Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria (29886 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Born warriors benin surrendered to biafran forces in 24hrs
in the Midwest, were the biafrans forces facing Benin soldiers or unarmed civilians ?

Is it ok, to celebrate when soldiers, trained and carrying assault rifles fight against unarmed civilians armed with nothing but their fists ?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Born warriors king was exiled
Wasn't that great emperor called Napoleon also exiled after losing a war ? Just like Oba Ovonramwen, and the emir of Kano ?
How is this your remark relevant ?
The British had a stronger army than us, we fought and we lost, then the British exiled the emperor of Benin.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Positivepoint(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Why do you think some of these Igbos in rivers state want to be housed in Enoa state. Ndoki, Egbema, Etche and Omuma people are campaigning for an Enoa state which will be an Igbo state.
The Aniomas of Delta also seek an Anioma state.

Or maybe you think an Omuma or Etche man will rather be with an Ijaw that has a different language and culture, than with a fellow Igbo-speaking people from the 5 SE states

Just like u want Nigeria to allow u free determination, allow them to have theirs too. Untill they make dir position via relevant channel leave them alone and speak about ur self only. Nobody made u people their spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

Nwannem...

How did what you said up there differ from what I said?

There are Izzi people in Benue who are willing to be part of Biafra. I know this for a fact.

There are Igbo people in Kogi willing to be part Biafra.

Same with the Enuani people of Delta and Ndoni and Obigbo people of Rivers that you mentioned.

The Cross River and Akwa Ibom people have never taken a hard stance against the Biafran struggle except for some politically motivated statements that are usually issued by faceless people.

So I don’t see our point of divergence that made you tackle me.
My apologies Odogwu
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Igboid: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buddha3:

See why it's often important to pay attention while conversing with others? In the process of trying to make me seem unintelligent, you ended up exposing the extent of your folly. Thank you for eventually dancing to my rhythm. Don't lump people into your Biafra because you're trying to tap from their resources and seeking routes to assess the open seas. Give room for freedom of association, the very point I've been hammering on.

And FYI, should the Igbos leave, the South South region will follow suit, so you and your One Nigeria can develop yourselves with whatever resources you possess. Iranu!

The SS must not necessarily follow suit.
Maybe the North and SW can appease their elites with more "Ghana must gos" or maybe use the Igbo states share of the national cake to increase derivation percentage for the SS states.
Remember that even though Dafur people wanted independence from Sudan, in the end, independence was granted only to South Sudan who fought harder for it.

However, Ndiigbo will not go with just SE.
Ndiigbo would want all indigenous Igbo speaking groups scattered in SS states and in NC to have an option to reject to join SE or accept to come with us, preferably via a plebiscite/referendum.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
The south-south is not a region of slaves and we will stand on our own, we don't need to "belong" to an other region ! Get this through your heads !

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Igbos have personality disorder, the moment you tell them they can go, they start making claims on an other man's land, which in turn stops them from leaving:

just like when a tenant pleads for the bail to be trashed and to be allowed to leave, the minute you agree, he says he will only leave if you grant him your car, your TV, your carpet and some of the walls and some pocket money.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:
The south south is not a region of slaves and we will stand on our own, we don't need to "belong" to an other region ! Get this through your heads !
When you say South South BE SPECIFIC, I'm a proud Enuani man from Ibusa and I definitely want no part in your mirage of nationhood where I'll still be despised as an Igbo man despite been from your South South... I'll rather take my chances with my brothers East of the Niger who share the same history, culture, language and value system with me.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yeah I come late to answer some fools from barren land but no problem.... they must leave our country

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by ariesbull: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Wasn't that great emperor called Napoleon also exiled after losing a war ? Just like Oba Ovonramwen, and the emir of Kano ?
How is this your remark relevant ?
The British had a stronger army than us, we fought and we lost, then the British exiled the emperor of Benin.

Gelegele
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Igboid:

The SS must not necessarily follow suit.
Maybe the North and SW can appease their elites with more "Ghana must gos" or maybe use the Igbo states share of the national cake to increase derivation percentage for the SS states.
Remember that even though Dafur people wanted independence from Sudan, in the end, independence was granted only to South Sudan who fought harder for it.

However, Ndiigbo will not go with just SE.
Ndiigbo would want all indigenous Igbo speaking groups scattered in SS states and in NC to have an option to reject to join SE or accept to come with us, preferably via a plebiscite/referendum.
I'm a proud Enuani son of the soil and we're joining the SE in a purely homogeneous Igbo nation, I want no part with people who will still feel threatened by me cause I speak Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

When you say South South BE SPECIFIC, I'm a proud Enuani man from Ibusa and I definitely want no part in your mirage of nationhood where I'll still be despised as an Igbo man despite been from your South South... I'll rather take my chances with my brothers East of the Niger who share the same history, culture, language and value system with me.
Anioma all hold that they migrated from Benin, since you think differently, it might be that your grand father migrated from what we now call Enugu (recent migration) in the same fashion as the Igbos in Kano. You guys keep forgetting that migration picked during colonisation.
Look you are free to migrate back to Enugu.
I am a proud Anioma, my uncle is governor of Edo-state, my other uncle is Enogie, my emperor is called Oba.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Gelegele
Oh it seems you learnt a word today, write that word 10 more times so that you will not forget it.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by caracas: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
TimeTraveller:
I support this 100%.
I personally want Biafra to be declared so that we can all rest. There's NOTHING the SE brings to the table other than victimhood.

The only condition is that SE indigenes would have to move back to their home states. You can turn Biafra to heaven on earth, nothing will take me there. All I want is to peacefully and quietly eat amala and enjoy the sights of my rustic brown roofs.
And would afonjas be able to pay the igbos for their properties worth trillions of dollars?if yes fine.....but never you think the igbos would leave, even an inch of their properties to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Igboid: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

I'm a proud Enuani son of the soil and we're joining the SE in a purely homogeneous Igbo nation, I want no part with people who will still feel threatened by me cause I speak Igbo.

It's only common sense that once Ndiigbo leaves, other Nigerians will transfer their Igbophobia to anyone speaking anything close to Igbo in their midst.
The likes of Ika, Ikwerre, Ogba etc, will no longer have SE to hide behind and play their game of Treachery.
They will be exposed in full broad day light, and will brace themselves well for the "Igbo treatment" SE have always served as a shield for them.
Yeah, Enuani might have some confused people in Issele-uku with their mouths glued to Oba Bini anus.
But the rest of Enu-ani ably led by Asaba will join SE, as far as we demonstrate capabilities to defend them from Nigerians hate, and not run to blow River Niger and leave them to their own fates like happened to communities like Isheagu and Asaba in 1967-1970.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Then he should have it clear, cause I get easily triggered when I see Igbos dragging these minorities into the Biafran nation, Ndigbo have taken a lot of insults from this people because IPOB sycophants just refuse to learn.

I get you...
We have received enough insults from these ungrateful folks.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by UCyril: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buddha3:

See why it's often important to pay attention while conversing with others? In the process of trying to make me seem unintelligent, you ended up exposing the extent of your folly. Thank you for eventually dancing to my rhythm. Don't lump people into your Biafra because you're trying to tap from their resources and seeking routes to assess the open seas. Give room for freedom of association, the very point I've been hammering on.

And FYI, should the Igbos leave, the South South region will follow suit, so you and your One Nigeria can develop yourselves with whatever resources you possess. Iranu!
Sorry there are igbo groups in South South who will definitely join Biafra so speak for your people, igbos don't need you people either you remain in Nigeria or you fight for ur ijaw, Edo or ibom republic.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Igboid:

It's only common sense that once Ndiigbo leaves, other Nigerians will transfer their Igbophobia to anyone speaking anything close to Igbo in their midst.
The likes of Ika, Ikwerre, Ogba etc, will no longer have SE to hide behind and play their game of Treachery.
They will be exposed in full broad day light, and will brace themselves well for the "Igbo treatment" SE have always served as a shield for them.
Yeah, Enuani might have some confused people in Issele-uku with their mouths glued to Oba Bini anus.
But the rest of Enu-ani ably led by Asaba will join SE, as far as we demonstrate capabilities to defend them from Nigerians hate, and not run to blow River Niger and leave them to their own fates like happened to communities like Isheagu and Asaba in 1967-1970.

You people in the southeast have mental problems, you are basically agitating for an other people ! What is wrong with you ? Who made you spokesman for a people to whom you do not belong ?

Let people talk for themselves !
I am actually Anioma and I stand with my acestral country and emperor Benin empire.

It is incredible how self centered you guys are.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Anioma all hold that they migrated from Benin, since you think differently, it might be that your grand father migrated from what we now call Enugu (recent migration) in the same fashion as the Igbos in Kano. You guys keep forgetting that migration picked during colonisation.
Look you are free to migrate back to Enugu.
I am a proud Anioma, my uncle is governor of Edo-state, my other uncle is Enogie, my emperor is called Oba.
Before I address the rest of the garbage you reeled out, which part of Anioma are you from?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
DOTian:

If you wan to fight for an only Igbo "crap". You can start a movement by yourself and let others follow you! I may even joinnif I see the merits. Right now, I'm not willing to accept the fulani/Yoruba desperate attempt to helm in the igbos into a tiny seat of land they created as Eastern Nigeria and no true Igbo should... You can't stay in the comfort of your beutiful bedroom and be dictating to those in the firing line what to do. It's not done that way. MNK sold the idea of Eastern Nigeria as Biafrans and it caught fire with a lot of people across board. Including folks from the minority areas.

We can't abandon them now that they have contributed reasonably! If you think this is wrong, call fellow minded thinkers and form your own movement. Maybe it will resonate with the people too. But untill then, this is the fight we have choosen. A fight for a separate homeland for all the indigenous people of Biafra as they were in 1966! If any of the group wants to join the Fulani in Guinea or the Yorubas in Sewoto, they surely can indicate and will be encouraged to do so. Nothing is forced! Until then. A coalition of the willing subsists...

As of 2 or 3 years ago, I was all for a Biafra that included both Igbos and every other eastern ethnic group. Over the years, we witnessed betrayals from a large chunk of the so-called eastern ethnic groups, always disparaging Biafra and claiming that Igbos want them in Biafra for the heir oil and sea. They formed alliances with northern and western almajiris in disparaging Igbos and giving the impression that we only want Biafra as a decoy to corner eastern minority oil possessions.

Even last year, you saw how they had no difficulties in inviting the Fulani military to commit genocide in Obigbo. How the Fulanis and eastern minorities all of a sudden teamed up to heap all the endsars atrocities on Igbos, and the scapegoating of Obigbo because they are Igbos.

Biafra needs to be an only-Igbo country, thus denying our detractors of a tool with which they have kept the Igbos down. No one will now be able to sell the propaganda that we are after eastern minority oil and sea access. Igbos have all these in quantum.
Igbos have sea access at Oseakwa in Anambra, Oguta in Imo, Obeaku in Abia, Ubani and Opobo in Rivers state. Even if Ikwerres don't want to join Biafra, we will not be landlocked.
As for oil and gas, Altogether have about 95% of Nigeria's gas reserves and more than 60% of Nigeria's inland oil reserves. We are good to go.
When it comes to human resources,. Igbos are unequaled in Africa. We can go it alone
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Redcrafton: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

You people in the southeast have mental problems, you are basically agitating for an other people ! What is wrong with you ? Who made you spokesman for a people to whom you do not belong ?

I am actually Anioma and I stand with my acestral country and emperor Benin empire.

The Benin that couldn't help you during the war, caused by your brother Kaduna Nzeogwu... cheesy

Funny people everywhere.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Before I address the rest of the garbage you reeled out, which part of Anioma are you from?
My friend, I am Anioma, we are a people, not a piece of land, even though all you want is our land. Don't reduce us to a piece of land, thank you.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
nzeobi:
Another noise, if they are serious then they should use their representatives at the national assembly

National Assembly are not serious. Court action is right. Please let the Igbos go. We are tired.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

It is incredible how self centered you guys are.

Oh makes sense now, you're definitely an Ika man judging from the part of your post that I highlighted. I thank my God Enuani isn't part of that your Benin madness, as long as you keep your identity crisis madness within your Ika axis, then no wahala. I wish your people the best.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

My friend, I am Anioma, we are a people, not a piece of land, even though all you want is our land. Don't reduce us to a piece of land, thank you.
Don't get technical with me and answer the question you clown, I'm not falling for your chicanery... I'm a proud ENUANI MAN from Ibusa and I'm a proud Igbo man, which part of Anioma are you from?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

The Benin that couldn't help you during the war, caused by your brother Kaduna Nzeogwu... cheesy

Funny people everywhere.

There were also yoruba people amongst the coup plotists and fighting for Biafra, there were many other ethnicities which were part of the biafran side, it wasn't just Igbo even though it was dominated by Igbo.

You basically want my people to claim to be Igbo out of fear, this shows how desperate you are. Our identity would not change under your fear mongering.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Don't get technical with me and answer the question you clown, I'm not falling for your chicanery... I'm a proud ENUANI MAN from Ibusa and I'm a proud Igbo man, which part of Anioma are you from?

Talking to an Enugu man whom is hell bent on impersonating an other ethnicity and whom expects me to report to him is not really worth it.
You are dumb, delusional and suffer from Identity disorder. You have mental problems.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Redcrafton: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

There were also yoruba people amongst the coup plotists and fighting for Biafra, there were many other ethnicities which were part of the biafran side, it wasn't just Igbo even though it was dominated by Igbo.

You basically want my people to claim to be Igbo out of fear, this shows how desperate you are. Our identity would not change under your fear mongering.

Why didn't the Nigerian soldiers kill the Benin people like they kill the people in Asaba
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Why didn't the Nigerian soldiers kill the Benin people like they kill the people in Asaba
The people of Asaba are Benin people so please rephrase your question in order to give it a logical meaning.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Kwara1stson: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s not Southeast that will be exited alone.

It’s the entire old Eastern region.

With Anioma in Delta state.

And some part of Edo, Kogi and Benue.

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the balls. Thief. Stop this attachee with force.. only the dot are leaving

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
People from the southeast, listen carefully: let others speak for themselves ! Speak for your southeast, and let others speak for their regions, thank you.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Igbos jittery and in panic mood as Biafra is becoming a reality.

Please go, Nigerians are tired of your gimmicks. Get your dot in a circle Biafra.

At least our onions will be safe, to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.