Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28133 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by IbileIfe: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Loyalty.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Beautyblac(f): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
None
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by wisdomkid: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Havesomesense:

I wish you new sxx positions. �

The same girls wey people dey scatter an you wan use style enter here grin grin grin grin

Na make Women confident reach 9,999% for Naija.. guys go curse them finish online, com still dey beg them for dm, private messages and whatsapp.. lolz
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by koolaid87: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Furo
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by spartoo: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
debbydams:
whala for we wey Neva even get husband grin,God when embarassed

Reply your DMs
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
1-10 once the smoke clears
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Basicend: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.

True bro. . I get brain.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by darichlife: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
timmy1thtrh:
I am very happy in my relationship and I like the fact that my partner and I understand each other, we have the same goals and values. By the way, we met on the Internet at https://www.together2night.com/. Of course, we did not plan a serious relationship when we met, but we talked a lot and realized that we were created for each other.
Professional marketer.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Basicend: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fresh34:
Make I dey enjoy my Australia girl, she no dey give me wahala..I too suffer from Naija babes hand

Lol.

Naija babes are not smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Conwarden: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Timblaze(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Free browsering
Free airtime
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Timblaze(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Free browsering
Free airtime��
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Pharaohny: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na mumu dey enter relationship
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Melaninprincess(f): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Everything but you see that "Gifts" has to be the best part of it all.

He just got me an Oraimo freepods 3 after I told him that I loved it when I saw it on their site.

You can get yours too if you follow the link in my signature
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by cbrass(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
debbydams:
how o?

see as brothers plenty here, also why don't you have s dp?
you never can tell who maybe interested wink
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by bleskid: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
non of there above
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by cbrass(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
No relationship grin grin grin grin
Still trusting God to give me a wonderful life partner this year...HE is capable

is that not too short? december is just some weeks away cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Billing

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by HayTerran: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
cbrass:

is that not too short? december is just some weeks away cheesy

Comrade, Kai now. I see what you tryna do there. grin
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Allialika: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
)))))) Welcome to the best intimate club ---- Senstos.Com
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2021
EkehPraise:
I am enjoying all of the above and more. The one that sweets me the most is that she's a very good cook cheesy
She cooks well in the bedroom and boardroom
Abeg make una patronize me so I can wife her come Valentine next year cry
I can supply you rice and Beans in bags and burantashi grin

Woman no go fit protect u o if u loose guard she tear race
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2021
solasoulmusic:
1-10 once the smoke clears

Lol dey there
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Pumpumking: 12:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

can you afford asian girls?

sdmf

Wow..so u hear to encorage sellin womans on nairaland? U hav disgrase yor fellow womens.Shame on u & u beeen expose. and please go n find propa work like tailor, hair dresssa or selling plantain. shame on u sir!(no oofenese) angry
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by larrybabanla(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Mind your business
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by bamitinn(m): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2021
No relationship or fuckery for like 2yrs now
So you know. Relationship kills, gals are something else. Only my mother is pure. That's my opinion tho.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings �
Havesomesense:
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by larryking540: 2:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Davash222:

my guy chill
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by ukaface(f): 2:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Make all of Una getat

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by jimtemi1: 2:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Davash222:
NOT all reasonable girls still dey Nigeria bro
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by IAMPEDRO: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2021
EkehPraise:
I am enjoying all of the above and more. The one that sweets me the most is that she's a very good cook cheesy
She cooks well in the bedroom and boardroom
Abeg make una patronize me so I can wife her come Valentine next year cry
I can supply you rice and Beans in bags and burantashi grin
Good morning, WhatsApp number pls
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Olamideayomide(m): 3:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Havesomesense:
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.