Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50884 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by drealcivilceno(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

God and satan is like going to far.

Just a metal is rusting due moisture in the air and you cannot see with eyes the process does not mean does not have it's source and wouldn't happen?

I believe in KARMA, vibration etc and they are very real.

A girl that had a stupid father will always accept stupid boys into their lives. Then talk more of having 4 stupid relationship, do you know what that mean; 5 layers of stupidity and you will have to deal with until she starts to look up to you for guidance which this present girls do not.

A woman is always, good or bad, is always on survival mode and it is a bad combo with stupid home training.

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Dollywood(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
realestate99:

Hey!! don't talk like that , although I get your point but some people's problem are spiritual, no matter how hard they try they will fail but my issue is , most Nigerians hide under the "spiritual canopy" to dump all their inadequacies whereas their problems are of natural causes.

Baba shut up, nothing is spiritual, yall pussy niggas are such a wimp and can't take responsibility on your every actions. Someone with ADHD will most likely fail in some areas in life, but most Nigerians don't even do medical check up they just blame everything on an invisible creature to satisfy their fears. Whatever you do, never give up and keep fighting that's it. From the Op's point they are many people who are single and are facing such difficulties, and when they have no one to blame they go as far as blaming their mother, labeling her as a witch. Yes, I've seen many do that, yall need to chill and face yall demons head to head and stop being a coward.

5 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by SATANlST: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
all those zzor rozz type of girls should be avoided

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nice one Op, God bless you

But men that married all these married me with my past ladies, them dey forbid you from marrying virgin?

I will see myself as a clown wearing traditional attire to pay a bride price of non virgin lady

i wish I can add this with Op observation, if you're a hustler/struggling do not fall in love with jobless Lady or lady that don't always have data, them no go allow you grow/developed and na Dem those wretched ladies dey form entitle most

Shine ya eye

5 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by pedrilo: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hey guys, please be careful how you swallow ops advice hook line and sinker.
Things are generally bad for everyone economically out there.
Do not transfer ur frustrations on ur spouses after reading this post.
I see alot of persons fighting their spouses ignorantly without checking what is eating their monies.
Times are generally hard now though im not saying op is outrightly wrong

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Well I have nothing to say. But think twice before you call people shameless. It easy to rationalise when you are not the one involved.
abegi, move .
Its sad that your critical reasoning is zero ! People like you are dangerous cos of your gullibility - so anyone can be controlling.your brain once they have pastor or anything spiritual attached to.them . You are dumb -.to be honest .

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Chrixtopha(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

Religion is wrecking havoc on us.
No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

I've gone from earning 2m monthly to zero.
I was suicidal. Started doing weed and ashawos just to take my mind off things.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.

U didn't tell us where u worked and earned 2m monthly you misused.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Edyice: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Keepem:
one question I keep asking myself

You and dangrace01 should know by now that we have those who sell or sold their soul to the Devil . Now let me be straight some will work at just fine for other to see their wealth but come with correct consequences , while others fall right from the very start . All this people belongs to the Devil and when they die , it's hell straight ...

Now we have those who put their trust in Jesus Christ

Now when Jesus bless his children he blessed them without adding sorrow to it . He is never to early or never to late , he's always right on time

Remember there's time for everything ... Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Mozegee: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
May God bless you for this. You are right on this.
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.
Your ignorance is second to none.
Wait until them nack you or remote you with juju then you will know the score.
Battles of life is inevitable but some of battles are avoidable with information and knowledge

7 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by AoifeNightfall: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Let me drop this here. It's from Spice girls Wannabe song

If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together we could be just fine

cheesy
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Don't forget to investigate your boyfriend's exes too o
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Psoul:

You have a point here.
Secondly, you should ask yourself this. What relationship do I maintain with God that qualifies me to ask for help from Him and he will answer.
If you have a big man around your street that you sees everyday and u don't greet him. You snubs him when he calls you. You also don't respect him, do you think he will readily comes to ur aid in time of you need just like dat?
It's true that the way of God is not same as that of men, but we need to maintain a very good relationship wt God for Him to be able to hear us when we call upon Him.

Those that worship the devil are so dedicated to his instruction. That is why they always receive from the devil.
If the instruction was to wake up by 12midnight, use 12 red candle and add 2 litres of water, they will obey this to the last, making no mistake.
But Christians will only chose the instructions that are convenient for them to obey and throw away those they feel will not allow them live anyhow they want. How do u expect your master to bless u living this way?
Stop comparing bug men with God. They orperate different. Of your attitude is to greet big men so tomorrow you can ask for help, then you are lost. Truth is big men no send you. If you see a big man on your street he is probably there because he doesnt have a choice. Once he makes more than enough he will find a place where he can enjoy his privacy and not see you and your greetings
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by AoifeNightfall: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
drealcivilceno:

God and satan is like going to far.

Just a metal is rusting due moisture in the air and you cannot see with eyes the process does not mean does not have it's source and wouldn't happen?

I believe in KARMA, vibration etc and they are very real.

A girl that had a stupid father will always accept stupid boys into their lives Then talk more of having 4 stupid relationship, do you know what that mean; 5 layers of stupidity and you will have to deal with until she starts to look up to you for guidance which this present girls do not.

A woman is always, good or bad, is always on survival mode and it is a bad combo with stupid home training.

Nothing spiritual about the bolded up there. That's just pure psychology.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

You go tell us story one day na
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
OloshoMan:
Their delusion is real. I can't even take any religious folk serious. Humans hate taking responsibility for their own actions.
By this your moniker, you are the real delusion, by the time you are growing up you will understand better

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by stillseth: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okay so there are no misfortuned people in prayer city? Or those that made bussoness didnt work out as planned

INCREDIBLE007:
Any lady wey I wan wife

Go reach PRAYER CITY FOR TWO WEEKS EXERCISE

TO PREVENT STORIES THAT TOUCH
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by sparko1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

The reason is, why you are praying, someone else attached to you by the hip (Your wife) is already in a convernant relationship, so when you put water, what ever that she's connected with will dry it up.

Its like a virus, she's been exposed, now because you bounded yourself to her (Obviously without asking God), you keep taking immunity boosters but she (Now a host not just a parasite) has a virus and the virus keep replicating and what ever immunity you have becomes conterminated and its getting worse.

Now the next question is, why will God allow something like that to happen, well, if you don't know, both black magic and miracle comes from God (its like left and right hand, the difference is, one is not supported, but if its used because it is linked to him, it will still work, that is why satan is still powerful, he knows he can't do it with God right hand, so he tap into the left hand forbidden and if you do the same, you are already disobeying God, and whoever that is a sinner bond by the black magic will remain so, except he becomes aware as ask God to break the link), now, if you have yorked yourself to evil (by marrying someone that is already in boundage), until you disconnect from it, God is not going to kill your wife because you want to be successful, that is why he already warned you not to be equally yorked, if you did that without his conscent, knowingly or unknowingly, his word won't change, but you will have to break it apart yourself, because marriage is an institution supported by God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
The first guy I talked about started his career with BAT. Got manager grade in less than four years (before he turned 29). He left a major FMCG as a senior manager before setting up his logistics company. Truth be told unless you work in a major oil company, before disaster fell on him, you are not his match financially, mentally or in any capacity whatsoever. Even with his predicaments, I doubt you can even match him. Oga relax, typing is easy.
No mind all these small small boys that have not seen other side of life

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by larryking540: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
This is an eye opener and a very informative piece op. Sadly no matter how you shout it's most likely they wouldn't listen as there's a popular adage which says A dog that's about to get lost do not listen to his Master's whistle. Guy's marriage is a school you don't graduate from, take ur time to know about the girls background and her past life so you don't end up regretting as the person you're getting married to can either Make You or Break You.
I once said same thing on a thread before even on twitter ,,it's okay investigate your husband to be and the man should investigate his wife tobe because some people are just dead among the living

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
The first guy I talked about started his career with BAT. Got manager grade in less than four years (before he turned 29). He left a major FMCG as a senior manager before setting up his logistics company. Truth be told unless you work in a major oil company, before disaster fell on him, you are not his match financially, mentally or in any capacity whatsoever. Even with his predicaments, I doubt you can even match him. Oga relax, typing is easy.
abeg, keep quiet- you no use brain before you type the trash you type . Imagine a young man like you with only superstition and no sense inside him brain? Na Your type go born pikin pastor go tell you say de pikin na witch and you go believe - go abandon your own child.
You no get sense ..

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ComeToJesus: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
There are many factors to this. Prayer goes beyond just upper lips and lower lips overlapping on each other. Prayer is communication with God. How do you do that?
-You give thanks for what He has done, doing and what He is set to do ( enter His gates with righteousness and His courts with praise. Ps 100:4)
-Pray using the Word of God (direction) Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
Pray with and expectation. Your expectation will not b cut off prov 23:18
-Pray with Fath .
-pray with prayer and fasting

N.B if u look at the things above, the wicked pipu does it to thier gods thus making dem believe in its potency thereby making dem receive answers that are temporary but because we are arrogant and dont want to go to the Priesthood (God) we are praying carnally. If Jericho is not destroyed, there is a barricade hindering the testimonies, that is why most pipu said they have prayed but answers are not coming cos there is a blockage between the one praying and the Source" when jerico fall, even your destiny helper will find you and see u at all cost. Jesus for 30yrs was calling pipus attention but Immediately God speaks when God said "hear ye Him" after baptism, everywhere Jesus go to is always with multitudes. My brother, prayer works in the speed of Gods power. Jst ask God for direction lobatan.
Brother walk with God like you have never b4. Chai! Never say that again oo, prayer that some pipu get answers to even b4 uttering. Engage Kindom mysteries too

Try this and see what God do reading this Ex 25 16

Awesome. I see a Winner here.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Edyice:

You and dangrace01 should know by now that we have those who sell or sold their soul to the Devil . Now let me be straight some will work at just fine for other to see their wealth but come with correct consequences , while others fall right from the very start . All this people belongs to the Devil and when they die , it's hell straight ...

Now we have those who put their trust in Jesus Christ

Now when Jesus bless his children he blessed them without adding sorrow to it . He is never to early or never to late , he's always right on time

Remember there's time for everything ... Peace
Well spoken. I'm a Christian myself and my mom is a die-hard lover of God and an Evangelist but you see something, some of her sisters(my aunts) who don't even give a damn about church are doing well but my mom is somewhat struggling (she's not poor but not as OK as the bible promises us) As for me, I live abroad and in my first couple years, I was into church things and believe me, hand meet me die whereas my roomie who don't even know whether God exists is so favored by everyone so much so that a small young white girl took him up and polished his life beautifully meanwhile myself I'm still hustling. So my brother, the thing get as e be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Getdabag: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Havertz10:
love can change anybody thats my take on this matter
this mentality self I tire o
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by adedayourt(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

This question is soo deep, how I wish I can type the whole epistle is my head to shed light in form of answer from my own little understanding from my walk with God.

Permit me to just summarize it this way

. . . . and it all boils down to relationship from my perspective.

Take for example you desire financial prosperity.

It is possible you pray to God for months and you don't get your desired answer, but one day with a herbalist with little this and that and boom, money starts rolling in.

Here is what I have learnt, (though this is not cast in stone) most of the times before we receive from God, He desires our lives, commitment, service and personal relationship with Him. When we are able to cross the line of an ordinary stranger who runs to Him just for benefit sake and attain the status of sonship then he begins to open to us our desired blessing. i.e seeking God first and all other things be added - Matt 6:33. Such that when we attain this stature of sonship, the blessing starts rolling in and it makes us rich and add no sorrow Prov 10:22

So its a case of God does not want the relationship of a stranger who walks in take things and the next time God sees you is when next you in trouble

On the other hand, the other source of prosperity is not interested in your relationship, just come do few sacrifices and you get it. That is why it appears they always get things faster when they go through that channel. Prov 14:12 has this to say that those way seem right to a man, but the end is the way of destruction.
Reason why these yahoo guys blossom for a while and the next minute they perish mysteriously.

So juju is not more powerful, one just have to pay the price for the real source of God's raw power for us to experience it.

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Fatbam003: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Prayer works bro

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nonexisting:
A simp once opened a thread to advise men not to check the past of vaginarians they want to marry. Someone should call the simp to this thread, I mean the simp that fuccks one bitter nairaland vaginarian that says she is a doctor. I have been praying for that simp to get sense before it's too late and I will continue to pray for him.
hatred for women is a disease - go and wash your head.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by larryking540: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
The "yahoo boy" has got nothing to do with this. Y'all should learn not to blame people for your misfortune. Unfortunately, the clerics are always fuelling this mentality! Shameless lots!

Your guy should go and get his hustle right! Life's full of ups and downs.
why don't you bring a pile of your blood and anything an ifa or an afa ask for from me and let's see if your life will remain the same after I use these materials which belongs to you ,,,,

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
tydi:
For a woman can choose any man and live with him , but a man has to carefully choose the woman he wishes to live with .
yes nah - Evans too marry nah .. shekau sef get wife .. mumu like you
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by driand(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

since it's all fallacy and superstition let's do a quick test, inbox me your full name, (real name) let me show you something... Till the day u die you will never forget this day... I'll use u for litmus test and others like you will learn...

5 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Simpledude0847:
That is the new jazz now. They no longer kill the ladies. They are walking corpses and any guy that sleeps with them suffers. Stay safe, guys
see your empty brain .. yahoo boy has used your brain.for peppersoup
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by sammieguze(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
This makes a lot of sense.
A lot.

SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.