Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (18706 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 12:53am On Jun 05, 2011
cos im angry angry angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On Jun 05, 2011
Why? smiley
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 1:10am On Jun 05, 2011
kandiikane:

In what I have read in the bible about a woman and man's role the wife should be submissive to the husband as he is the head.
But since we are talking about roles in general, men you should know your place, we rule you
Use your brain

Here we go again lol   grin grin grin'

Okay we've heard you miss ruler. You can as well come and take me to the altar.

The earlier you start facing the reality, the better for you guys. When it comes to men and women issue, it is purely a domino-cracy issue, not a democracy. Like one comedian rightly said, it's a dicky-dikk world.

The word is "dic-tatorship" not puxssy-tatorship

and to you Mr Chi-vita or whatever, they could applaud you all they want online and make your lil dikk rise, yet, they know deep down you're one of 'em puxxsys they've been craven for all their lives.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by ojdollars(m): 1:18am On Jun 05, 2011
Poster - Richvkunt , You have changed my life, Saved my Marriage and turn me into a new man. From Today onward, things would never be the same for me and my entire family. I need you permission to make this Post about the role of a man and a woman into a small back that would be shared freely to Married Couples, Americans who believe so much in Divorce because of Ignorance to this revelation, if you don't mind, please email me directly at once, My email is onoriodelucky@yahoo.com. We need to talk more, you can find me on FB with OJ Onoriode. I am looking forward to your email, I need to talk to you as soon as possible, thank you so much, No one can never know all. I love you Sir/Ma.

Onoriode

PS: I would have given you my phone number, but don't know if it's OK to give you on here, just write me and we would talk more.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 1:25am On Jun 05, 2011
^^^LMAOOOOOO, is this a joke?
playboy19:

Here we go again lol   grin grin grin'

Okay we've heard you miss ruler. You can as well come and take me to the altar.

The earlier you start facing the reality, the better for you guys. When it comes to men and women issue, it is purely a domino-cracy issue, not a democracy. Like one comedian rightly said, it's a dicky-dikk world.

The word is "dic-tatorship" not puxssy-tatorship

and to you Mr Chi-vita or whatever, they could applaud you all they want online and make your lil dikk rise, yet, they know deep down you're one of 'em puxxsys they've been craven for all their lives.
Say whatever you like but without us you are nothing. . .
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 1:35am On Jun 05, 2011
ojdollars:

Poster - Richvkunt , You have changed my life, Saved my Marriage and turn me into a new man. From Today onward, things would never be the same for me and my entire family. I need you permission to make this Post about the role of a man and a woman into a small back that would be shared freely to Married Couples, Americans who believe so much in Divorce because of Ignorance to this revelation, if you don't mind, please email me directly at once, My email is onoriodelucky@yahoo.com. We need to talk more, you can find me on FB with OJ Onoriode. I am looking forward to your email, I need to talk to you as soon as possible, thank you so much, No one can never know all. I love you Sir/Ma.

Onoriode

PS: I would have given you my phone number, but don't know if it's OK to give you on here, just write me and we would talk more.
cool cool cool

He has obviously been suffering cos he decided to give who ever he married the equal rite some animals are talkin about on this thread

Now look at him happy cos the OP has spoken sense into him

smh
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by playboy19(m): 1:35am On Jun 05, 2011

Say whatever you like but without us you are nothing. . .

ofcourse without you guys, i wouldn't be a playboy cos there wouldn't be anything to play with. So, thank y'all very much  kiss kiss kiss

Atleast i dey appreciate una now. Isn't that what you all want?
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 5:51am On Jun 05, 2011
kandiikane:

^^^LMAOOOOOO, is this a joke?Say whatever you like but without us you are nothing. . .

Apparently it is a joke.  They wouldn't last a day without the meat.

Speaking of "playboy", you can't tell who are the worst hoes, male or female. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2011
kandiikane:

A woman's role
A man's role

That's about sum it up but sadly people pick and choose what scriptures befits them. My thing is if you (general speaking) are going to quote scriptures, quote what in it and not what you think should be in it.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2011
For those brothers and sisters that have seen the light we thank goodness.
The modern woman has kept man in shackles because men have failed to take their proper role in life.
That is the cause of the high rate of failed marriages in society today.

I know men who are married or in serious relationships today can relate to what am talking about.
I am not talking about the virgin male poster on NL trying to hook up with females,
Such brothers are in the dark,they have been blinded by these females.
In fact such brothers have almost become females.
They think like females.
Infact such brothers need to sew skirts and put them on,cos they are cheer leaders.
Who the cap fits,

Some of the women here amuse me,it is not war of the sex.es,it is nature and your God given role.
You need to submit to your man,if you don't want him to stray.Worship him and adore him because he is your KING and then he MIGHT consider making you his queen.

With some of the posts from females I am reading here its no surprise most of you have NO man and are not into ANY relationships because you refuse to see men for what they are.
It is no surprise that most women are losing their men to HOUSEHELPS and HOUSE MAIDS  because they refuse to know their roles in life.
What are the house helps doing better ask yourself.
90% of married men today have extra marital affairs.WHY? Because women have refused to play their natural God given role.

Females stop spending 100% of your time on NL posting BS.
Go out and get a man.
Treat him like a king and be submissive to him.
Cook,wash,and warm his bed.
Put more effort into it.
Then you might just stop him from straying,
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2011
Thank you Dr.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2011
Richvkunt:

The modern woman has kept man in shackles because men have failed to take their proper role in life.

I know men who are married or in serious relationships today can relate to what am talking about.
I am not talking about the virgin male poster on NL trying to hook up with females,
They think like females.
Infact such brothers need to sew skirts and put them on,cos they are cheer leaders.
Who the cap fits,

Some of the women here amuse me,it is not war of the sex.es,it is nature and your God given role.
You need to submit to your man,if you don't want him to stray.Worship him and adore him because he is your KING and then he MIGHT consider making you his queen.

With some of the posts from females I am reading here its no surprise most of you have NO man and are not into ANY relationships because you refuse to see men for what they are.
It is no surprise that most women are losing their men to HOUSEHELPS and HOUSE MAIDS  because they refuse to know their roles in life.
90% of married men today have extra marital affairs.WHY? Because women have refused to play their natural God given role.

Go out and get a man.
Put more effort into it.

I see you are still SKIRTING AROUND the obvious.  Keep make believing if it suits you.  Do not only read the bible UNDERSTAND IT.  wink The only person that should treat you like a king is the one you are married to and return treat her like a queen. If the woman you are married to do not mind being an area rug then WE shouldn't have a problem with it, at least not me. cheesy

Adding what you have stated:

Males stop spending 100% of your time on NL posting BULLSHIT.
Go out and ACTUALLY GET A WOMAN,
Treat HER like a QUEEN and be submissive to HER.
Cook,wash, take care of your children iillegitimate or not and KEEP A JOB.
Put more effort into it.
Then you might just stop HER from CALLING YOU A WORTHLESS NIGGA.  cool
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2011
^^^
I see you refuse to see the light.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2011
Richvkunt:

^^^
I see you refuse to see the light.

I am sorry I do not agree with modern day nor past day sexism bullshit.  If that is the light, I am more than joyous to NOT SEE THAT LIGHT.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am not into bondage as well.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2011
Granted, men and women have roles. However, every man and woman differs, and every relationship a man has with a woman can and will differ from the relationship of another man and woman. Some men prefer to stay at home and watch children while the woman works. I've seen this plenty of times in my neighborhood alone. His role is to be a caretaker, whilst hers is to be a breadwinner. It's been working for them as they have been married for nearly two decades and have healthy children. Some women stay home while he works. Some women and men both work, caring for their children when they can. Some of these couples are successful; some are not. OP, apparently you prefer submissive women. Find yourself a submissive wife and submissive mistresses. To say anything is fact according to Bible and should be applied to all is silly considering that every human being differs and has his or her own set of values and beliefs. To each his or her own. Osondi owendi. Very simple.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2011
ogugua88:

Granted, men and women have roles. However, every man and woman differs, and every relationship a man has with a woman can and will differ from the relationship of another man and woman. Some men prefer to stay at home and watch children while the woman works. I've seen this plenty of times in my neighborhood alone. His role is to be a caretaker, whilst hers is to be a breadwinner. It's been working for them as they have been married for nearly two decades and have healthy children. Some women stay home while he works. Some women and men both work, caring for their children when they can. Some of these couples are successful; some are not. OP, apparently you prefer submissive women. Find yourself a submissive wife and submissive mistresses. To say anything is fact according to Bible and should be applied to all is silly considering that every human being differs and has his or her own set of values and beliefs. To each his or her own. Osondi owendi. Very simple.

(clicks Facebook's I like button) cool
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2011
Richvkunt:

They think like females.
Who the cap fits,

Go out and get a man.
Put more effort into it.

enough said ( let they who have ears let them hear) sadly they dont

Personally our Nigerian women would forever appreciate your advice and come back to Thank you
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2011
ogugua88:

[b]]

This man is in shackles.
He needs to sew a skirt.
See what happens when a guy is kitten whipped.
Brother you are in serious bondage.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by omoekoni(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2011
Geeez, peeps are still on this issue. Ok lets go,

Ema wo bobo yi ke--- Are you sure you're really getting laid (as you claim) in real-life?  Coz, any small thing like this you're next reply is always "You need to get a room." What's so "room-getting" about having a conversation?    mscheww--

Don't know about you but girl on girl does it for me and the way you girls were going at it, was kinda hot

Hmmm- Btw, you think I didn't see your "Infamous Post" abi? hmm-- I saw it very well. People were hailing you, you too you were blushing and grinning--C'mon hide those green teeth of yours!--lol-- For you mind now, you don achieve ba? Nonsense! Infact, I wanted to reply you yesterday night but I had to let it slide. Why? You guyz will never get it! Never! There was no point in wasting my time. If you really think degrading women is the way forward--  Go on soun!  More grease to your dry elbow

People will always recognize the truth, but its a matter of choice to accept it or not and i am not surprised at all you had to let it slide, your womanly brain couldn't compute a come back for that shocked nothing personal babe  wink PLUS who said anything about degrading women?? after all, you have to be on a grade before you can be degraded.init?.

Granted, men and women have roles. However, every man and woman differs, and every relationship a man has with a woman can and will differ from the relationship of another man and woman. Some men prefer to stay at home and watch children while the woman works. I've seen this plenty of times in my neighborhood alone. His role is to be a caretaker, whilst hers is to be a breadwinner. It's been working for them as they have been married for nearly two decades and have healthy children.

I refuse to believe this because if you are a MAN and you stay home to take care of the kids for two decades while the woman brings in the money, then their is something seriously wrong with you and the woman should have left your ass a long time ago. Just imagine, the man tells the kids no, and the woman says "yes", surely the MAN'S opinion will be ignored making him feel like a bloody wimp(which he is)

Anywayz, through experience i know that arguing with a woman is of no point and won't get you any kitty  smiley, so i will tell all you females here just like i have told my numerous ex's and future ex's to come,, "you are always correct" and now, here kitty, kitty kitty grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2011
Richvkunt:

]

This man is in shackles.
[b]He needs to sew a skirt.

See what happens when a guy is kitten whipped.
Brother you are in serious bondage.

The person you quoted is a woman.

In this case, I feel sorry for all the men who know how to sew a skirt. Damn you. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2011
omoekoni link=topic=681907.msg8457697#msg8457697 date=1307263795

[color=#990000:

I refuse to believe this because if you are a MAN and you stay home to take care of the kids for two decades while the woman brings in the money, then their is something seriously wrong with you and the woman should have left your backside a long time ago. Just imagine, the man tells the kids no, and the woman says "yes", surely the MAN'S opinion will be ignored making him feel like a bloody wimp(which he is)[/color]

Refer to the red bold.

There are men who are disabled, lacks of working experience, and doesn't meet specific qualifications to obtain employment. There are men around the world including Nigeria who depends on the woman to bring home the bacon for the time being until they are able to obtain a job. Those men shouldn't be complaining about women staying home when the men can't even obtain jobs themselves. The woman is forced to work outside the home but the issue still remains SOME men do not work and still expect the woman to perform duties he expects of her. shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kandiikane(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2011
Although I understand other women's view on roles and I have given quotes on both these role I accept that for me personally. . . If I am married and I work and my husband is a house husband- I will definitely not allow that in my house. . If I have a weakling as my husband who says yes to everything I say- I will not allow that in my house. . .For me my role as a wife is to know that my husband is the head of the house, I did not marry him, he married me. I Will summit to him and do what he wants. In my marriage the moment I become the husband and wear the trousers its over. I see husbands who let their wives walk all over them as weaklings aka p[i]uss[/i]ies. I want a man who is a man and knows he is a man and takes no s[i]h[/i]it. . .I go to work come back and cook and clean, I will even massage his body if he wants and even clean his ass if worst comes to worst AS long as he treats me good, respects me as a woman,wife,mother, loves me adores me does his best to bring in for the family, treats me like a queen, being faithful,affectionate. . .etc By doing all these for my husband does not me I am below him or whatever you might think but because he is going to be my king and I will do all my best to treat him as such. I am stubborn yes but when it comes to my husband its no joke thing.

Btw, I was brought up in a family which mainly consists of women, where the women actually are the head of the households-being all defensive towards your husband or challenging is not what makes you the head but how you look after yourself, your husband, family and household.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Amya(f): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
kandiikane:

Although I understand other women's view on roles and I have given quotes on both these role I accept that for me personally. . . If I am married and I work and my husband is a house husband- I will definitely not allow that in my house. . If I have a weakling as my husband who says yes to everything I say- I will not allow that in my house. . .For me my role as a wife is to know that my husband is the head of the house, I did not marry him, he married me. I Will summit to him and do what he wants. In my marriage the moment I become the husband and wear the trousers its over. I see husbands who let their wives walk all over them as weaklings aka p[i]uss[/i]ies. I want a man who is a man and knows he is a man and takes no s[Ii]h[/i]it. . . [size=8pt]go to work come back and cook and clean, I will even massage his body if he wants and even clean his backside if worst comes to worst AS long as he treats me good[/size], respects me as a woman,wife,mother, loves me adores me does his best to bring in for the family, treats me like a queen, being faithful,affectionate. . .etc By doing all these for my husband does not me I am below him or whatever you might think but because he is going to be my king and I will do all my best to treat him as such. I am stubborn yes but when it comes to my husband its no joke thing.

Btw, I was brought up in a family which mainly consists of women, where the women actually are the head of the households-being all defensive towards your husband or challenging is not what makes you the head but how you look after yourself, your husband, family and household.
[

Easier said than done!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MsPotato(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2011
The world would be a much peaceful place if every one knew and accepted their role in this journey called life.
Men are meant to be providers.Women are meant to be submissive to their men,in the bedroom and in the kitchen.
That is natural.
The problem is women refuse to accept their natural role and this is the cause of tension all over the world and on this forum NL.
Men are by nature polygamous,there is no man that can stick to ONE woman,except you are a virgin or a sanctimonious fool,pretending on NL,with the hope that one of the females is gonna hook up with you.
Men and women shouild accept their natural roles created for them by nature.Trying to go against this creates tension and war of the genders.
I wish the men and women would stick to their natural and proper roles:the world would be so peaceful.
Please I do not hate women as some females on this forum always try to suggest,the simple fact is I do not take them serious at all;
Women are created to be playthings for men,they should please know their roles!
Rant over,am out!

U made it seem like women are the bad people on this earth. Do you actually think and feel that your phrase[b]"there is no man that can stick to ONE woman,"[/b] is a good and not evil thing? Whatever happen to your vows during your wedding day to your wife? If you guys stop cheating, than the world would not have been to an end ok?

And do you honestly think the phrase [b]"Women are created to be playthings for men" [/b]would actually allow women to even respect you? Im sure they would sh1t on your face you can mark on that angry angry angry

Men like u is what I hate and men like you are the ones that made me hate myself and Im this close o even changing my sex. angry angry angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Amya(f): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2011
People are here, quoting bible passages and talking about submissiveness and all. The thing is, times have changed. What applied then(a 100 years ago and more), doesn't apply now. Then, the men brought home the bacon and the women took care of the home and family, and everyone is happy.

Presently, things have changed. No one wants to marry a liability. They want to marry graduates, working class and even undergrads. Many men want their wives to work in other to supplement his income. And you still want her to be submissive and have no say in how you decide to run the family all the while nodding with approval at your wisdom.

Sorry to burst your bubbles dudes, you can't have it both ways. Look at this scenario : a regular working mum, a good wife. She wakes up say 4 every morning cleans her home, makes breakfast for her family, dress her kids for school, dress herself for work, drives the kids to school, drives to work, picks the kids from school, goes back to work, finishes for the day and comes back home. she makes dinner for the family, clean up for the night, gets the kids to bed and does one or two other things that needs to be done and then wants to turn in for the night by say 11, and her husband who had gone to hangout with his boys straight from his office just came in 5 minutes ago demanding for a freshly hot dinner which the good wife scrambles to prepare. . . after which he wants to shag her and wants her to be as freaky as a LovePeddler. . . she's the good wife, so she rushes to wear her fu.c.k me lingerie that always turns him on. After pleasing her beloved husband who's now snoozing, she tries to sleep, but after what seemed like an hour, her alarm bell shrills and she has to turn it off so as not wake beloved husband. Another day begins for her. . .it goes like this, a continuous circle. She's bound to snap sooner than later.

If you want a submissive wife that would rub your foot, run your baths and screw you senseless, then go to the village, pick an illiterate and  provide her every need or better still you can get a robot, I hear the gynoids are becoming quite popular these days.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by duduspace(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2011
This guy takes the mickey, didn't know such T. Rex type humans still walked the earth.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Thirst4Lif: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
@ Amya

Very good post! Your one statement, "men want to have it both way" is so very true!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by emmatok(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
THESE SEXIEST TREAD IS STILL ALIVE.

Since Men and Women don't wont to accept their roles. Instead they want to compete with each other.

Let the woman become the man, and the man becomes the woman.

Happy now. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The person you quoted is a woman.

In this case, I feel sorry for all the men who know how to sew a skirt. Damn you. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I was refering to the man who for two decades played the role of a wife,while the wife played his role.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
duduspace:

This guy takes the mickey, didn't know such T. Rex type humans still walked the earth.

T.Rex reporting for duty and you sir need to sew a skirt.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by 190: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2011
emmatok:

THESE SEXIEST TREAD IS STILL ALIVE.

Since Men and Women don't wont to accept their roles. Instead they want to compete with each other.

Let the woman become the man, and the man becomes the woman.

Happy now. undecided undecided undecided

Abi oo

One thing i have noticed here is most women esp those making stupiiiid comments on this thread

readily wish they were men ( who can blame them )

I keep saying it over and over ( women Should worry bout how to train children ) face the pains from the labour room instead of worrying bout power

they would never get undecided

has oprah ever been to the labour room sef and she calls herself a woman

beyonce -- No kids

Tyra banks-- no kids

and these are some women'z role models

smh !! No woman without a child is capable of been called a woman, shes should be called an ANIMAL angry angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2011
You believe the sole basis for manhood is being a dominant provider.(not to be confused with a love-vendor)

Then thats too bad, because you want your women to submit to men based on their ability to provide, then you are going to lose your women.

No wonder African women are exploited so much, because they are taught to submit to a provider.

No wonder people with "money" travel to the "land of the provider", there are no principles to stop them.

You callously justify cheating on your wives ,as you see fit, but wonder why your women are seeking men outside of Nigeria.

---------------------------------------------------------

My prediction is that the male population in Nigeria will continue to grow and all your educated women will continue to leave.

I predict that homosexuality among Nigerian men will multiply in direct correlation with the increasing disparity between the men to women ratio.

I predict that the same oppressive mindset that justifies female oppression will also feed the fear and denial of Nigeria's homosexual underground.

I also predict that the children's children of this "new era" Nigerian women are going to organize and fight this issue from the inside and the children of the educated Nigerian women who left are going to fight the issue from the outside.

Somewhere in the middle of this, the real truth will emerge, insecurity will surface in the form of increased violence against women.

Violence is what really makes oppression work, so stop hiding behind the bibles,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / Tolotolo Babes / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.