Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Attractive People Are Generally Happier Than Average-looking People! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive People Are Generally Happier Than Average-looking People! (2134 Views)

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Attractive People Are Generally Happier Than Average-looking People! by chinedumo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
if he is to follow ur advice Ms Potato, he will become unattractive and hence less happy

Ms. Potato:

U must be an 1mb3c1l3 to be talking. Im referring to people whom are famously known to be beautiful and handsome duh. Are u blind? Wasnt even referring to myself so why dont you go one side and poo on yourself and next time read carefully before you speak piece of sh1t!  angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do / Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? / She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.