Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28152 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Valuc: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2021
EkehPraise:
I am enjoying all of the above and more. The one that sweets me the most is that she's a very good cook cheesy
She cooks well in the bedroom and boardroom
Abeg make una patronize me so I can wife her come Valentine next year cry
I can supply you rice and Beans in bags and burantashi grin
and na person daughter u don test drive finish like dis even wen u never marry her...

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2021
DavidHarry:

Lol dey there
is there anything wrong with wanting deeper love. I already have my dreams grin hope we don’t drag men sha cause I no know Wetin be Dey there …there are men who do exhibit 1-10 and their not confused….sometimes they are trapped because of they have a kid they love more than the way they are treated billionaires sef looking for a peer to grow with who will help build a multimillion dollar business not an anchor.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
I dey enjoy ma singleSHIP No girlfriend,no problem.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by winner37(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Any relationship that money is not invested is likely to collapse ...

How I wished I didn't get into the last relationship that ended up in the police station simply because i asked her not to leave with me just come spend a night go in the morning she disagree ...

A girl will die fir you if you have ,living a luxury lifestyle. Nothing you will from any girl who is not your wife than sex and you will be spending.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by sixtus3606(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

All. Except No. 10. Name dey protect her. �
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.
Bro no be lie. You don talk am finish
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
No enjoyment abeg. Na konji i blame

No be lie bro...
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
muheeb01:
Dating a nigeria girl will only attract billing upon billing without adding anything to your life,some are exceptional tho but rare...my only focus now is to treat as many people that I can with what I know how to do best,with my herbs.

You're right bro

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
muheeb01:
Dating a nigeria girl will only attract billing upon billing without adding anything to your life,some are exceptional tho but rare...my only focus now is to treat as many people that I can with what I know how to do best,with my herbs.
What kind of herbs do you sell?
What the use of it?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I'm enjoying dick.... He's good in bed ....... smiley
Wait are you a Lady or a guy?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
debbydams:
whala for we wey Neva even get husband grin,God when embarassed

God has sent me to answer your prayers.
I want to wife you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
placeofallure:
I am enjoying everything, especially number 2. My husband pampers me like a baby. When you have that, you will have all the other ones He's made promises and he's keeping to them. God bless him abundantly.

Congrats to you dear
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:

Nice one.
hello Debby ma'am
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Sanmel:
Lol.. Oppression everywhere, fear no dey let me open my IG account again sef
What's causing the fear dear?
Toasters?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Bro no be lie.. You don talk am finish
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:

Good girls still exist avoid slay queen.
You're right bro
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Sirlins:
My debit alert
Lol bro... I taya ooo
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Mvena:

Am enjoying everything o

Please can I come and enjoy with you?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

you must be dating yourself uncle
Lol babe you harsh ooo. Lol
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2021
kaycshine:
There's no Enjoyment dating a broke ass Nigerian man that will just pour his frustration on you and target destroy the bearing of your virgina tueh

Come lets date. Whats your location?
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Hotzone:

If ur daddy didn’t enjoy ur mummy I wonder if na tree u for emerge from

Not all sex is enjoyable.
After some sex, nah vexation go follow.
I kid you not bro

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by abdulkareemm: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2021
stanliwise:

No cure for now. No need to waste money on herb merchant.
I also have a friend who has been doing that from teenage age. No cure till date
I have somethings you can use that Allah will use as means to stop the stress, connect me on WhatsApp 08088701680
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Fresh34:
Make I dey enjoy my Australia girl, she no dey give me wahala..I too suffer from Naija babes hand

Brother man, hold am tight.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Wait are you a Lady or a guy?

A lady !! smiley
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Sanmel:
It used to be all and more.. But now a single Pringle cry cry
lol@pringlegringringrin

dm me whenever you are feeling boredom jare
don't be shy gringringrin lets Pringle grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by spartoo: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
debbydams:
lol, let me not talk

Reply mine first
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Mvena(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Please can I come and enjoy with you?

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Youngthug69(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Relationship ke,,omo na money be my relationship joo tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdulkareemm:
I have somethings you can use that Allah will use as means to stop the stress, connect me on WhatsApp 08088701680
never mind
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by nakamoraa(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen i am currently enjoying all...
My baby is Aku Chinyere Nwata.
Ama taking her to the alter soon.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nemesis504: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Evolutionlove:

That Is It, You have to select and choose your own problem and headache and start living with It. There Is no two ways about It. Only "FEW STRONG MEN" can live alone without WoMEN. Most Men can't live without WoMEN but Most WoMEN can live fantastically without Men. Adios.....
You are the biggest liar of the century my God is not women that are crying in churches because of men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.