Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria (29861 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

Try General Ditari.

Lolz.. SMH..
YOU NO GET YARNS, JUST BE HUMBLE.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Mexicanbreed: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
nzeobi:
Another noise, if they are serious then they should use their representatives at the national assembly
The northerners are more serious abt igbos leaving Nigeria than the igbos, u ppl have representatives pressure them to sponsor bill on referendum, you want to leave Nigeria everyday u ppl moves in droves to other region, most of u dnt even travel to ur place until it's December

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

Am sure you have acess to the dictionary, and mind you don't deflate, i never said kano.
I asked precise questions about your terminology, if you can't answer them then I won't do it for you.
Let me give it straight to you: there are groups whose language has been subjectively judged to be close to some languages which have been named Igbo, that doesn't mean that there is any historical relation (one of Hitler's wrong thesis). There are also many Igbos whose grand parents migrated to everywhere in Nigeria (including Kano).
Now what we have are people in Enugu claiming lands outside the southeast with the pretext of Igbos being there.

The indigenous groups keep telling you they are not Igbo, you refuse to listen and insult them, those whose grandads migrated out of the southeast can migrate back. I am Anioma, I am Benin. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

Lolz.. SMH..
YOU NO GET YARNS, JUST BE HUMBLE.

I cannot be wasting my time talking to a nursery school child like u who know nothing at all.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

I cannot be wasting my time talking to a nursery school child like u who know nothing at all.

Taaa get out..
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

Let me explain it to you.
You will first reach the ones carved into Daura Katsina state,
Then you pay transport to the border of Kano state with Katsina.
And ask them the directions to the Ibos carved into Kano.

Truthvalue2:

I asked precise questions about your terminology, if you can't answer them then I won't do it for you.
Let me give it straight to you: there are groups whose language has been subjectively judged as close to some languages which have been named Igbo, that doesn't mean that there is any historical relation (one of Hitler's wrong thesis). There are also many Igbos whose grand parents migrated to everywhere in Nigeria (including Kano).
Now what we have are people in Enugu claiming lands outside the southeast with the pretext of Igbos being there.

The indigenous groups keep telling you they are not Igbo, you refuse to listen and insult them, those whose grandads migrated out of the southeast, can migrate back. I am Anioma, I am Benin. Deal with it.

Don't worry, the Indians carved into England will soon join you in clamouring for the lands on which they have supermarkets in london to be added to India.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by UCyril: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

Iliteracy is a curse.
How can u access the ocean.

Landlocked country are countries that can't connect the whole world through the oceans without passing through other countries Territories.
Not countries without small streams.

Azumini is landlocked too.

why do you people always result to insult when Biafra is being discussed. We can form alliance with Nigeria govt to use the Azumini sea route to access the ocean. That's why we need a peaceful breakup , mind you some igbos will still be in Nigeria as foreigners doing thier biz and paying tax. We just need our own country.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by McStoic(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

I am not against Biafra exceeding the 5 Ibo states but let them not try forcing anyone into it using the name referendum.

Ibos are in those regions and will vote as well. The indigenous peoples councils are the ones to decide if they want to be part of Biafra.

For example Ijaw Youth Council decide for the ijaw lands and so on, but that referendum stuff trust me it's not gonna hold.

You might think I don't wish the Ibo nation well but you're wrong, it is what it is.

No one is forcing anyone into any referendum. You are getting ahead of things. Every plebiscite of such has international umpires and protocols governing same. Do you think it's Igbos that will call for and oversee the process? UN will oversee it, so no cause for alarm.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by GreatBoss: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
UCyril:
why do you people always result to insult when Biafra is being discussed. We can form alliance with Nigeria govt to use the Azumini sea route to access the ocean. That's why we need a peaceful breakup , mind you some igbos will still be in Nigeria as foreigners doing thier biz and paying tax. We just need our own country.
How will azumini get to the ocean without begging to pass through other areas.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by nisai: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
lezz:
Aboki no dey waste time to exhibit their illiteracy.
grin grin
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by lezz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
nisai:
grin grin
bro the thing no vex you? Asking a court to do what it is not empowered to do?

These group is representing a region and people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by oluwaahmed: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Ibos are sick.
You want to force Niger delta you used to bully? grin Can you see? You are complaining Fulani and Hausa wont let you go, and you are showing symptoms of the same by holding on to Niger Delta who you dont recognize as Ibo. The Niger Delta deliberately parted ways with you cos of your attitude. Niger Delta that you fought and bullied seriously in those days. You cannot hand over your daughters to them, now, you want to force them with your madness. You are sick. Why is it that you are the ones talking, and the Niger Deltas arent talking or fighting with IPOB?

This is way you will be where you are (low state). You know you cannot exist alone; yet, you dey shout Biafra, dey shout Ipob. If we separate, the kind of tax you start paying in other regions will kill you, yet, you deserted your homes. You all ran away from your six states. The way Lagos will pursue you out, e go shock you.

Let me tell you the truth. You are all sick. See eh! You dont know what is wrong with you. As for me, I can never have business with Yi.bo who has not travelled out. Never and Never. Na so Yoruba dey call una for Lagos. "Yi.bo", always with pranks, and are mischievous.

See them. Dem wan lay claim to Niger Delta Oil. grin The same Niger Delta you bullied for many years who by chance escaped the bully after divorcing you via creation of their unique states.

For this whole period there has been trouble, Niger Delta has never been part of you. IPOB is in those 5 ibo states only. You have your region. Ojukwu your god created APGA (your political party) for you in those 5 states to leverage on. What is the result? You killed APGA within yourselves, then, became termites in ACN (SW), and CPC (North East) unification. You destroyed APGA, then went to PDP and destroy it too. You fought Jonathan seriously. Why una dey always be termites? Yours is to destroy and not build. The way you destroyed brands in Nigeria is well known. China knows you as the master of importing fake. Na to destroy be yours. For what? And if we talk, na war. This is why SW always says yes to what you want. But on the day of election, SW moves away from you. And you keep shouting foul play. Na by force to do what you want? Ibo is about forcing and bullying others to their will. And Yoruba knows how to treat your f.ck up. They will not kick you out of Lagos. In fact, make una claim Lagos by mouth, but see...they will keep checking you. Se una say your m.umu never do. grin

Dem wan take along niger delta people who have told you a long time ago dem no want you. Reality is right before you. Lol.

He said they will choose Biafra. Lol. Na so you go dey make mouth. Lol. Which Niger Delta is supporting your IPOB? Which one is shouting Nnamdi Kanu? So, you cant see it? I dont know how ibos behave carelessly. Cant you see they dont associate with your troubles? So, those are the people you have beating chests will follow you when you are kicked out of Nigeria?

See eh! Una go start another war protest say una wan join Nigeria back, and na one dirty slap una go chop to reset your brains again in your isolated state. Mark my words. Maybe your IPOB will start attacking Nigeria Delta cos they refuse to go with you. We go see. See eh... the Nigeria military will descend on you. You will understand the way they treated Biafra army like animals. You think say na the same politics dem dey play with IPOB and dem dey pamper you now. Dem go deploy Tucano jet level una cities if you try nonsense. These are two nations fighting - Biafra Vs Nigeria. You will understand what it is to cause trouble with a sovereign land of Nigeria which is Niger - Delta.

And its easy to build a wall around you so as to Isolate you. See eh! Fulani and Huasa will be the first to mount pressure on Abuja to waste money on the project. We know it's a waste, but they will do it cos they do not just want you. It's your small oil they want. And you know the truth. You better realise now that SS and SW are your friends and learn how to unite with them. This your stubbornness will keep making you suffer. Just beating chests on top nothing. grin

My advice to ibo is that it is not too late. Let us separate south and north by sense. Join SW and SS. And stylishly form a partnership with Israel. No reason why you should separate yourselves. If you will quit, leave with the remaining south. Romance other south and leave if you all decide to instead of just beating chests. You did Biafra and failed. Instead of you to learn lessons from your failure, and not allow the mistakes happen again. But nope, una dey beat chests about. Who asked you to destroy APGA? Now, you have seen you are the least powerful region in Nigeria. How the mighty has fallen. Even Niger Delta doesnt want you again; yet, you dont want to accept andcorrect your mistakes. Na to dey bully around. Too sad!

Another dull brain has quoted me in error. I did not read ur article as your first sentence disqualified any form of intelligence quotient in ur write up. Am sure if I read it I won't be wrong
Thanks
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by nisai: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
lezz:
bro the thing no vex you? Asking a court to do what it is not empowered to do?

These group is representing a region and people.
grin grin I no surprise na. U don finish talk already.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Let me give it straight to you: there are groups whose language has been subjectively judged to be close to some languages which have been named Igbo, that doesn't mean that there is any historical relation (one of Hitler's wrong thesis). There are also many Igbos whose grand parents migrated to everywhere in Nigeria (including Kano).

The indigenous groups keep telling you they are not Igbo, you refuse to listen and insult them, those whose grandads migrated out of the southeast can migrate back. I am Anioma, I am Benin. Deal with it.
Benin man claiming Anioma, Oba must be proud of you

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by valirex: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Born warriors you lost gelegele

Born warriors benin surrendered to biafran forces in 24hrs

Born warriors king was exiled

Talkative grin Gelegele is part of Benin, you can say whatever you want it doesn't change a thing. It's just like me saying Ebonyi is Fulani land.

Clown grin
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by OderaOdesigo: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Does it matter...

At least Benin Republic is still providing IDP for your refugees...from SW.

What is the point.?

grin grin grin. Very typical of senseless, drowning clowns: you point out the danger and errors in the positions they’re taking but rather than be sensible enough to realise the errors of their ways, they point to someone else who took the same step and broke all the bones in his body but did not die.

You are so dumb you should be in the Guiness book of world records.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Biafrarep(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

I'm not a biafra advocate though
But I appreciate your insights
It validates the psych ops that I spoke about earlier
Hence you have a point
I only spoke on my personal experience
I have even heard the ones from Rivers say that they will chase us away from Port Harcourt undecided

Who is saying such? Which brings to the question again, who owns P.H?

Both ikwerre and Okirika are claiming joint ownership of P.H. So which people among them will make such statement?

If Igbos secede from Nigeria, Asa, Ndoki, Omuma, Ndoni, Etche etc would most likely want to join for their own self preservation, based on the points I stated earlier. Now, that would automatically leave the ikwerrres on a limbo. They will become a minority at the mercy of Ijaws. The Ijaws would start laying claim to p.h again through their affinity with Okirika and viola we would have a worse version of "old Rivers State" when ikwerrres were made subservient under Ijaws.

Again, when we go with Obigbo as part of Biafra, P.H will be a stone throw away from our borders.

So, if an ijaw man should make such statement in bold, I will understand but if an ikwerrre makes it, then the person is ignorant and doesn't know what he is wishing for.

But left for me, Biafra does not need P.H, forget about the revenue that is coming from there, it is mainly due to the port activities and oil industry, and we know those bringing in the port revenue. Under Biafra, we would have our own port somewhere at Obehie or anywhere else and coupled with the oil and gas resources around the boundaries of Imo, Rivers and Abia States, we would develop another economic zone there. So P.H will definitely decline drastically. I can't even imagine a P.H without Igbos, it would be a dead zone.

Believe me, the major reason why Northerners and every other person are fighting against Igbos leaving Nigeria is because they understand that Nigeria will become hugely unattractive for others to remain in it and once other Southerners and middle belt realize that Igbos are about to leave, they too will fight to break free.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by UCyril: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
GreatBoss:

How will azumini get to the ocean without begging to pass through other areas.
there are so many landlocked countries that are doing well. Beside once there's Biafra that place become international water way back by UN.
That place shouldn't be a problem to you people at least the igbos are not controlling ur oil which has always been what u people desire. Having access to 0.001% of the sea will not affect ur economy in anyway.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Redcrafton: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

grin grin grin. Very typical of senseless, drowning clowns: you point out the danger and errors in the positions they’re taking but rather than be sensible enough to realise the errors of their ways, they point to someone else who took the same step and broke all the bones in his body but did not die.

You are so dumb you should be in the Guiness book of world records.

E pain this slow fellow...

So asserting that the powerful Igbos who have as much as $10b from diaspora remittance per year...will be like Benin Republic who have been helping your refugee kinsmen...will certainly book a place for you in the world book of extreme dull people.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Igboid: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
chemgee:

This is a very sick comment.
Everyone has the right to determine their identity & stand. You can't know the history/ancestry/culture of a people more than them. Why is it difficult for some of you Igbos to respect others for their stand? Must everyone support your cause?

Igbophobia
Identity crisis
Benin Slave
Oba Anus
Treachery
Even wishing them genocide...

All these words are flying because they have different opinions, or claim not to be from your stalk. Tufiakwa.

Better go and find healing o. The war ended over fifty years ago. Stop letting politicians use your head... Coz whether you like it or not, they are the chief manipulators behind all these dramas in Nigeria.

Bia! Isi adikwa gi mma?

Where exactly did Ndiigbo force anyone to join us.
You are not serious. NIGERIA is dead and Ndiigbo will get ourselves untangled from the mess called NIGERIA.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Biafrarep(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

The northerners are more serious abt igbos leaving Nigeria than the igbos, u ppl have representatives pressure them to sponsor bill on referendum, you want to leave Nigeria everyday u ppl moves in droves to other region, most of u dnt even travel to ur place until it's December

You people like believing your own lies. A house of reps member from Igbo speaking part of Rivers State asked for referendum on the floor of House and he was almost mobbed to death. I think he name is Chinda.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

Let me give it straight to you: there are groups whose language has been subjectively judged as close to some languages which have been named Igbo, that doesn't mean that there is any historical relation (one of Hitler's wrong thesis). There are also many Igbos whose grand parents migrated to everywhere in Nigeria (including Kano).

These are the ezaas a sub igbo group located in benue state. Who have fully identified as part of the igbo groups.. There identities where not restricted to language alone, market days, yam festivals, masquerades, child name ceremonies, and deities displayed most similarities in relation to there kits and kin in the south east.

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2021/01/07/indigenous-igbos-of-benue-state-honors-abba-moro-and-others-in-cultural-festival/

These are the ndokis (another igbo group) of river state,carved from abia state with full pointer of there history.

https://guardian.ng/art/egwu-onwa-among-the-ndoki-of-rivers-state/.

And there are Omoku, Egbema etc, All these groups are aboriginal owners of their lands.

Much there are groups like the Ikwerres, ogbia, that have fully I dentified as a distinct tribe of the own, there are also other subgroups who fully I dentified as igbo.
Like you said your Benin and anioma, there are also a large portion of ANIOMA indegene who fully identify as IGBO which your obvouious of that fact.

https://www.ibusa.net/mysite/anioma.htm.

Nobody is claiming any land as you humorously stated above, what they are saying is, there are indegenous IGBO ETHIC GROUPS found in others state that existed even before the creation of those federal states. And they should be given the opportunity to speak and choose where they belong in the face of a referendum.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Igboid: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthvalue2:

You people in the southeast have mental problems, you are basically agitating for an other people ! What is wrong with you ? Who made you spokesman for a people to whom you do not belong ?

Let people talk for themselves !
I am actually Anioma and I stand with my acestral country and emperor Benin empire.

It is incredible how self centered you guys are.

Lol!
You are not Anioma, I can assure you of that.
You are an impostor, a shameless unity beggar.
Enuani people are Igbos and I can speak for them as fellow Igbos since we are all one!

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Igboid: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Biafrarep:

You people like believing your own lies. A house of reps member from Igbo speaking part of Rivers State asked for referendum on the floor of House and he was almost mobbed to death. I think he name is Chinda.

Please, Chinda is an Ikwerre man.
Ndiigbo has nothing to do with Ndi Bini Ikwerre. grin

The Igbos in Rivers are Obiigbo, Egbema and maybe Ndoni (these ones have not made their stance clear).

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by pazzini: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Zooposki:

You want to grab other indigenous ethnic groups into Biafra? Ayam not understanding. Are you going to kill them off if they refuse to come with you?
He just said the truth bro. Some parts of Benue State e.g. my place, we have several similarities with the Igbos than some tribes within Benue yet we are seen as people from the North.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

These are the ezaas a sub igbo group located in benue state. Who have fully identified as part of the igbo groups.. There identities where not restricted to language alone, market days, yam festivals, masquerades, child name ceremonies, and deities displayed most similarities in relation to there kits and kin in the south east.

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2021/01/07/indigenous-igbos-of-benue-state-honors-abba-moro-and-others-in-cultural-festival/

These are the ndokis (another igbo group) of river state,carved from abia state with full pointer of there history.

https://guardian.ng/art/egwu-onwa-among-the-ndoki-of-rivers-state/.

And there are Omoku, Egbema etc, All these groups are aboriginal owners of their lands.

Much there are groups like the Ikwerres, ogbia, that have fully I dentified as a distinct tribe of the own, there are also other subgroups who fully I dentified as igbo.
Like you said your Benin and anioma, there are also a large portion of ANIOMA indegene who fully identify as IGBO which your obvouious of that fact.

https://www.ibusa.net/mysite/anioma.htm.

Nobody is claiming any land as you humorously stated above, what they are saying is, there are indegenous IGBO ETHIC GROUPS found in others state that existed even before the creation of those federal states. And they should be given the opportunity to speak and choose where they belong in the face of a referendum.

I don't know of any Anioma group claiming biafra, All Anioma I know claims Benin ancestry. To the best of my recollection, almost all groups, if not all groups in Rivers have claimed Benin ancestry.

Everybody should be allowed to speak, and will be allowed to speak, the problem is that when your Enugu neighbors don't like the people's speech, they start attacking the people.

What I am saying is simple: don't speak on behalf of my people, Anioma traditional rulers enjoy the privilege of speaking on behalf of the Anioma people. Enugu boys keep deluding themselves into believing that right is theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgYb8qT1do8
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Another dull brain has quoted me in error. I did not read ur article as your first sentence disqualified any form of intelligence quotient in ur write up. Am sure if I read it I won't be wrong
Thanks
Direct straight to you mama and papa. If you can call me dull brain, it's your mama who is a dull brain. She did not train you well. And your father is useless to not give you proper social media etiquette. Anything you say in response, your mama and papa are the ones you are directing it to. Lack of home training.

Yi.bo parading himself as oluwaahmed. This is how far you have relegated yourselves. Your mama needs a real slap in the face to reset her brain cos she messed up bringing you up. No home training at all.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
julaion:

Illiterate like you,who told you Igbo don't have oil or sea port.....do you know how many Igbo states makes up niger Delta oil producing area
. Useless fool. Who told you south south states are parts of biafra? You see how stupid and foolish you are. The Last time I checked, igbos has 5 states with no seaports nor natural resources
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Mexicanbreed: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Biafrarep:

Mr man they don't ask for referendum because it's not in the constitution, bills are sponsored to recognize referendum first and am 1000% sure no igbo man has ever done that, if you ppl are serious abt biafra then do the needful and stop disturbing our ears with unnecessary noise with the destruction of you own zone. Even though u make MNK the president of Nigeria he can not divide Nigeria, ur leaders know u guys are dumb so after election they the share biafran flag to u guys to continue the biafran struggle so that u ppl can't pressure them on good governance because u ppl will be occupied with biafra until the next election.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by ggood: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s not Southeast that will be exited alone.

It’s the entire old Eastern region.

With Anioma in Delta state.

And some part of Edo, Kogi and Benue.

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the balls.

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
South south is not joining u in ur Biafra
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

...but the aniomas killed other leaders in the coup, which caused the war that resulted in the death of millions of Igbos..

How about that...you hypocritical and greedy fellow?
. Big fool. Go and read up the history of the war.Igbos are failures and will continue to fail. My dear delta is not part of ur stupid Biafra nor any states in south south
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Redcrafton: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Big fool. Go and read up the history of the war.Igbos are failures and will continue to fail. My dear delta is not part of ur stupid Biafra nor any states in south south

You p-p- big utter bigger f-ol.

Which useless history....?

Is is the one that are banned so that slow character like you won't know the truth?

Which tribe is delta?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting / You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.