Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28151 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by komodapson(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Not all sex is enjoyable.
After some sex, nah vexation go follow.
I kid you not bro

Of cause, not all are pleasurable......some of us do go through Post Coital disorder. Seeing the lady in ? like_______________
(can't even explain)
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Congrats to you dear

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

A lady !! smiley
Oh wow!!! You seem to be a very wonderful lady. Just the lady I want to be my girlfriend
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Oh wow!!! You seem to be a very wonderful lady. Just the lady I want to be my girlfriend

Lmao hahahaha.

I have a boyfriend wink...
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
cbrass:

is that not too short? december is just some weeks away cheesy

GOD created the heaven and earth in six days, few weeks is too long for HIM
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lmao hahahaha.

I have a boyfriend wink...

Good morning dear. OK please can we be just friends? Please WhatsApp me 08100553547
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by cbrass(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

GOD created the heaven and earth in six days, few weeks is too long for HIM

hmm...i like your faith.I will like to meet you if you don't mind.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2021
solasoulmusic:
is there anything wrong with wanting deeper love. I already have my dreams grin hope we don’t drag men sha cause I no know Wetin be Dey there …there are men who do exhibit 1-10 and their not confused….sometimes they are trapped because of they have a kid they love more than the way they are treated billionaires sef looking for a peer to grow with who will help build a multimillion dollar business not an anchor.

I want to try that deeper love thing. If you have a slim body with a nice ass and you can appear at my location in at most 30mins time, let's do it then
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2021
DavidHarry:

I want to try that deeper love thing. If you have a slim body with a nice ass and you can appear at my location in at most 30mins time, let's do it then
lol just like that … body no be my problem looking a man who is satisfied with one design
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
solasoulmusic:
lol just like that … body no be my problem looking a man who is satisfied with one design

What does that mean?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by professore(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nice
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
DavidHarry:

What does that mean?
not into random hookups etc wanna know what’s in your soul
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by bluepipsFX: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
solasoulmusic:

@solasoulmusic
Na ur type I bin dey find
Connect with me on WhatsApp, let's run things
Na quality love I dey find oo, I no get time for hookup, let's get serious

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2021
solasoulmusic:

What's in my soul is beyond words alone. You perceive it, it's spiritual and ever pure. Meditate on this

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2021
bluepipsFX:

@solasoulmusic
Na ur type I bin dey find
Connect with me on WhatsApp, let's run things
Na quality love I dey find oo, I no get time for hookup, let's get serious

How you take know she be your type
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
DavidHarry:

What's in my soul is beyond words alone. You perceive it, it's spiritual and ever pure. Meditate on this
ok I will thank you
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sanmel(f): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
walkingshadow911:

lol@pringlegringringrin

dm me whenever you are feeling boredom jare
don't be shy gringringrin lets Pringle grin
Lol... Ok nar..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sanmel(f): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
ehix89:
Lets get you outta this state ASAP
Oya nau..
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sanmel(f): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
lasisi69:
mehn... I love your page cheesy
cheesy Maka why nar

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by lasisi69(f): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
kiss
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by ehix89(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sanmel:
Oya nau..
Lol...took a while before you made up your mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.