Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32419 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by istifk(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2021
You should be positive with your girlfriend. I think you should be with your girlfriend.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nonexisting: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
What's your problem? She just for an ordinary hangout and she will even pay for everything, did she ask you to be her boyfriend? What if she has a business proposal for you? Nawa for this kind of man.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2021
streetsoldier1:

oniranu FC.... how does hanging out translate to dating, keep your mind open, male are female can be friends for so many reasons, your next big biz may be from her contact. stay pure and think straight
The OP has intention of having sex with her, check his other comments on page 2, this is obviously not his first time cheating on his girlfriend, he called it "friends with benefits".
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by dalass(f): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)

That's how she'll baby you to the altar and the SIMP in you will continue to play along with her.

Oh my..... Just put yourself in your girlfriend's shoes if she is double dating like you're doing... Yeah, admit it... You're already committing fuckrs with this beautiful banker. grin grin

Sheer wickedness at it peak undecided
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by AdedoyinO(f): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Yeah u actually guess right about her intention's BRAVO !!. but being with her tonight, i felt the urge of me having her scream my name hahaha
some~thing must actually kill a man lol

I know you will eventually follow the direction of your erection. And may your girlfriend that you trust so much repay you in the same coin. Say a very loud Amen!

Sex is just fun you know, nothing serious; so may your girlfriend also catch an 'unserious' cruise with another dude. Can I have another loud Amen?!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by davidadenrele: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2021
My sincere and honest advice to you is to go, don't turn down the offer, she asked you out and told you that all bills on her why not go and hear what she has to say first , what if she what she want to discuss with you is a business plan considering she is the one that help with you account at UBA Bank you just can never tell,though as guy it's suspicious of any fine babe to ask a guy out just like that without any hidden ulterior motive but I will still advice you go, you have not to loose, if she's giving you the sign of love body language politely turn it down, let her know you are in a serious relationship mind you don't have to be rude or angry about it, the fact that your babe has been there for you at your most difficult times does not equal to mean she's your destined wife God rules of the affairs of men, it's good you if you played an honest part in your relationship with you babe but it's not an � percent gurantee that the same you are trying so much for will not disappoint you use wisdom it's the principal thing in life.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)

I believe you can interpret the writing on the wall except you have decided to throw away what you and your babe has built over the years.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2021
I find it disgusting and Appalling for a guy to have only one girlfriend...
Like who does that ??

No wonder most of you are not employable.. cos you can't multitask..

Shout out to dudes that got em beeches on repeat..
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Jeon:
Hi

Alright, now lose it (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Just lose it (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Go crazy (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) Oh baby, (ah-ah), oh baby, baby (ah-ah).

Where are you from grin
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2021
AdedoyinO:

I know you will eventually follow the direction of your erection. And may your girlfriend that you trust so much repay you in the same coin. Say a very loud Amen!

Sex is just fun you know, nothing serious; so may your girlfriend also catch an 'unserious' cruise with another dude. Can I have another loud Amen?!
Uuh she won't try it, not when when i'm still alive. I satisfy my gf well enough on bed so why will she allow rubbish dick out there to enter her holy temple ? Is kind of disgusting.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2021
AdedoyinO:

The earlier y'all woke generation girls know and understand that men are Polygamous in nature.. the better for y'all..

Even your so called responsible oyibo Dem Bill gates.. Bezos etc has so called Cheated.. Bill was even switching vehicles during working hours to evade eagle eyes while on it..

Let Regina Daniel pull such stunt or have harem of men whilst married better still let Chioma Davido come out openly and frolick around let's see..

Men Allover are Polygamous.. know this and know peace..
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2021
darealbabe:

I believe you can interpret the writing on the wall except you have decided to throw away what you and your babe has built over the years.
Thanks dear i will stick to my current gf no matter what the future has to offer

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by fineboynl(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2021
The girl in a nairalander and she has seen this.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by AdedoyinO(f): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Uuh she won't try it, not when when i'm still alive. I satisfy my gf well enough on bed so why will she allow rubbish dick out there to enter her holy temple ? Is kind of disgusting.

I was expecting an amen bro! How do I laugh at this grin

If you go down that sloppy road of allowing your d.ick into any rubbish temple out there, especially that of this banker chick, your girlfriend will do worse and get away with it. You will say I said so.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by donMIG(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Omo... Some girls u just can't resist them baba
If u dia go on that hangout b prepared for follow up hooks
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by mbahdi(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2021
You've been a sinner right from beginning by living together with a lady dat u avnt pay her bride price.so finish it to d core by hanging out with the daughter of jezebel dat asked u out.since she's ur girlfriend and not ur wife.n u didn't mention maybe u proposed to her or have it in mind marrying her.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by AdedoyinO(f): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

The earlier y'all woke generation girls know and understand that men are Polygamous in nature.. the better for y'all..

Even your so called responsible oyibo Dem Bill gates.. Bezos etc has so called Cheated.. Bill was even switching vehicles during working hours to evade eagle eyes while on it..

Let Regina Daniel pull such stunt or have harem of men whilst married better still let Chioma Davido come out openly and frolick around let's see..

Men Allover are Polygamous.. know this and know peace..

That's why you men are clamouring for DNA tests on your kids abi? Just to let you know that no gender has the monopoly of madness. T for teinks.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by BullyBullies: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2021
No matter what you get told here, you still gonna do what you gonna do anyway. You will still follow your mind bro. It's the human nature.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by mormoney85(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date
if she is as good as that, then y r u fighting so hard to abandon her now, yes u heard me clear u r just fighting ur self thinking if u should leave her or not, she was there for you when u have nothing, the banker is coming to you now because u are bringing in money every day and when d money stops coming what next?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by djfalone(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2021
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Its's a tad bit predictable that a banker who has access to your account ( has an exact estimate of what you deposit in that bank) and has earned your trust wants to hang out with you. Baba, you are a target waiting to be milked . It's pretty simple. If your account was in the red and you had little prospects , would you catch the eye of this aunty ? Tread carefully. Stop letting your hormones get the better of you and stay true to your girlfriend . It's common knowledge that some female bankers ( not all btw) actually flirt with clients who have money and finesse them in a smart manner . Be careful!!!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2021
AdedoyinO:

I was expecting an amen bro! How do I laugh at this grin

If you go down that sloppy road of allowing your d.ick into any rubbish temple out there, especially that of this banker chick, your girlfriend will do worse and get away with it. You will say I said so.
I only wanted to catch some fun and not the other way round
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by hansomb: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2021
He who followed the old ways knows what to expect. But he who follows a new way should be ready for anything that comes his way ( Micheal Coleon)
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by dingbang(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A bird in hand is Worth a million in the forest......

Bros op,no lose your current gf who has always been there for you simply because of one woman wey you just meet.....How are you even sure she's only trying to hang out with you because of the transactions wey she dey help you run...Op,no try am undecided

Fear despirados undecided
normally na because of the money
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by kumulus(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Tell the banker girl you would like to bring your lover along and you'll pay for her bills. Her response will most likely hint at her intentions and since you claim to love your woman, let her know what's up in case the UBA lady agrees to her coming and if she doesn't.... it is what it is!

You gerrit! If you don't gerrit, forget about it!!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by olawaley12(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Sincerely there's nothing wrong in hanging out with her she can actually become a good friend to you and your Babe later on if you're honestly honest with her that you have a woman........ There's nothing wrong in hanging out with her, and if you think you can't handle a day out with a stranger just gladly decline
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.
Bro,be careful and don't do anything to hurt your gf who has been there for you through thick and thin.
Above all,tell your gf about it.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
AdedoyinO:

That's why you men are clamouring for DNA tests on your kids abi? Just to let you know that no gender has the monopoly of madness. T for teinks.

Lol..
Personally DNA test is a Must for me..
No one has the Monopoly of madness you say ?? Lol.. We all know who stands to loose more when a union is broken .. either involving the Rich or the poor.. in majority of such scenarios, women has been the looser..

T for Thanks my dear..
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by sorepco(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
U want to marry ur girlfriend? If yes then tell the UBA girl you have some1 serious. If nat then play along with uba gurl.

Jayzel:

I don't know if i should explain the whole issue to my girl but will it be the idea i need now ?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by neonly: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

Honour d invitation but go along with yur current GF it hard to get a good woman in nigeria now dont use yur hands spoil yur relationship because of 30mins enjoyment
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by 989900: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Odẹ ni bọbọi sha! UBA babes, una well done o . . . #Yahoogeh
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Iamthoney(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Op will hangout with the UBA girl and have a taste of her coochie

This I have seen
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021
May we not fall into this kind of temptation, but if we fall,lord don't let us get caught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Men / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.