Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (18707 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

^^I just thought because you call yourself a "feminist" I thought you would be against it. . .

My badt

Feminism is about equality among women AND better treatment toward.  It has nothing to do with marriage.  Internet is available for further information.   wink

Just like women in Nigeria are left with nothing upon divorce unless otherwise specified.  The women who started it experienced the same thing and they too were left with nothing.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

** any divorcee on NL? step up now and testify **

They are too many, grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

Mrs Chima, Married woman? Spewing this kinda crap? Not sensible. I'm quite sure you belong to the group of ladies i described above. You only come here to say things you wishes, as oppose to reality.

Okay, If i get you clearly, you wish to stay married to a wonderful man who treats you right and still wants to continue bitching around? cheesy cheesy cheesy (sorry to burst your bubble, you cant eat your cake and have it)

Alright then, I wish you goodluck in your wishes anyway, lol

What's garbage am I spewing?  Because I disagree with you and doesn't tell you what yOU WANTS to hear IT IS GARBAGE.  Sure.  Just like the bullshit you spewing is what HO ARSE NIGGAS do.  Keep up the good job and beat your chick some more if she so much not bow down to you. 

I hope you get a village girl that would make your proud like your mother made your papa proud.   wink   Good luck with the bride price.   grin grin grin grin grin  By the way, If I didn't have anywhere to go I would kiss your papa's arse better than your mum.   wink

And keep wishing you know what you don't know. wink
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
man LOVE your wife.
woman SUBMIT to your husband.
That's the bible (and if you feel it's bullsh*t) then suit yourself.
P.s go to the book of Genesis chapter 3
*grins from ear to ear* woman never again equal to man(divine injunction).
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

man LOVE your wife.
woman SUBMIT to your husband.
That's the bible (and if you feel it's bullsh*t) then suit yourself.
P.s go to the book of Genesis chapter 3
*grins from ear to ear* woman never again equal to man(divine injunction).

Not everyone believes in the bible or follows the rites in it. I doubt you do.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
but I do and I know so many who do. Know what? You need Jesus as your saviour!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

but I do and I know so many who do. Know what? You need Jesus as your saviour!

So throw that scripture to the ones that do and make sure they really understands what they are reading too. wink
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What's garbage am I spewing?  Because I disagree with you and doesn't tell you what yOU WANTS to hear IT IS GARBAGE.  Sure.  Just like the bullshit you spewing is what HO ARSE NIGGAS do.  Keep up the good job and beat your chick some more if she so much not bow down to you. 

I hope you get a village girl that would make your proud like your mother made your papa proud.   wink   Good luck with the bride price.   grin grin grin grin grin  By the way, If I didn't have anywhere to go I would kiss your papa's arse better than your mum.   wink

Thank you, i go try but i'm not praying to meet a biatch like you! And for the record, my mama and papa meet for Birmingham University in England, so i no mind meeting a "village" girl like her.

My papa no dey beat my mama, so why do i have to beat my wife? If only you were brought up in a family like mine, you would know how to cherish family. You'll know how to respect your husband. But you wouldn't understand undecided undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

Thank you, i go try but i'm not praying to meet a biatch like you! And for the record, my mama and papa meet for Birmingham University in England, so i no mind meeting a "village" girl like her.

My papa no dey beat my mama, so why do i have to beat my wife? If only you were brought up in a family like mine, you would know how to cherish family. You'll know how to respect your husband. But you wouldn't understand undecided undecided

Yeah! Make sure you don't meet one like me. Your dumb arse wouldn't last long. I SURE HOPE your papa doesn't treat your mother the way YOU TREAT THE HOES you are with. You did say in other threads that you thrive off hoes and thanked them! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LMAO@a playboy preaching about marriage and family. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs Chima,are your parents alive,do you have male siblings? I am just asking cos,Africans are full of love. Thats why some women can stand a beatdown(am not excusing the fact that it is bad) but this argument is one you can't win. Even the great Igbo/maryJ smoker Fela sang about the 'educated black woman' now known as feminists. Feminism in my opinion is a shield for battered women,lesbians or promiscuous women.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Feminism is about equality among women AND better treatment toward.  It has nothing to do with marriage.  Internet is available for further information.   wink

Just like women in Nigeria are left with nothing upon divorce unless otherwise specified.  The women who started it experienced the same thing and they too were left with nothing.
I know what feminism is. . . And because the OP wrote specific roles a man and woman should do in life and marriage, it is all part of the gender inequality feminism is against .
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

I know what feminism is. . . And because the OP wrote specific roles a man and woman should do in life and marriage, it is all part of the gender inequality feminism is against .

What's the poster wrote is what HE thinks a woman do and ALL men do not think like him. THANK GOD. lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
Nobody holy pass! This thread should last for a while cos its like nitroglycerine.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah! Make sure you don't meet one like me. Your dumb arse wouldn't last long. I SURE HOPE your papa doesn't treat your mother the way YOU TREAT THE HOES you are with. You did say in other threads that you thrive off hoes and thanked them! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LMAO@a playboy preaching about marriage and family. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I derive pleasure in preying on hoes like you. You act like you're strong when you and I know you're softer than baby poo.

From your post, it wouldn't be very difficult for me to sketch out your biography.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

playboy19:

They are too many, grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

Mrs Chima,are your parents alive,do you have male siblings? I am just asking cos,Africans are full of love. Thats why some women can stand a beatdown(am not excusing the fact that it is bad) but this argument is one you can't win. Even the great Igbo/maryJ smoker Fela sang about the 'educated black woman' now known as feminists. Feminism in my opinion is a shield for battered women,lesbians or promiscuous women.

LMAO@feminism is for battered women, lesbians, and whorish women.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

So what you are saying chauvinism is a shield for battered men, gays, and whorish men?  shocked

Wait!  Did you say that Africa are full of love AND women can stand a beat down.  Hmm.  My heart goes out to those African women.  Poor babies.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
LMAO@the convention of SINGLE BROKE niggas just arrived. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

I derive pleasure in preying on hoes like you. You act like you're strong when you and I know you're softer than baby poo.

From your post, it wouldn't be very difficult for me to sketch out your biography.

Your hoes are ready for you. Wrap it up nigga.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

Nobody holy pass! This thread should last for a while cos its like nitroglycerine.

Your church service about to start? Watch out for that holy water! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
You this desperate lesbo calling some1 Homo . . Better check yaself first

Even if I am a lesbo it is still not wrong to call you a homsexual because you ARE wink
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Even if I am a lesbo it is still not wrong to call you a homsexual because you ARE wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
190, you need to stop with these faces, go with it in the romance room. . .Big people are talking angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

190, you need to stop with these faces, go with it in the romance room. . .Big people are talking angry

Big people u said all i see are

lari03:

grin grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
so you laugh? Well did anyone try to choke you? Answer those question jor don't hide behind an abusive tongue.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

angry angry

Dont make me forget slap on your face  grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
lari03:

so you laugh? Well did anyone try to choke you? Answer those question jor don't hide behind an abusive tongue.

who me angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
Don't make me forget goat na your nyash cool
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Dsense(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
190:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't leme bomb your azz oooo. undecided

kandiikane:

Ohh i seee .  .you wanna make me one? shocked shocked shocked . . Not interested in your escapades. wink
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
chima na,
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
D-sense How can I make you one when you were already born one?
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Your hoes are ready for you.  Wrap it up nigga.  

Hey Mrs Chima, I've got a solution to your problem. Are you still wondering why you wish you were married and no man will even look at your smelling arse?

Listen to this song by Kurupt: Ho's a Housewife

Nobody wanna make a ho a housewife

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tolotolo Babes / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.