Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134958 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by kenimafido: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2011
Spider880,
Coincidently, i live in Enugu and i intend doing a 5 bedroom duplex here. the plan is dran and i should strt in a week. can we talk?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
You can reach me on 080 333 50 750, thanks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by kenimafido: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2011
Spyder 880,
If i were to do something close to the 5 bed room duplex as above. What should i be looking at in terms of estimate?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Nov 21, 2011
I hail, sir
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by bravedude(m): 3:34am On Nov 21, 2011
I was wondering if someone can live in this bush alone.I can seems to see any erect structures around.Please do you have any idea how much it will cost to build 3 bedroom of 4 flat in 1 storey building.Nice 1 bro.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by bravedude(m): 3:35am On Nov 21, 2011
I was wondering if someone can live in this bush alone.I can't seems to see any erect structures around.Please do you have any idea how much it will cost to build 3 bedroom of 4 flat in 1 storey building.Nice 1 bro.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2011
@ kenimafido, bravedude, do you mean starting to finishing till painting level, if so this duplex could cost around N5.5m and the 4 flats will in the region of 13m if they are on dry land.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2011
Workers deployed to site, waiting for rods which are on its way to the site. (The rods have been bought) we hope all other materials for this work will be bought so we can roll ahead without delays. I shall visit the site by tomorrow and show pictures of work prrogress.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2011
My iron benders are still stationed in this site putting finishing touches to the lintel works, they are hanging the pillar and beam lintel rods on top of the block work. More pictures of this work by tomorrow.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by kenimafido: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2011
Spyder,
When do we see? U need to make new cobwebs around Emene. When do we see?we can talk some more.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2011
My brother, I have not forgotten, we must talk this morning before I go back to Anambra. Thanks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by za85: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2011
@spyder nice work what about u do some update on cost so far its been long.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
Learning and having fun
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2011
We are heading to this site this early morning and we hope to bring you guys more pictures of work progress before the end of today.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
spyder880:

We are heading to this site this early morning and we hope to bring you guys more pictures of work progress before the end of today.

just to keep the promise grin grin

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
we have removed the parapet wood and it looks good, more wood is being removed from the room under the deck, we are going to use same wood to do the lintels and beams. The carpenter moves in on Monday, and thereafter the masons and labour boys to cast the lintels.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
window position mistakes now corrected and iron bender works now finished. We are moving on surely grin grin

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Trustworth(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
Emperor Spyder!!!!
U are just d man. I have been following this thread silently. U have simply been blowing my mind.

What I have learnt here and seen has ignited a hunger in me to build.
At the costs U have been posting, even me go fit build with discipline and God's favor.

This Ur openess and committment to making housing affordable suppose win U at least MON, even CFR

Thanks for encouraging us all.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^^ Thank you trustworth, its words like these that keep me awake at night, thinking and planning on how to make more people fulfil their housing desires. Thank you for the encouraging words.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by atasteve: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
Trustworth:

Emperor Spyder!!!!
U are just d man. I have been following this thread silently. U have simply been blowing my mind.

What I have learnt here and seen has ignited a hunger in me to build.
At the costs U have been posting, even me go fit build with discipline and God's favor.

This your openess and committment to making housing affordable suppose win U at least MON, even CFR

Thanks for encouraging us all.

I totally agree, so many have been encouraged and empowered to go "evict their landlords" smiley
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:27am On Nov 28, 2011
Thanks for all the lecture, i am loving it
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by favourite(f): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hi Spyder

How many blocks did you use to set up to the lintel
How many bags of cement were used in setting the blocks
How many bags of cement are you planning to use per pillar

Well done
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ favourite, from the place I am now, I cannot give accurate figures of materials used. I plan to give the complete breakdown of everything used in this stage, immediately we complete the block topping, I will give cost updates of the walling stage.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2011
My carpenter has resumed duties working in this site, his target is to do the lintels, pillars of this house. There will be any additional 5 arch designs on this house. I will ask my client for permission to post image elevations of the new look of the house. (3d projections)

I will bring more pictures of the carpenters work by Wednesday this week. We intend to start casting the lintels as from Thursday this week.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
Eyes are itching

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (51) (Reply)

POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.