Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria (29881 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Kwara1stson: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s not Southeast that will be exited alone.

It’s the entire old Eastern region.

With Anioma in Delta state.

And some part of Edo, Kogi and Benue.

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the balls. Thief. Stop this attachee with force.. only the dot are leaving

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
thief. Only the Dot are leaving
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Redcrafton: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

The people of Asaba are Benin people so please rephrase your question in order to give it a logical meaning.

Okay I get you...

Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakiliki, Owerri are all Benin people...

Now go and be happy and continue taking the stuff you are taking...
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Talking to an Enugu man whom is hell bent on impersonating an other ethnicity and whom expects me to report to him is not really worth it.
You are dumb, delusional and suffer from Identity disorder. You have mental problems.
Lol now I'm an Enugu man, evidently you're not only stupid but also a shameless coward who can't even state where he is from... Thunder fire you and your Benin rubbish there.

Ozuor.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
AnanseK:

Igbos jitters and in panic mood as Biafra is becoming a reality.

Please go, Nigerians are tired of your gimmicks. Get your dot in a circle Biafra.

At least our onions will be safe, to say the least.
They don't really want to go, that is why they keep making their departure extremely complicated by trying to drag other people's lands and ethnicities with them.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Okay I get you...

Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakiliki, Owerri are all Benin people...

Now go and be happy and continue taking the stuff you are taking...
Onitsha is part of Benin empire, enugu is not.
You need some education.
This your way of misunderstanding me on purpose is rather silly. Use logics instead of rhetorics.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
UCyril:
Sorry there are igbo groups in South South who will definitely join Biafra so speak for your people, igbos don't need you people either you remain in Nigeria or you fight for ur ijaw, Edo or ibom republic.

Ibo will still be landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic even when South South Ibo go with them.
Because I'm from Finima town in Bonny lga and Bonny and Opobo are of the Ibani Subgroup of the Ijaw tribe.
We must go same country with our Ijaw relations.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by chemgee: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Igboid:

It's only common sense that once Ndiigbo leaves, other Nigerians will transfer their Igbophobia to anyone speaking anything close to Igbo in their midst.
The likes of Ika, Ikwerre, Ogba etc, will no longer have SE to hide behind and play their game of Treachery.
They will be exposed in full broad day light, and will brace themselves well for the "Igbo treatment" SE have always served as a shield for them.
Yeah, Enuani might have some confused people in Issele-uku with their mouths glued to Oba Bini anus.
But the rest of Enu-ani ably led by Asaba will join SE, as far as we demonstrate capabilities to defend them from Nigerians hate, and not run to blow River Niger and leave them to their own fates like happened to communities like Isheagu and Asaba in 1967-1970.

This is a very sick comment.
Everyone has the right to determine their identity & stand. You can't know the history/ancestry/culture of a people more than them. Why is it difficult for some of you Igbos to respect others for their stand? Must everyone support your cause?

Igbophobia
Identity crisis
Benin Slave
Oba Anus
Treachery
Even wishing them genocide...

All these words are flying because they have different opinions, or claim not to be from your stalk. Tufiakwa.

Better go and find healing o. The war ended over fifty years ago. Stop letting politicians use your head... Coz whether you like it or not, they are the chief manipulators behind all these dramas in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Redcrafton: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Onitsha is part of Benin empire, enugu is not.
You need some education.

The King of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien

Stop embarrassing yourself...

What about the old Roman empire...?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

The King of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien

Stop embarrassing yourself...

What about the old Roman empire...?
So the word "Edozien" doesn't look Edo to you ?
And in case you still haven't noticed, the title Obi is only worn by monarchs showing big signes of Benin culture.

Perhaps his picture will show you how much of Edo culture is in his ancestry and people.
Also his true title is Asagba.

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

My friend, I am Anioma, we are a people, not a piece of land, even though all you want is our land. Don't reduce us to a piece of land, thank you.
Just be proud and honest enough to say you're a Benin man residing in Anioma, the only people in Anioma who are buying your devious expansionist madness are some parts of Agbor and Ika, but many of them are now beginning to experience an EUREKA phase of enlightenment in discovering their own true and unique identities. Honestly speaking, you Bini people and your overrated Oba are one and the same with the ijaws, same expansionist tendencies even with people who don't share the same linguistic and cultural similarities with you, just because your Benin empire had some form of influence on their Western Igbo neighbors especially the Ika people centuries ago doesn't and should never erode the fact that these people were aborigines in their own land and had their own language, customs and traditions before they came under Benin influence.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Redcrafton: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

So the word "Edozien" doesn't look Edo to you ?
And in case you still haven't noticed, the title Obi is only worn by monarchs showing big signes of Benin culture.

Perhaps his picture will show you how much of Edo culture is in his ancestry and people.
Also his true title is Asagba.

Edozie...means to repair in Igbo language...

What does Chike mean in Edo language?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ipob are the funniest revisionists out here. You basically know nothing about anything, yet you want to impose your ignorant views and opinions over facts and logics.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Edozie...means to repair in Igbo language...

What does Chike mean in Edo language?

I am not a semi illiterate, so this old semi illiterate way of claiming such word means such in your language doesn't work with me.
The dictionary for your language is a quite recent thing, therefor it is more thank likely that there are many words in it which your ancestors never spoke.

While growing up, you Igbos had a reputation for intelligence, but all of you whom I have talked to were extremely dumb, you included.
I guess an other myth has been killed.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Successlane:

,,,. and that's exactly why Biafra is DOA -. Dead On Arrival.

Why do you say Biafra is dead on arrival?
Or you think there are no indigenous igboid group carved to those states?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yes we have now initiated the process all supporters of biafra here is your dream. Please prepare to return home and build your region.

Nobody should be shackled where they don’t want to be. You are free. Please be going.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
oluwaahmed:

As long as there are indigenous igbos In places like igbanke, ahaba, anioma, igbo-etche, obigbo etc. Those people of igbo lands and origin have a right to choose whether their community would go with the Igbo nation or not. This they can do with a plebiscite same way anglophone Cameroon had to choose through a plebiscite wether to remain in Nigerian or join Cameroon. Believe they will choose to go with biafra, not doing so will automatically make them minorities in Nigeria. [highlight]The government knows that they can't exit igbo without niger-delta (the nigerdelta was the first region to fight for independence before aguiyi ironsi was sent as COAS to crush their rebellion and arrest adana boro) [/highlght] They'll know that if igbos go, the ND will definitely want out, if the nigerdelta goes, the yorubas will also go. Where will they now get their oil and loot from? Or importation taxes from? So the.joke is on you for not seeing that a BEXIT(biafra exit) is a liberation for southerners.
Ibos are sick.
You want to force Niger delta you used to bully? grin Can you see? You are complaining Fulani and Hausa wont let you go, and you are showing symptoms of the same by holding on to Niger Delta who you dont recognize as Ibo. The Niger Delta deliberately parted ways with you cos of your attitude. Niger Delta that you fought and bullied seriously in those days. You cannot hand over your daughters to them, now, you want to force them with your madness. You are sick. Why is it that you are the ones talking, and the Niger Deltas arent talking or fighting with IPOB?

This is way you will be where you are (low state). You know you cannot exist alone; yet, you dey shout Biafra, dey shout Ipob. If we separate, the kind of tax you start paying in other regions will kill you, yet, you deserted your homes. You all ran away from your six states. The way Lagos will pursue you out, e go shock you.

Let me tell you the truth. You are all sick. See eh! You dont know what is wrong with you. As for me, I can never have business with Yi.bo who has not travelled out. Never and Never. Na so Yoruba dey call una for Lagos. "Yi.bo", always with pranks, and are mischievous.

See them. Dem wan lay claim to Niger Delta Oil. grin The same Niger Delta you bullied for many years who by chance escaped the bully after divorcing you via creation of their unique states.

For this whole period there has been trouble, Niger Delta has never been part of you. IPOB is in those 5 ibo states only. You have your region. Ojukwu your god created APGA (your political party) for you in those 5 states to leverage on. What is the result? You killed APGA within yourselves, then, became termites in ACN (SW), and CPC (North East) unification. You destroyed APGA, then went to PDP and destroy it too. You fought Jonathan seriously. Why una dey always be termites? Yours is to destroy and not build. The way you destroyed brands in Nigeria is well known. China knows you as the master of importing fake. Na to destroy be yours. For what? And if we talk, na war. This is why SW always says yes to what you want. But on the day of election, SW moves away from you. And you keep shouting foul play. Na by force to do what you want? Ibo is about forcing and bullying others to their will. And Yoruba knows how to treat your f.ck up. They will not kick you out of Lagos. In fact, make una claim Lagos by mouth, but see...they will keep checking you. Se una say your m.umu never do. grin

Dem wan take along niger delta people who have told you a long time ago dem no want you. Reality is right before you. Lol.

He said they will choose Biafra. Lol. Na so you go dey make mouth. Lol. Which Niger Delta is supporting your IPOB? Which one is shouting Nnamdi Kanu? So, you cant see it? I dont know how ibos behave carelessly. Cant you see they dont associate with your troubles? So, those are the people you have beating chests will follow you when you are kicked out of Nigeria?

See eh! Una go start another war protest say una wan join Nigeria back, and na one dirty slap una go chop to reset your brains again in your isolated state. Mark my words. Maybe your IPOB will start attacking Nigeria Delta cos they refuse to go with you. We go see. See eh... the Nigeria military will descend on you. You will understand the way they treated Biafra army like animals. You think say na the same politics dem dey play with IPOB and dem dey pamper you now. Dem go deploy Tucano jet level una cities if you try nonsense. These are two nations fighting - Biafra Vs Nigeria. You will understand what it is to cause trouble with a sovereign land of Nigeria which is Niger - Delta.

And its easy to build a wall around you so as to Isolate you. See eh! Fulani and Huasa will be the first to mount pressure on Abuja to waste money on the project. We know it's a waste, but they will do it cos they do not just want you. It's your small oil they want. And you know the truth. You better realise now that SS and SW are your friends and learn how to unite with them. This your stubbornness will keep making you suffer. Just beating chests on top nothing. grin

My advice to ibo is that it is not too late. Let us separate south and north by sense. Join SW and SS. And stylishly form a partnership with Israel. No reason why you should separate yourselves. If you will quit, leave with the remaining south. Romance other south and leave if you all decide to instead of just beating chests. You did Biafra and failed. Instead of you to learn lessons from your failure, and not allow the mistakes happen again. But nope, una dey beat chests about. Who asked you to destroy APGA? Now, you have seen you are the least powerful region in Nigeria. How the mighty has fallen. Even Niger Delta doesnt want you again; yet, you dont want to accept and correct your mistakes. Na to dey bully around. Too sad!
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Positivepoint:

Igbo speaking areas are all imagination nothing more.

They show no solidarity to ur cause and have never featured in any media identifying with u.

So ur best bet for u is to go with ur 5 complying sit at home ipob states.

This will guarantee ur Biafra coming true

You are wrong bro..
The are the ezaa people located in benue state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezaa_people

Likewise Some igbo communities where carved into kogi, delta state, akwa ibom etc..a simple research will enlightening you.
We all know if they openly declare to be in solidarity with there kits and kin, there will be more antagonistic reproach from the state government they reside in.

Saying they show no solidarity to the igbo cause is flawed, because they are all waiting for the right time.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Zooposki:

You want to grab other indigenous ethnic groups into Biafra? Ayam not understanding. Are you going to kill them off if they refuse to come with you?

Don’t mind them. This is step 1. The whole country is suffering but their so-called “sense” will not let us hear word because they can’t join politicians in looting at the same rate they were doing under the previous government when the country was being torn apart.

Next step is SA treatment. Those with ears will hear. Port Harcourt exodus coming up.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by UCyril: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

Ibo will still be landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic even when South South Ibo go with them.
Because I'm from Finima town in Bonny lga and Bonny and Opobo are of the Ibani Subgroup of the Ijaw tribe.

do you know a place called Azumini in Abia State we can access the Sea through that place. Beside Rwanda is a landlocked country...are we better than them?.... What igbos need is a knowledge based economy. we can rule the world by producing the best doctors, engineers, scientist etc, do you know how much china is making by exporting labour , do you know how many Chinese that are working in Nigeria as expatriate.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
UCyril:
do you know a place called Azumini in Abia State we can access the Sea through that place. Beside Rwanda is a landlocked country...are we better than them?.... What igbos need is a knowledge based economy. we can rule the world by producing the best doctors, engineers, scientist etc, do you know how much china is making by exporting labour , do you know how many Chinese that are working in Nigeria as expatriate.

Iliteracy is a curse.
How can u access the ocean.

Landlocked country are countries that can't connect the whole world through the oceans without passing through other countries Territories.
Not countries without small streams.

Azumini is landlocked too.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

You are a big dunce as you lack foresight,
Tha Bleep you ijaw republic?
Without oil tell me how relevant you are with the confines of this country, making noise as if your worth a nickle.
Taa get out of here..
Threatening igbos of not having acess to the sea?
I don't blame you.
If you can descend from your self deluded braggat state, you notice that ijaws don't own all Coastline, there are port been constructed in Akwa ibom and possibly calabar,. so you see sensible people will think business is rather than been emotionally blinded by ilogical ogogoro drinkers like you.

I see you also alignated the fact that there are also igbo sub groups in bonny and opobo too..
Anyway time will tell.
IGBOS no get your time yet..
Pack well jor.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

I am not a semi illiterate, so this old semi illiterate way of claiming such word means such in your language doesn't work with me.
The dictionary for your language is a quite recent thing, therefor it is more thank likely that there are many words in it which your ancestors never spoke.

While growing up, you Igbos had a reputation for intelligence, but all of you whom I have talked to were extremely dumb, you included.
I guess an other myth has been killed.

So your whole point is that there are no igbo groups carved out in other state of the Federal Republic?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

You are a big dunce as you lack foresight,
Tha Bleep you ijaw republic?
Without oil tell me how relevant you are with the confines of this country, making noise as if your worth a nickle.
Taa get out of here..
Threatening igbos of not having acess to the sea?
I don't blame you.
If you can descend from your self deluded braggat state, you notice that ijaws don't own all Coastline, there are port been constructed in Akwa ibom and possibly calabar,. so you see sensible people will think business is rather than been emotionally blinded by ilogical ogogoro drinkers like you.

I see you also alignated the fact that there are also igbo sub groups in bonny and opobo too..
Anyway time will tell.
IGBOS no get your time yet..
Pack well jor.

Dummy the trash you just composed here will do u no good.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Igboid:

The SS must not necessarily follow suit.
Maybe the North and SW can appease their elites with more "Ghana must gos" or maybe use the Igbo states share of the national cake to increase derivation percentage for the SS states.
Remember that even though Dafur people wanted independence from Sudan, in the end, independence was granted only to South Sudan who fought harder for it.

However, Ndiigbo will not go with just SE.
Ndiigbo would want all indigenous Igbo speaking groups scattered in SS states and in NC to have an option to reject to join SE or accept to come with us, preferably via a plebiscite/referendum.

With just one coherent submission, you have made more sense than that intellectual ruffian has struggled to muster in the last 9hours we've been disputing one subject.

Much as Igbos in the South East will be looking to secede with all Igbos in the Neighbouring regions, the onus of the decision best lies on the individuals cocerned and not a coercive movement that should mandatorily encompass all Igbo speaking citizens.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buddha3:

With just one coherent submission, you have made more sense than that intellectual ruffian has struggled to muster in the last 9hours we've been disputing one subject.

Much as Igbos in the South East will be looking to secede with all Igbos in the Neighbouring regions, the onus of the decision best lies on the individuals cocerned and not a coercive movement that should mandatorily encompass all Igbo speaking citizens.

All Igbos In the neighboring regions will still be landlocked, and without access to the oceans.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

So your whole point is that there are no igbo groups carved out in other state of the Federal Republic?

Define "Igbo groups" also define "carved out" and carved from where, please ?
I am still looking for the Igbo carved out into Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

Dummy the trash you just composed here will do u no good.

Call me what ever you like, but the fact is
UNA NO REACH!!!

IGBOS Groups not dignifying a single article that your coward buffonic Asari dokubo is a clear pointer that you the ijaws no reach..

Calm down and be humble.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Am sure you have acess to the dictionary, and mind you don't deflate, i never said kano.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

All Igbos In the neighboring regions will still be landlocked.

Dubai was once a complete and arid desert. We both know what the story is today.

Whether or not the Eastern region is landlocked is not my focal point of rumination at this moment. The presence of water around a region doesn't necessarily translate to societal abundance: Nigeria is a clear example.

I'm not Igbo so there's basically no essence to holding brief on their behalf as to what they decide to do with their sovereignty and how they decide to go about it. Only stance I have maintained from the start is that the same Easterners should not exhibit the autocratic attitude of forcing others into their regional unity.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Let me explain it to you.
You will first reach the ones carved into Daura Katsina state,
Then you pay transport to the border of Kano state with Katsina.
And ask them the directions to the Ibos carved into Kano.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

Call me what ever you like, but the fact is
UNA NO REACH!!!

IGBOS Groups not dignifying a single article that your coward buffonic Asari dokubo is a clear pointer that you the ijaws no reach..

Calm down and be humble.

Try General Ditari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll / Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.