Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria (29882 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Economy of South East is irrelevant... they contribute zero to Nigeria Economy, that is why Sit at home in East doesn't have any impact on Nigeria economy and other parts of Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Atlast everything is coming to an end
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Terrier99: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
I support it

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s not Southeast that will be exited alone.

It’s the entire old Eastern region.

With Anioma in Delta state.

And some part of Edo, Kogi and Benue.

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the balls.

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
What are you saying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
While they're at it, can they kindly make room for the South South to follow suit?

We're overwhelmingly tired of sharing the same breathing space with a specie of humans who attach more value to livestock than human lives.

This is a welcomed development in its entirety!

5 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!

You forgot to add Lagos.

Piggiddioottt amaka grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Esseite:
These ones are just looking for recognition like the "quit notice" of 2017 by AYCF put Yerima shettima in limelight..

You have killing in tens and increasing on a daily basis up North, but would rather ignore that.

The civil war lasted 3years, but Nigeria has been fighting the Bokoharam war for 10years now, the NE,NW,NC,SE,SW have lost thousands of lives and Trillions worth of Naira both in Equipments and allocations, but I guess that is not really important.
Thanks
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Geeman2006: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen aboki man when get sense..

U still dey village that's why. tongue

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by uthlaw: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Best News ever... Yaruba Muslims can continue their joint headslamming with their fulani counterpart in one Nijiara for all we care...grin grin .. E sweet me die... IPOB ride on with your liberation struggling, we are solidly behind you

oga u don't need to mention Yoruba.whereas, SS are not going with you people,why can't you mentioned them instead of Yorub youa....is yoruba your real problem!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by TimeTraveller: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Economy of South East is irrelevant... they contribute zero to Nigeria Economy, that is why Sit at home in East doesn't have any impact on Nigeria economy and other parts of Nigeria

Gbam!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
You keep talking rubbish
You mean to say that economic centres like Onitsha and Aba are not contributing to Nigeria?
This is comment that only unexposed functional illiterates make

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!

One fly-over for you and your kinsmen!

You're wise beyond your size!
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Lemme sit down and be looking how "the dot will escape from the circle".

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Emergingnation1(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
oga u don't need to mention Yoruba.whereas, SS are not going with you people,why can't you mentioned them instead of Yorub youa....is yoruba your real problem!
The duo can choose to remain in Nigeria the Fulani's for all we care.... We are seeking only Igbo Biafra ..

Akwa Ibom people who are our ally are seeking their independent through IBOM Republic..

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by DaRenewed(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Yorubas will say “Ibi a fé gbin igi sí, igi ti ń wù níbè”

3 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2021
So after so long, this is when nairaland is bringing up this old news?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by uthlaw: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

This is the problem we keep having with ibos, anytime we think we can make them friends some ibos like you spill rubbish online.

No part of Ẹdo is going to be given out to anybody accept that and have peace else brace up for combat.

I wonder if the last civil war didn't teach some of you a lesson. Tribes in the SS have repeated it severally they don't want to be part of your Biafra. You keep trying to force them, it's just not gonna work.

It's time to start reasoning like an adult and drop your baby antics. Not even your 419 referendum will take place in another man's land. Gosh.

If you go through my last comments on this forum, I have been a strong supporter of the Biafran nation (Igbo nation), but trying to force others to join you is where ibos will make a lot of enemies which is what the Fulani government wants.

Be wise and carefully, no man is the strongest, even Israel which the Igbos believe they are related with gave up lands for peace sake.

It's better the Ibo nation start making allies than enemies, and that starts by respecting your neighbours wish.
bless you my broda.... that how another idiot mentioned Yoruba!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Now that you have mentioned the Yorubas in your reply, do you now feel better?

Emergingnation1:
Best News ever... Yaruba Muslims can continue their joint headslamming with their fulani counterpart in one Nijiara for all we care...grin grin .. E sweet me die... IPOB ride on with your liberation struggling, we are solidly behind you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Paradigms: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2021
It's very absurd to keep fighting to preserve an inorganic entity like nigERia. Let everyone go back to their root.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Kaiser20: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2021
★Northern coalitions should solve:

★Terrorism , Islamic bandits ...etc
★Schools and institutions are closed
★No freedom of movement in the North
★IDP camps everywhere, refugee in your own cities
★Kidnaping every day
★Boko Haram and Bandits have parallel government in all the northern states.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by wink2015(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

This is the problem we keep having with ibos, anytime we think we can make them friends some ibos like you spill rubbish online.

No part of Ẹdo is going to be given out to anybody accept that and have peace else brace up for combat.

I wonder if the last civil war didn't teach some of you a lesson. Tribes in the SS have repeated it severally they don't want to be part of your Biafra. You keep trying to force them, it's just not gonna work.

It's time to start reasoning like an adult and drop your baby antics. Not even your 419 referendum will take place in another man's land. Gosh.

If you go through my last comments on this forum, I have been a strong supporter of the Biafran nation (Igbo nation), but trying to force others to join you is where ibos will make a lot of enemies which is what the Fulani government wants.

Be wise and carefully, no man is the strongest, even Israel which the Igbos believe they are related with gave up lands for peace sake.

It's better the Ibo nation start making allies than enemies, and that starts by respecting your neighbours wish.

You are correct with the points you raised.

Igbos want to swallow the minorities in the south south region just because they are blessed with crude oil, seaport,

But they will be disappointed.

They better stick to Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia state.

Any attempt to take over the minorities land and force them into Biafra will be resisted.

The United Nation will not even approve such oppressive acts.

The yorubas did not consider taking over Kwara state, Kogi state and parts of the old mid west region ( Edo )

They just respect themselves by focusing on Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti state, Osun state.

What is the problem with the Igbos?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Emmasnoop(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Pharoah let my people go

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2021
UCyril:
well said, igbos should leave the minorities and go for igbo nation that includes igbos in delta, rivers,edo, cross rivers and benue State. If the minorities are interested in Biafra they should fight for it.

Oga, respect yourself!
There are no minorities in Cross River that exclusively belong to the Igbos. Some of you just sit down to concoct retarded writeups and analysis while ignoring the factual realities of it.

The issue of any South South state or region joining a Biafran nation remains a sole decision of the individuals concerned. Do not under any circumstances seek to forcefully or slyly annex any part of Cross River in particular to the Igbos. If you're seeking a referendum based separation from the Nigerian state, it would amount to a colossal error on your part to seek to force another region to being a part of Biafra.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by rosechika1994: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2021
I'm from Rivers state, please join us in the suit o, we want to exit from Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by uthlaw: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
The duo can choose to remain in Nigeria the Fulani's for all we care.... We are seeking only Igbo Biafra ..

Akwa Ibom people who are our ally are seeking their independent through IBOM Republic..
you don't need to care for what is not your business.... fight for your referendum and leave others out of it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Objection!... If you don't want ogun to kill you and your parasitic generations, EXIT ODUA REPUBLIC ALONG asap o!
And May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
If the present SE wants this, then it should start romancing these people; else, it is on it's own. Benue, Kogi, Edo will not want IPOB wahala. Edo will remain in SS, don't dream about it. Ibos and Edo people are enemies for long. They will never bow to Ibos. The Oba of Benin will rather choose SW as the region is closer. So, forget Edo. Kogi can never join SE. Lol. Kogi has been saying it that it wants to be joined with SW. Kwara (at least 60% will join SW too). And do you think Benue will ever want to join ibos?

Delta that you used to relegate and call fake ibos. You people dont know anything ooo. They will never join you. The divorce they already have is ok for them. Delta? Merge with ibos again? Never. I know them well. In those days, I remember how ibos threatened and bullied these people. Called them different name. Osu, fake ibos, outcasts, etc. Ibo prefer to give her daughter to yoruba than delta. Delta? So that you can bully them again. Right? You no serious oo. Carry your 5 states and your wahala out of Nigeria, and form Biafra. its.. ok. I swear, it will not take you 5 years to start romancing SS, SW, and NC for economical partnership. Mark my words.

Oga, ibos have destroyed enough. The truth is that no one wants to associate with the 5 states there. Your wahala too much. A beg, make them quickly let you go in peace. Una wahala too much. See them....dem never go dem wan deh cause another wahala call other people join. Una no fit take care of yourselves? Just causing wahala up and down. Rubbish! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Hardequnle: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Please add southwest abeg.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Spy360(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2021
realstars:
if this not another fake news, that means greater thing will soon happen.
Oyigboupdate2 should comment in this.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Racoon:
Since their brethren in collusion with some deluded southerners @ the NASS have refused to do the needful to peacefully allowing a referendum for anyone who is tired of this failed federation to exit, then let the law Court help us.

I can't continue to share a failed country with the likes of Sheikh Gumi, hisbah police, killer fulanis/bandits/ boko haram terrorists ethno-religious supremacist fanatics and their sympathizers in government.Good radiance to bad rubbish.Good luck to one Nigeria apologists

"The situation in Nigeria no longer allows anyone to sit on the fence, indifference is now a greater form of sin. Everyone must choose and stand up for what he/she believes in."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/we-stand-by-bishop-kukahs-statement-on-nations-woes-catholic-secretariat/amp/
What's stopping Igbo representatives in the National Assembly to ask for a seccesion clause to be included in our constitution?

9 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Penguin2: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

Have you asked the Umuezekoha people of Benue and they said they are not going to be part of Biafra?

Have asked the Nsukka and Anambra people that were put into Kogi state?

Have asked the Igbanke people of Edo state?

You are laying the basis of your claim on politically motivated idiots who were bought with penny to spew trash.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by lezz(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll / Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies / Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.