Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (50996 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by just2endowed: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

That's what you get when you put your hope in those dirty, give me adicted, urgent 2k begging, smelly pussy having, 24hrs wig wearing, never been ambitious, big bellied, fake eye lash wearing, bleached skin having, STD spreading, olosho career living Nigerian girls.

Those things are disgusting, better go for Ghanaian or Cameroonian girls and have peace grin
bro take it easy, this hatred is not good for your health. Not all naija girls are like that na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Originalsly:

On point! .... it's not about if the lady will accept the money .... it's about if the man will achieve his agenda.... to get her love/ her attention/ get her in bed... whatever. No doubt ..... wayyyy too many women can be bought. Wayyyyy too many men believe all women can be bought and these are the ones that be bitterly complaining when such women take the money but don't deliver whatever the man had in mind. The writer is the type of woman that can be bought..... the type that circulate in Yahoo circles.
True love do exist..... if your babe is truly in love... then she cannot be bought. If she can be bought... then the man should realize she was never in love with him.

Hmm....
Oga...
My people say...
Food wey you know say you no go chop, no bother to smell am...
You no fit chop yam and red oil with hand, then you no lick the hand...
I believe you're wise...
Ponder on this statement's...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by winner37(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Any relationship, marriage without money hmmm it likely to collapse because money is like a spicy to any relationship or marriage...
Girls now are not ready to manage ,they need to be enjoying all the time ...
This I dated some years back loved me , she can't stay for a day with seeing me if calls are not enough ,tell me what tore us apart ? This guy, a local government worker used money by then to take her away from me because then I will managing I didn't have good job with good salary. This girl changed all of a sudden when I asked her about a his behaviors she told me that am not her type any more she is in love with a right person who provides all her needs ..
After 6 months i traveled out , she heard I traveled she collected my number from my brother start calling me ,she asked me if I still love her like before I replied yes I still love her . spending two years when I came back despite she gave birth to a child she still wanted me to bleep her ... Let me stop here because later the guys came after me saying that a snatched her wife from him..

Me ,my aim is to make money everything will fall in line when there is money.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by TripleAkutigi: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
She dey speak for herself na.
Yeye girl.
are you clean too? Sendme ya acctno let me try sentu 50k and i will see if uwill reject it.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by TripleAkutigi: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

iwont turn down a 500k offer!

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game!

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down
see where the problems are start!
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by kellyzaf(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down

Easy to say, no be today we don dey hear such from them eve, grin grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by AdaSunshine(f): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

no make me laf abeg, as if u`ll turn down 500k grin

You're even cheaper than her with such a poor - in fact, very poor -mentality.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Twitter1: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oceanfield:
[quote author=Twitter1 post=10

No relation to ask from , it is well.

Everywhere dry my brother
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by SocialJustice: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
Ordinary 500k when go finish before she breath on top thrice.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Studio247: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Love and money
For this generation

Anyways
If you are talented in music , acting , photography, dance e.tc you can sign up on www.talentsempire.com.ng
And start getting bookings , talent manager n investors

Someone is waiting to discover you
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by AdaSunshine(f): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Help2020:

How much you worth?

Priceless.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by AllKnowing: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

That's what you get when you put your hope in those dirty, give me adicted, urgent 2k begging, smelly pussy having, 24hrs wig wearing, never been ambitious, big bellied, fake eye lash wearing, bleached skin having, STD spreading, olosho career living Nigerian girls.

Those things are disgusting, better go for Ghanaian or Cameroonian girls and have peace grin

I pity you if you think there’s any difference with these ones. Check, I created a topic about this. There’s absolutely no difference.

Just leave Africa out of it!
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Speaklove: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
People's comment here has shown that you've got to be very careful when going into a relationship.

The same people who concure with her would have been the same people who would demand for her crusifiction had it been it actually happened.

This world is far gone to the devil
Lord save this generation.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by meneski(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
The future is a snitch
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KingEverest: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:

You're even cheaper than her with such poor - in fact, very poor -mentality.
sorry i`m not cheap, just like saying truth and reality thats the problem with u girls,in trying to defend your gender you start to bend d truth and say tins that not true, u know how majority of nigerian girls behave and think i`m not sayin there no good once out there but majority of them are too materialistic and 500k is just too much for those kind of girls, face reality undecided
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by jattopeter(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:
Real fact.
I dnt believe in any other love except my mother's love...
Even my sibling's love dey suspicious
God bless you , I laugh at people trying to dispute what the young lady has said.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by BennyDGreat: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Scottz:
no Nigerian girl? Where you from ?
Be like you de whine me
Come island for Lagos come dash some girls 2m make you see how dem go rubbish you and your money. No go whine babes for ikoyi especially o

Some not most.....the most for that island are people from humble background that relocated from mainland and other places in the country
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Rosement(f): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
The lady should have just speaking for herself. She has the wrong mentality, she thinks because she weak at something every other person must be weak at it.

Those people saying all Nigerian ladies are cheap should remember they have females in their families. Why will anybody insult all Nigerian ladies in general? While not direct your words at the bad ones alone?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by seyz91(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
She no kuku lie

She said nothing but the truth
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Mancrossfire: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

Really? You mentioned Cameron's and Ghanaians girls in the same sentence with Nigerians girls? It's obvious you've not been to ghana or Cameroon.
You just make Nigerians girls saints
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Old story.. Na una IGK just dey realize dat one na undecided..i nacking girl with just my VCD and 14inch color TV just cos I'm the only guy in the compound with it.. (my landlady iya Ramota daughter towtow hear nwi from too much nacking from her inability to resist coming to watch ogogo and that cry cry lady actress. I've forgotten her name, now late, by my window that year. I'll simply invite her inside and do the needful even before the `feem'end and after too cheesy..i no send.. Girls are always attracted to things like money, comfort, ease, enjoyment, the good life not minding who gives them, old or young, it's immaterial, so long they have it.the dad truth is that they will forever continue to get manipulated by those things undecided..missing the RIGHT MAN in the process..

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by toujurs: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
Be sincere to your self
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by verybadmouth(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
A Nigerian lady has asserted that true love does not exist for the mere fact that money can easily be used to snatch someone’s partner.

She took to Twitter to state that a man would realise that his girlfriend doesn’t really love him.

The lady with username @HunchoSamG wrote
Make person transfer 500k give your babe first, na that time you go know say true love no exist
She’s not your babe na just your turn. Unless you fit double the money send give m lol.”

Read some comments below..

@mira_dew; Why you shouldn’t date a broke babe in the first place

@luthershakurr; Some will reject and start acting up you know. All your shortcomings they used to overlook will then become very glaring and too much to cope with.

@marshallzugo007; True love exists. Just because you haven’t seen it yet doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Try and adjust this mentality “everybody has a price but sometimes it not about money”
500k is too much I swear. Even 10k can steal babe
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Jude273(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
I always told them that true love dont exist anymore, the 500k is even too much, with 10k l assure you that u gonna bleep 5 holes with one jara. Bleep love!! According to Erriga he said "na mula dey rule the world". In my dictionary there is nothing like love, coz l can't be wasting my time on something that l knew it no longer exist...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by benqo01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
This lady just said nothing but the bitter truth,never being in love i dont trust that shit,i swear by my life i dont trust that shit.Its all about the highest bidder here take it or leave it.

Where money dey na dey dem dey go na y i tell dem guys to wise up no go dey kill yaself
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by efighter: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
So the lady in the post is admitting that ladies have been cursed never to make their own money, but beg from men.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Realtalk20: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
[s]
Mancrossfire:
[/b]

Really? You mentioned Cameron's and Ghanaians girls in the same sentence with Nigerians girls? It's obvious you've not been to ghana or Cameroon.
You just make Nigerians girls saints
[/s]
Shut up
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DonJuan13: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
I know a girl that will not shake for 5m. Only lazy ass girls fall for material things. Shout out to all the independent women out there.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Spherical77(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
MNDY:

You are scared that she will snatch and marry your man?
Same way Men are scared that he'd snatch and marry her woman
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Poleski: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
That you're broke, cheap, lacking self-worth, and could be bought with money, doesn't mean every other woman is like you! A woman like you will never be loved because you love money more than yourself.

My sister-in-law's gorgeous 24 yr.
old daughter, who'll graduate next year from university as a doctor, refused to marry a handsome 32yr. old billionaire simply because she didn't want any distraction from her studies! That's a lady who has self-worth.

True love exists. If you've never experienced love, you may be doing something wrong.

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by HelipsTech: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

That means you follow all the guys offering you 500k?

Make we chop him money na so olosho take start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.