my comment to you.  That's real.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2011
With what you have written on this page its very clear
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
What I have said that women shouldn't be subjected to bullshit and accepted being treated like an area rug and I wasn't speaking just for married women.  So again, do not assume.

And if you was referring to the bible scriptures in my comment it was to someone who claimed they knew the bible and I GAVE THEM THE CORRECT SCRIPTURES. The scriptures has nothing to do with my approach in marriage.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am sure those people who are divorced now in the WEST, EAST, SOUTH, and NORTH said the same thing.  "It will be perfect and we will be eternity blissful."  Hmm.  

@quote, Yet so many marriages are still blissful after many years. My parents have been together for over 30 years, yet they are still together. Oh, did i forget to say that my mom has everly been submissive to my dad (i guess my mom must be doing something wrong).

We know people like you especially Mrs Chima, you are still married, yet you come on here to mislead other young girls. You know, in real life, i get turn on by ladies like you and i can tell you, I  have dated over 20 of your type. They all acted all strong and ish in the beginning, especially among their friends, then after the first date, they all become all emissional like fukk. And despite that, they'll never stop running they mouth when they're with their friends.

It is on this same forum we read about a lady is who currently beefing with her sister because of a guy, yet you'll see the same lady come here and tell you men aint ish and she don't give a fukk about men.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

@quote, Yet so many marriages are still blissful after many years. My parents have been together for over 30 years, yet they are still together. Oh, did i forget to say that my mom has everly been submissive to my dad (i guess my mom must be doing something wrong).

We know people like you especially Mrs Chima, you are still married, yet you come on here to mislead other young girls. You know, in real life, i get turn on by ladies like you and i can tell you, I have dated over 20 of your type. They all acted all strong and ish in the beginning, especially among their friends, then after the first date, they all become all emissional like fukk. And despite that, they'll never stop running they mouth when they're with their friends.
It is on this same forum we read about a lady is who currently beefing with her sister because of a guy, yet you'll see the same lady come here and tell you men aint ish and she don't give a fukk about men.

I have seen lots of girls like that
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

@quote, Yet so many marriages are still blissful after many years. My parents have been together for over 30 years, yet they are still together. Oh,  did i forget to say that my mom has everly been submissive to my dad (i guess my mom must be doing something wrong).

We know people like you especially Mrs Chima, you are still married, yet you come on here to mislead other young girls. You know, in real life, i get turn on by ladies like you and i can tell you, I  have dated over 20 of your type. They all acted all strong and ish in the beginning, especially among their friends,  then after the first date, they all become all emissional like fukk. And despite that, they'll never stop running they mouth when they're with their friends.

It is on this same forum we read about a lady is who currently beefing with her sister because of a guy,  yet you'll see the same lady come here and tell you men aint ish and she don't give a fukk about men.

Please read what I said ENTIRETY.  Do not skim and pick.  Let me help you.  

Mrs.Chima:

I am so joyous to see that I am not the only REALIST on NL.  Thank you for sharing that because these mofos really don't know what they are not part of.  It is easy saying oh I will do this and that but when the poo hit the fan its totally different.  Life is full of surprises and curve balls.  

I am sure those people who are divorced now in the WEST, EAST, SOUTH, and NORTH said the same thing.  "It will be perfect and we will be eternity blissful."  Hmm.  

But some people have to live through to understand what you are saying though, unfortunately.

THOSE people meaning the people who are divorced and thought that everything would be blissful and if IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU and YOURS then it wasn't for you.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
If those girls meet someone that treats them well why wouldn't they be happy?  What does being strong have anything to do with a woman being happy with a REAL MAN?   undecided undecided undecided

Who wants to be with a ho arse nigga? undecided undecided undecided

I don't understand the logic of some folks.  Seriously.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ofcourse, noone goes into marriage thinking its going to be easy but its what you make of it. . .
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Dsense(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
Kandi,

Is that you pic? shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
grin grin
Yes, you like? Ok, do not derail the thread grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
Please Mrs Chima, answer this questions.

My mom has been submissive to my dad for over 30 years and they're still happy together, what could she be doing wrong?

Are you still married? If yes, do you biatch-slap your husband like you're advising the ladies?

Please try and share with us briefly what you marriage look like,

Thank you!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
SANE people goes in marriage or relationship with the expectation of greatness IT STILL DOESN'T stop surprises nor curve balls IS ALL I AM SAYING.  Being real is accepting everything that comes with it.  I wonder why MOST CHURCHES and COURTS have the FOR BETTER AND FOR WORST in the vows?  

Damn.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

My mom has been submissive to my dad for over 30 years and they're still happy together, what could she be doing wrong?

Are you still married? If yes, do you biatch-slap your husband like you're advising the ladies?

Thank you!

What's that got to do with what I said about people needing to be realistic about things?  Okay, your mother was a knee jerker for 30 years so what you want me to give her some cookies?   

LMAO@my mother was submissive for 30 years and what's wrong with that? grin grin grin grin grin

Please try and share with us briefly what your marriage look like NOT THAT I GIVE A bleep.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
So going in a marriage submissive is what an insane person would do? Being REAL is knowing you are going into a marriage so you should buck up and be ready to do whatever it takes to make a marriage work even if it means scrubbing your husband's a[b]s[/b]s
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Dsense(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

grin grin
Yes, you like? Ok, do not derail the thread grin

The last thing on the planet to suck grin
Don't worry i'm knwn of derailment grin

playboy19:

Thank you!

Why you re asking my girl questions? angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

So going in a marriage submissive is what an insane person would do? Being REAL is knowing you are going into a marriage so you should buck up and be ready to do whatever it takes to make a marriage work even if it means scrubbing your husband's a[b]s[/b]s

Okay, you are saying the same thing I am saying.  Minus the insane part.   undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
D-sense:

I guess the comment I made reference to Amy's comment must have ruffled some feathers.  I guess when a female doesn't kiss a man's arse she must be bitchslapping men around. Just because they beats women doesn't mean I beats men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Okay, you are saying the same thing I am saying.  Minus the insane part.   undecided undecided undecided

Oh, then what is this wahala about?
D-sense:

Ofcourse, I forgot you are a homosexual, my bad grin cheesy
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh, then what is this wahala about?Ofcourse, I forgot you are a homosexual, my bad  grin cheesy

You tell me.  Because you got heated when Amy called you a 17 years old and PUT me in the middle of it when I never mentioned MY approaches to marriage. 

My comments all been about keeping it real and BEING REALISTIC. You assumed I was talking about marriage WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^I just thought because you call yourself a "feminist" I thought you would be against it. . .

My badt
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Dsense(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh, then what is this wahala about?Ofcourse, I forgot you are a homosexual, my bad grin cheesy

You this desperate lesbo calling some1 Homo . . Better check yaself first grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Dsense(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I guess the comment I made reference to Amy's comment must have ruffled some feathers. I guess when a female doesn't kiss a man's arse she must be bitchslapping men around. Just because they beats women doesn't mean I beats men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs Chima, Married woman? Spewing this kinda crap? Not sensible. I'm quite sure you belong to the group of ladies i described above. You only come here to say things you wishes, as oppose to reality.

Okay, If i get you clearly, you wish to stay married to a wonderful man who treats you right and still wants to continue bitching around? cheesy cheesy cheesy (sorry to burst your bubble, you cant eat your cake and have it)

Alright then, I wish you goodluck in your wishes anyway, lol
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
** any divorcee on NL? step up now and testify **

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.