Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28136 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by holysaint1(m): 3:41am On Nov 11, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
No relationship grin grin grin grin
Still trusting God to give me a wonderful life partner this year...HE is capable

This year weh don almost finish laidis
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Hayee(f): 5:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:

You have my approval to be a gold digger
if you think that is what will make men get addicted to you.
No problem more financial benefits to me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Juoflife1(f): 5:13am On Nov 11, 2021
I have all.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by muheeb01(m): 5:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm almost all the listed above....but you need better agbo or burantashi to satisfy these people...As a man,If you need one or more that will make you thank me later dm me check my signature
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Many people are not married here yet enjoying what married people enjoy.

It is the ladies I pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2021
muheeb01:
Hmmm almost all the listed above....but you need better agbo or burantashi to satisfy these people...As a man,If you need one or more that will make you thank me later dm me check my signature

Is there really a cure for diabetes?

I have a friend who is so much in need of a curative herb. She presently injects herself with insulin.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Chatflick(m): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Lols! Auntie eye yam not dating myself, eye yam dating a loyal cool headed sweet honeylicious loving and supportive Igbo, Anambra, Nigerian girl.
Chai. Igbo girls are the best jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by cbrass(m): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2021
HayTerran:

Comrade, Kai now. I see what you tryna do there. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 5:54am On Nov 11, 2021
debbydams:
whala for we wey Neva even get husband grin,God when embarassed

Come Lagos.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Thryphosa(m): 6:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Peace of mind ni o, peace to me is more than everything. I'm always in hurry to go home after work to see my wife and children. God bless you more dear wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection
You see number 9 is everything, is don't joke with that,
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Pweetyccee(f): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Everything
D love, D caring, D sex wink and so on
Even with my stubbornness z still stay by my side

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:

When a Nigerian girl, wants you to make her a wife
She cooks sumptuous food for you regularly.

I appreciate that.
Haaaaa!!! ..grin grin

You guys eeeh..lol

Vibe killers.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Davash222:

Put your mind on 20Billion Dollars, I want to check something.

cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by mankind9(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm currently in a peaceful, stress-free relationship. A "mind your business" kind of relationship. If you are able to keep this kind of relationship for a long time, you might find fault with any other relationship that doesn't give you peace of mind.
Please for those who are single and needing someone to start a serious relationship with, make sure you find yourself. Make sure you are comfortable with being alone, make sure you love yourself enough. If not, don't go and join yourself withj someone's son or daughter and frustrate them with your low self esteem and bitterness. This is because if your are not happy being alone, you won't be happy being with someone, especially someone you didn't grow up with. The worst kind of loneliness strikes when the great expectations you had about being with someone is not met.

That is a profound line there. You are spot on dear. I feel like giving you a kiss on your forehead.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Myer(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.

Yea na mostly hoes full 9ja now.
But on the flipside which enjoyments dey for girls to date Nigerian guys like you?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Toks2008:

Come Lagos.
u wan use me do ritual abi grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy
mankind9:

That is a profound line there. You are spot on dear. I feel like giving you a kiss on your forehead.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2021
spartoo:

Reply your DMs

lol, let me not talk
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2021
KarinaLove:
I am not in a relationship

Hmmm. Why?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2021
timmy1thtrh:
I am very happy in my relationship and I like the fact that my partner and I understand each other, we have the same goals and values. By the way, we met on the Internet at https://www.together2night.com/. Of course, we did not plan a serious relationship when we met, but we talked a lot and realized that we were created for each other.
Advertising scam chat site… mtchew

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Everything
D love, D caring, D sex wink and so on
Even with my stubbornness z still stay by my side

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Toks2008:

Is there really a cure for diabetes?

I have a friend who is so much in need of a curative herb. She presently injects herself with insulin.

No cure for now. No need to waste money on herb merchant.
I also have a friend who has been doing that from teenage age. No cure till date
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by sabiboy2(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Me I am not in a relationship oh.

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection
[/quote]
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by missyblissy: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

All and more ����
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Das1mama: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Davash222:

Put your mind on 20Billion Dollars, I want to check something.

cheesy cheesy
Bro abeg no vex o, u b mad man. Na original Mr discouragement u be. Chai!!.......
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Das1mama: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2021
muheeb01:
U are always advertising products that will send your own fellow men to there early graves. Kai money root of all ........ Complete am
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Taiwx(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2021
I don't have a gf
I'm not planning on having one
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by jimtemi1: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2021
placeofallure:
I am enjoying everything, especially number 2. My husband pampers me like a baby. When you have that, you will have all the other ones He's made promises and he's keeping to them. God bless him abundantly.
I love woman who pray for there Husband.. Not the whala own.. Thoe I enjoy almost everything written but when her whala come like this, I will question my self y I get married... But marriage is full of ups n down.. I love her still because her coming to my life is a blessing

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.
Its davash on this one
BAD GUY grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Unie30: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

Peace of Mind. She gives me peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.