Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria (29876 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by SaintMarkB: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
They have majority of seats in both chambers. It is easy then, and there won't be any need for court proceedings. Good move anyway!!�

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Vistra40: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s not Southeast that will be exited alone.

It’s the entire old Eastern region.

With Anioma in Delta state.

And some part of Edo, Kogi and Benue.

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the
You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!

The people you mentioned are they willing to be joined with you in Biafra? If they say they are not part of you then leave them and pursue your cause. It’s not by force bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by SRAROFDAVID: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the balls.

You ain’t seen nothing. Left for me I don't even want those people , anyone that's says he is not part of us let him remain where he is its not by force I am an ikere man an I am a biafran, if there is any Biafran in kogi let him identify himself period, once the ship is set rolling, anyone who didn't come on board will be left behind

Ndi Ala!
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Lovenorth: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Southeast is the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by justmondris: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Please add The entire south
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by SRAROFDAVID: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

You ain’t seen nothing.
Ndi Ala!
Left for me I don't even want those people , anyone that's says he is not part of us let him remain where he is its not by force I am an ikere man an I am a biafran, if there is any Biafran in kogi let him identify himself period, once the ship is set rolling, anyone who didn't come on board will be left behind

5 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by drlateef: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Best News ever... Yaruba Muslims can continue their joint headslamming with their fulani counterpart in one Nijiara for all we care...grin grin .. E sweet me die... IPOB ride on with your liberation struggling, we are solidly behind you

What a senseless statement. Go away with your religious bigotry. Who needs you?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by teemy(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2021
The implication of a separated Biafra means

Igbos will be foreigners in any part of Nigeria they currently reside in
They can't do business without a working permit
The current political class will still be the same political class.
The jealously against business savvy Igbos in Nigeria will take a new dimension. Ghana must go will be child's play.
Others will take on their businesses.
Lots of Igbo properties will be lost
Whatever the marginalization felt before, it will be more on a Biafra exit.

True, Nigeria has lots of issues but it would be wise to consider if leaving the flying pan would not lead to jumping into hot flames. There is a reason those living outside Igbo land are not in on the exodus. The same reason those Igbo lawyers joined in as defendants in the case.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Lovenorth: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
Typical Ipob terrorist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by heysquare(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Best News ever... Yaruba Muslims can continue their joint headslamming with their fulani counterpart in one Nijiara for all we care...grin grin .. E sweet me die... IPOB ride on with your liberation struggling, we are solidly behind you

As if their EXIT would stop them from seeking visa to same country they break away from. Your perceived enemy teaching you how to go about your breakaway.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Gee64: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Must other ethnic groups be forced into an alliance they would not agree to join?
I bet you if this request is granted, there will be further division amongst the Briafrans and what happened in Rwanda would be a child's play then.
That, I foresee!
Penguin2:

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Hardequnle: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What are you saying
delta? You for add osun join.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Picardor2: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Zooposki:

You want to grab other indigenous ethnic groups into Biafra? Ayam not understanding. Are you going to kill them off if they refuse to come with you?
My brother we the south south guys are not with Nigeria. Think again bro. Get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by greypencils: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
The duo can choose to remain in Nigeria the Fulani's for all we care.... We are seeking only Igbo Biafra ..

Akwa Ibom people who are our ally are seeking their independent through IBOM Republic..
Una no get ally, not even Ibom republic. Have you ever asked for the opinion of Akwa Ibom people concerning Biafra? You'll be shocked. When Biafra leaves, it will be the South-East only.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Penguin2: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If the present SE wants this, then it should start romancing these people; else, it is on it's own. Venue, Kogi, Edo will not want IPOB wahala. Edo will remain in SS, donf dream about it. Ibos and Edo people are enemies for long. They will never bow to Ibos. The Oba of Benin will rather choose SW as the region is closer. So, forget Edo. Kogi can never join SE. Lol. Kogi has been saying it that it wants to be joined with SW. Kwara (af least 60% will join SW too). And do you think Benue will ever want to join ibos?

Delta that you used to relegate and call fake ibos. You people dont know anything ooo. They will never join you. The divorce they already have is ok for them. Delta? Merge with ibos again? Never. I know them well. In those days, I remember how ibos threatened and bullied this people. Called them different name. Osus, fake ibos, outcasts, etc. Ibo prefer to give her daughter to yoruba than delta. Delta? So that you can bully them again. Right? You no serious oo. Carry your 5 states and your wahala out of Nigeria, and form Biafra. its.. ok. I swear, it will not take you 5 years to start rimaing SS, SW, and NC for economical partnership. Mark my words.

Oga, ibos have destroyed enough. The truth is that no one wants to associate with the 5 states there. Your wahala too much. A beg, make them quickly let you go in peace. Una wahala too much. See them....dem never go dem wan deh cause another wahala call other people join. Una no fit take care of yourselves? Just causing wahala up and down. Rubbish! grin

If only you took time to read my post, you would have seen I said ‘some part of Edo’ and not the entire Edo.

Some part of Benue, not entire Benue.

Some part of Kogi, not entire Kogi.

Or do you have cognitive issues?

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Hardequnle: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=SRAROFDAVID post=107071261][/quote] come on bro. You sound like a military man. What if they don’t wanna join you? You for add Akwa Ibom sef.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:

Your JESUS IN YOUR BIBLE IS NUMBER ONE HEADSLAMER. He went further fall on his face ( HEAD SLAMMED ) TO WORSHIP GOD. MATHEW 26:39.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by bitbillionaire: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2021
These people surely have time and money to waste
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by discusant: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2021
nzeobi:
Another noise, if they are serious then they should use their representatives at the national assembly

Which National Assembly? The National Assembly is overpopulated by northern legislators drawn from the excess number of states (19+Abuja) proliferated in one northern region by northern soldiers. They maliciously used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in the northern region, but created only 17 states in the two southern regions. FRAUDULENT. Land mass or population is never used as criterion to proliferate too many states in an area with larger land mass in a country formed by different regions. There should have been more states in the TWO southern regions than in the ONE northern region.

Use your head to understand that no political restructuring will happen in the National Assembly because the northern legislators shall block restructuring with block votes.

Same way taking Biafra out of Nigeria cannot be voted for in the National Assembly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by nosmassam(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Make God answer the question fast
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Decency2020(f): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2021
tsdarkside:
the way things are now,ipob is more worst than boko haram....

northerners know the danger and want no part of anything boko haram again....

More worst?

Aboki English. Why not go and be speaking this type of grammar to your people and let people who want to go and kill themselves to go

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by LofiLogic: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2021
tsdarkside:
the way things are now,ipob is more worst than boko haram....

northerners know the danger and want no part of anything boko haram again....

Fool are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
Wake up from your dream guy. If u want to leave, leave with your five states.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by SRAROFDAVID: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Hardequnle:
come on bro. You sound like a military man. What if they don’t wanna join you? You for add Akwa Ibom sef.
no there is no doubt for akwaibom, I even prefers to have akwaibom than those ijaw people and those lost Igbo's in delta, I am rivers and I am a biafran number 1

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by MA23: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
K
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

If only you took time to read my post, you would have seen I said ‘some part of Edo’ and not the entire Edo.

Some part of Benue, not entire Benue.

Some part of Kogi, not entire Kogi.

Or do you have cognitive issues?

Stop been myopic, it's because of delusional sycophants like you that embarrass Ndigbo with your crass ignorance that I'm beginning to have worry about the Biafran struggle. It would seem you're one of those daft IPOB neophytes that think we need Non-Igbo minorities in Biafra even when it's been resoundingly made clear to you numbskulls by these minority groups that they want to part of Biafra; and why should we even need them? What would the likes of Edo, Kogi and other irrelevant groups you mentioned even contribute to the Igbo nation that we don't already have in abundance? the quintessential Biafra every sane and rational Igbo person should be fighting for is a HOMOGENEOUS IGBO NATION that should ONLY CONSIST of the current 5 SE states, then the Enuani part of Anioma (who have solidly and unapologetically promoted their Igboness and have thankfully not been infected by the identity crisis syndrome like their Ika/Ukwuani COUNTERPARTS) , then our Obigbo kith and kin, the Igbos in Benue state who have been crying and clamoring to be reunited with their Izzi kindreds in Ebonyi, then the Igbos in Kogi... and the Ndoni subgroups in Rivers state who have categorically come out on many occasions to state they are undiluted Igbos. These are the only groups that will make up the Igbo nation, we don't need a make Biafra a poisoned chalice by dragging useless minority groups into the struggle.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Gee64: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2021
I beg your pardon, to Biafra?
Hardequnle:
Please add southwest abeg.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by andyanders: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Esseite:
These ones are just looking for recognition like the "quit notice" of 2017 by AYCF put Yerima shettima in limelight..

You have killing in tens and increasing on a daily basis up North, but would rather ignore that.

The civil war lasted 3years, but Nigeria has been fighting the Bokoharam war for 10years now, the NE,NW,NC,SE,SW have lost thousands of lives and Trillions worth of Naira both in Equipments and allocations, but I guess that is not really important.
Don't mind them. Northerners reasons like the cow that gave birth to them, hence they roam arround the entire country with their cows that even reason better than them. They live in forest hence they behave like animals.

Boko haram has been in the north, killing, kidnapping and raping school children, they don't think about their own problem, but after southerners.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

This is the problem we keep having with ibos, anytime we think we can make them friends some ibos like you spill rubbish online.

No part of Ẹdo is going to be given out to anybody accept that and have peace else brace up for combat.

I wonder if the last civil war didn't teach some of you a lesson. Tribes in the SS have repeated it severally they don't want to be part of your Biafra. You keep trying to force them, it's just not gonna work.

It's time to start reasoning like an adult and drop your baby antics. Not even your 419 referendum will take place in another man's land. Gosh.

If you go through my last comments on this forum, I have been a strong supporter of the Biafran nation (Igbo nation), but trying to force others to join you is where ibos will make a lot of enemies which is what the Fulani government wants.

Be wise and carefully, no man is the strongest, even Israel which the Igbos believe they are related with gave up lands for peace sake.

It's better the Ibo nation start making allies than enemies, and that starts by respecting your neighbours wish.

Well said. But if lgbos succeeds in the push Nigeria will definitely disintegrate like former USSR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Racoon:
Since their brethren in collusion with some deluded southerners @ the NASS have refused to do the needful to peacefully allowing a referendum for anyone who is tired of this failed federation to exit, then let the law Court help us.

I can't continue to share a failed country with the likes of Sheikh Gumi, hisbah police, killer fulanis/bandits/ boko haram terrorists ethno-religious supremacist fanatics and their sympathizers in government.Good radiance to bad rubbish.Good luck to one Nigeria apologists

"The situation in Nigeria no longer allows anyone to sit on the fence, indifference is now a greater form of sin. Everyone must choose and stand up for what he/she believes in."
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Gee64: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2021
I need it.
WhatsApp number ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT.
Lifejack80:
And you think that's the right way to seek Exit undecided undecided

Please Hear THIS!!

If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nigerialabalaba: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Irresponsible Nigerian media dey catch cruise with una brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tinubu Camp Welcomes Defeat In Adamawa, Congratulates Governor Fintiri Of PDP / Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.