Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (18710 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Babe,

It is six in the morning,don't you think you should be playing your role? Keeping your man warm,if you have one.
By the way,the Messi thing,you can't understand,football is a man thing.

It's 1.00am where I'm at, and I ain't ready to sleep yet.  tongue  See your mouth like "football is a man's thing."  undecided
I understood the Messi thing very well! I know a lot about Football! I'm an/was Arsenal fan! Correct one o! I've been to Emirates sef-  wink

I knew you would have nothing else to say and you would start yanning dust sooner or later! Typical!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2011
Richvkunt:
I knew you would pop out of the woodwork sooner,than later.

1.Whatever i say on this forum is me in real life,I don't front,I don't claim to be what I am not.If you decide not to believe me that is your problem not mine.Get yours cos I will get mine,okay?

2.If a girl sleeps with her boyfriends best friend,how do you expect me to take her serious?The question is who seduced who?In this life as far as I am concerned Women are not as weak a species as they pretend to be,and they have all kinds of physical weapons they use to keep poor ignorant brothers on leash.They claim to be the weaker s.ex,but have various weapons they employ to keep brothers down.

3.Very funny dear,in fact you just agreed with my point that the world and this forum would be a much more peaceful place if every one stuck to their role in life.Lionel Messi is a fantastic footballer,but I do not think he would do so well if he was stuck in goal,as a goalkeeper.-See it dear-Know your ROLE!

lari03:
tell them: shoe get size. Ferragamo or Oshodi, do they serve the same purpose?
Imagine if Adam never took that apple from Eve(Basketmouth)
/more controversy/: what if the apple was sex?

Ki elegbe m'egbe.

Some men wish to feign helplessness and punish women because they're stupid and can't say "no" or live with the fact that some women are smarter/more clever than some men.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2011
you don't get punished for been smarter.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2011
I said some wish it. smiley
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2011
BABE!:

It's 1.00am where I'm at, and I ain't ready to sleep yet.  tongue  See your mouth like "football is a man's thing."  undecided
I understood the Messi thing very well! I know a lot about Football! I'm an/was Arsenal fan! Correct one o! I've been to Emirates sef-  wink

I knew you would have nothing else to say and you would start yanning dust sooner or later! Typical!

The question:Do you have a man and are you playing your role towards him?
The time is irrelevant now.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2011
^^ No, I don't have a boyfriend! (Oya, yan dust!). You and this your role wahala---lol-- *smh*
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by OAM4J: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2011
Very funny cheesy
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2011
Met some hard working and smart women in my short past,admire them yes,makes a good pair intelligent/smart. When I was younger I didn't like the ajebo sisi eko who can't cook,still won't settle for them now but my standard includes heaven consciousness not just being smart. Afterall 80yrs can't compare to eternity.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2011
Mr RichMond, I tHINK Jaybee/ Ice/Seun called you a Dinosaur!!!! LMAOOOOO--- Pls wat do you have to say about that?---as it is written on the front page that you're a A MALE CHAUVINIST DINOSAUR------ lmaooooo--- Love you not! grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Phony200(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2011
Lol @ topic
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by TCD: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2011
I think this is Highly inappropriate for the Moderators to call the OP a "male chauvinistic Dinosaur". That is an Insult.

The forum rules stipulate insults are not allowed and here we have the site owners labelling someone a Dinosaur for airing his views which he is entitled to. THIS IS WRONG and Mr seun should know better.

This is distasteful and such a disgrace on the part of the moderators.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2011
TCD:

I think this is Highly inappropriate for the Moderators to call the OP a "male chauvinistic Dinosaur". That is an Insult.

The forum rules stipulate insults are not allowed and here we have the site owners labelling someone a Dinosaur for airing his views which he is entitled to. THIS IS WRONG and Mr seun should know better.

This is distasteful and such a disgrace on the part of the moderators.
in support of your opinion, I mean aren't dinosaurs extinct?
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2011
Only few remain of OP's species so the mods weren't off by much.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2011
Originality.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2011
lari03:

in support of your opinion, I mean aren't dinosaurs extinct?

Well,  that's the whole point of calling him a dinosaur . People that think like this are as good as--- . It's a very appropriate Euphemism undecided

I don't think the Mods/Seun insulted him though. I mean He's a male! He's sounds like a Chauvinist, and like Ogugua said, people that are call women "playthings" can also be called Dinosaurs because a few of them are left.-- Accept y'all want to prove me wrong.  smiley

Richvkunt:

Men are by nature polygamous,there is no man that can stick to ONE woman,except you are a virgin or a sanctimonious fool,pretending on NL,with the hope that one of the females is gonna hook up with you.

Women are created to be playthings for men,they should please know their roles!

I think if Mr RichMond had not included these two clauses in his post,' they' wouldn't have tagged him as a Dinosaur.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2011
"A man of sense only trifles with women, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with, serious matters".

- Lord Chesterfield (1694-1773)
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2011
pro01:

"A man of sense only trifles with women, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with, serious matters".

- Lord Chesterfield (1694-1773)

now there's another,lol.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by sley4life(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2011
the prob is that women wants 2 b lyk men& they dont even know their role again
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by TCD: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2011
BABE!:

Well,  that's the whole point of calling him a dinosaur . People that think like this are as good as--- . It's a very appropriate Euphemism undecided

I don't think the Mods/Seun insulted him though. I mean He's a male! He's sounds like a Chauvinist, and like Ogugua said, people that are call women "playthings" can also be called Dinosaurs because a few of them are left.-- Accept y'all want to prove me wrong.  smiley

Haba, please let's leave sentiments out of it. Yea, I mean you are a woman, you obviously don't agree with the OP's views, even I don't agree with them but that doesn't make it appropriate to call him an animal for expressing his own views.

Its not euphemism but a direct insult to the OP's person. Its akin to me calling Muslims Pigs and claim its an appropriate euphemism because islam is dirty and contains dirty practices. Does that not sound distasteful to you? That is wrong. We should advocate more for a tolerant world where everyone is free to agree and disagree like civilised people not labelling people goats, cows, dinosaurs because they have a different view from you or you consider their Opinion wrong.

The moderators are a disappointment. They should lead by example.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by snowdrops(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2011
@ last poster

i need to applaud what you said. the moderators are clearly not leading by example. if we all say and think alike then it would be a really boring world. people can have eccentric views, and we need to accept them for that not castigate.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by dempeople(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2011
@OP,

Oh yes! Clap for yourself. Great thought. This is absolute intelligence at play. Can you imagine my lady bathing me, waiting for my orders at any time for her to split her legs or head to the kitchen? Very interesting. You must be outta ur mind with your thoughts.

Guy, shurrrup! Abeg , when have women become mere "playthings" to you? Are your mum, sisters and aunts playthings?

You should really be ashamed of yourself. Very extremely stu.pid comment!

I want to assume you were sleep-typing at the time u posted your comment.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by snowdrops(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2011
i can see people murdering this poster if this was a face to face forum. people here become too emotional so easily. haba.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2011
TCD:

Haba, please let's leave sentiments out of it. Yea, I mean you are a woman, you obviously don't agree with the OP's views, even I don't agree with them but that doesn't make it appropriate to call him an animal for expressing his own views.

Its not euphemism but a direct insult to the OP's person. Its akin to me calling Muslims Pigs and claim its an appropriate euphemism because islam is dirty and contains dirty practices. Does that not sound distasteful to you? That is wrong. We should advocate more for a tolerant world where everyone is free to agree and disagree like civilised people not labelling people goats, cows, dinosaurs because they have a different view from you or you consider their Opinion wrong.

The moderators are a disappointment. They should lead by example.

Actually, the thing is I agree with MOST of the things Bother Richmond said. Go to the first page for proof.  There are a ton of opinions I don't agree with on here, but I don't throw insults around to reinforce my debate if I engage in one. So don't get it twisted, I'm not an advocate of name-calling.

BUT, iN mR Richmond's case--(lol) I'm gonna leave room for a bit of Euphemism (yes Euphimism).

I'm gonna speak for the mods here. grin The purpose of labeling him as a Dinosaur was not to degrade him. They'll never do that. I trust them. The purpose of that term was to relate him and his opinions with those of Dinosaurs. Again, people that still think like that are almost all extinct. So, come to think of it, It's kind of appropriate.

A Polar bear would have been more appropriate though, coz Dinosaurs are no more (they'll gone), while those bears (endangered species) are still around, only a few though (relatively).

Like most of them "always" say on here when people insult one another--"You asked for it"-- mR richmond asked for his own share today too. No wahala. lol
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Blazay(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2011
Women are created to be playthings for men, they should please know their roles!
Rant over,am out!

Easy o! Every pencil needs a sharpener! wink

I wonder what I could call all the men I have been 'playing' with on and off the h-internet eh kwa? wink

I have accepted my natural role as 'hooker of the h-internet'. . .  grin
I don't know about this natural role of a thingy o!
My God has given me the permission to be 'fisher of men'.

Still fishin'. . . .

*only a yoruba or igbo man can write such drivel*

Awon "Demiji of Akure ati Chijioke Wigwe. . . .!!!

Tufiakwa!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by violent(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2011
me needs a plaything!. . .a little Ms Violent cheesy
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by upendo98(f): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2011
EH!!!!!!!!! I pity all the women in your life. really.That includes your future wife. Wish you luck in hunting for playthings. Thank God there are men who appreciate women as partners and women who know their proper roles too which is just too broad to mention here.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by TCD: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2011
BABE!:

Actually, the thing is I agree with MOST of the things Bother Richmond said. Go to the first page for proof.  There are a ton of opinions I don't agree with on here, but I don't throw insults around to reinforce my debate if I engage in one. So don't get it twisted, I'm not an advocate of name-calling.

BUT, iN mR Richmond's case--(lol) I'm gonna leave room for a bit of Euphemism (yes Euphimism).

I'm gonna speak for the mods here. grin The purpose of labeling him as a Dinosaur was not to degrade him. They'll never do that. I trust them. The purpose of that term was to relate him and his opinions with those of Dinosaurs. Again, people that still think like that are almost all extinct. So, come to think of it, It's kind of appropriate.

A Polar bear would have been more appropriate though, coz Dinosaurs are no more (they'll gone), while those bears (endangered species) are still around, only a few though (relatively).

Like most of them "always" say on here when people insult one another--"You asked for it"-- mR richmond asked for his own share today too. No wahala. lol

You see, this is what happens when one is blinded by emotional sentiments same as you see with racists and religious bigots they keep tripping allover themselves and are not consistent with principles.

First you admit you are not for name-calling but you are willing to allow for such for the OP because you don't agree with some of his views and conveniently file it under "euphemism". Its nothing new afterall when we want to commit genocide and mass murder based on dislike or hate we conveniently call it "war on terror" "crusade" or "Jihad".

Secondly, you claim the term is appropriate. Then in the same breath say its inappropriate as the term doesn't really apply and in turn suggested another animal to insult the poster with. What exactly is your point?
Our wise fathers say from the way an animal dances you can tell if its a snake or bird. Of the thousands of words in the dictionary and thesaurus to describe an "extinct?" Or old idea the best and nicest you can come up with are the names of animals and you say your intention is not to degrade? Uh, please! We all know better.

Whether the degrading term applies or not is open to debate but Intelligent and civilised people choose their words carefully. That is what makes you a civil and matured individual not vociferous and careless antagonism of an "extinct" idea.

Name-calling is absolutely not necessary there are more civil and less-childish ways to debate. This is a forum for matured Adults its sad to see the moderators leading the way in bad example.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by otokx(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2011
Some of the moderators need to be lectured on the ethics of a forum.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by omoekoni(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2011
FINALLY!!! there is someone out there who shares my view about women. I don't understand what everyone is on about. lets keep it real folks, women are only useful to men because they have kitties! imagine if women didn't have that, would any man even look at a woman twice? we all know the answer to that. whether they cook,clean,nag, e.t.c, all that is irrelevant, We (men) only need one thing from them. and for this reason they are utterly and completely useless but i still love em cause i need to offload from time to time grin and in case you wondering, I do have a mum and sister, and i have seen the drama get up to just like any other woman

It is quite unfortunate that men need to have sex to function properly and that is where the women have an edge. and they use  this opportunity to the fullest. Look at the world today, 99% of all invention are made by MAN, should that not even make women wonder and ask themselves"what is my purpose on earth"?.answer is simple, to shut the hell up and satisfy the man's sexual needs to the fullest.

The reason why women nag and complain all the time is because they constantly feel the need to be heard, because deep down inside they know the are irrelevant to the earth except for that kitty between their legs. They always want equality but all they know how to do best is apply make up on their face and always try and look pretty for men. So if today, roles were reversed and men handed over all the affairs of the world to women, the first thing they would do is to take the world, put some make up on it, sit back and say, " awww, look at the world now, its so pretty"

I love women(pretty ones with a fat booty) and i always will but lets call a spade a spade. They need to understand and accept their place. It is in mans nature to have sex with different women, its how we were wired from wherever we came from, i don't know why women take it personal. The earlier they accept this, the earlier we can all get along. Men need and want only sex from a woman. but a woman wants and needs sex, love, money, more money, provider, security, marriage, loyalty, kids, someone to nag, someone to listen to her bitch and complain about other people, someone to cuddle at night(o000h how i hate to cuddle).
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2011
^^ another male chauvinist dinosaur, smh
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by omoekoni(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2011
^^ another male chauvinist dinosaur, smh

Another female cat in denial
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by RTFM(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2011
@OP

What Planet are you on?
Those antediluvian ideas of yours have no place in modern society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.